Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's Last single tear

2 posters

Go down

Angel's Last single tear Empty Angel's Last single tear

Post by BubblyLunaDay Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:11 am

Many know that there are only TWO different groups of angels,Heavenly angels and Fallen angels.My life is basically made up on those two groups. most people don't believe in folklore. but I know one thing, i've seen one, my uncle who is recently deceased has paid me a visit over the 3-day weekend. I knew it was him because I tend to see my deceased loved onestime to time. On the day he had visited me he had the look of sadness upon his face. And as I watched him there was just one single tear rolling down his cheek, and he looked as if he wanted to say something.
And a second later I heard his voice in my head, saying to me,"Baby girl, you are going to grow up to be such a beautiful woman,don't you forget it. I love you".
I knew then that he had wanted to say that before he went up into the heavens above, and left me and his family forever. And so as I sit in my room thinking about my deceased loved ones, I play Avril Lavigne's song "When you're gone" to all those that I loved and lost in this lifetime. And I know that i'll see them again someday when it's my time to go. Now I really know who is and isn't a heavenly angel or a fallen angel.
BubblyLunaDay
BubblyLunaDay

http://www.twitter.com/Nocturnal_Bab3

Back to top Go down

Angel's Last single tear Empty Re: Angel's Last single tear

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:47 am

i believe in angels

Krissy

Back to top Go down