Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh!

+8
KuuLaps
DarkMoon
MaryCourage
out of the hollow
Krissy
Quincy
TanyaMinxy
Natt
12 posters

Go down

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Empty Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh!

Post by Natt Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Kerli and Kevin assembling jewelry for the shoot. Background: Brian (our photographer extraordinaire), Jessica, and Adam
Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia1
Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia3

The Kerli sweatshop

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia5

I’m being careful not to post any pics of Amelia because I don’t want to give it away, but you can spot her in the background here getting her hair done by hair queen Cassie Wanda!

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia7

Hi Brian!

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia8

Kerli and I had a baby

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia9

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia12
Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia13
Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia15

Cuteness!

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia19

I want to know how Kerli can eat 3 jumbo hot dogs and still look good in a cropped top!

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia23

Kerli smells!! Just kidding, Jason is just camera shy.

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia25
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Empty Re: Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh!

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 pm

I love these pictures Smile

When was these pictures taken?

This is the first time I can finally see tattoo on her foot Smile I knew she has it but I have never seen picture of it Smile

Natt wrote:

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia7

TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Empty Re: Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh!

Post by Natt Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:16 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:I love these pictures Smile

[/quote]

on shrinkle's blog, when i was on twitter she mentioned about it
https://twitter.com/#!/shrinkle/status/153592959743426561
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:18 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:

Whenever Bin Laden was announced dead because on shrinkle's blog she has:
I’m trying to pretend that I’m not soooo behind on blogging, but I think this pretty much dates my post.
Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia16
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 pm

wow.bright hair,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Natt wrote:

Shrinkle: Behind the Scenes at our Secret Shoot with Amelia Arsenic. Shhh! Amelia15

LOL
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:26 am

want/need that fluffy jacket she's wearing in the last picture. !!
MaryCourage
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:34 am

Natt wrote:

LOL at vespertine reaction when he saw kerli Laughing
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:24 am

DarkMoon wrote:
Natt wrote:

LOL at vespertine reaction when he saw kerli Laughing

hahaha omg!!!
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 am

funny photos Smile
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:51 am

Love these natural photos. I want to know what they're making!
Tsukiko
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 am

Wow, i can't believe these were from over a year ago!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 am

do you remember maybe contest did by Kerli+Sugarpill (I wrote about it because I think that Shrinkle is probably owner or someone from Sugarpill). Contest won MoonChildNiero- her wonderful project to photo session. Kerli take shoot but didn't publish.....it was during last year.. hope that some day she will show to us
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:29 pm

Aw, these are cute. I like seeing Kerli and Vespertine not really posing and just being themselves ^_^
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by RomaZzzRoma Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:46 pm

hahahaha
RomaZzzRoma
RomaZzzRoma

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 pm

sweet

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down