Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild.

+4
out of the hollow
mimi
loonylovegood
Krissy
8 posters

Go down

The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild. Empty The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild.

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:13 pm

ok id thought i would share to you guy's what her music means to me..

Like i said,My friend online.( a girl from estionia) Told me and this other girl about her..So i went on youtube and looked her up.Afther a few days i was really into her music..I became fast fans of "they forgive" ,"butterfly Cry" & love Is dead" became my favorites real fast...HER music really Touched me. It was nice to here songs that i could really realtie too. Songs i had the same feels about..Or at least i could take the songs to times in my life i felt. I thought finally a singer who songs have reall meaning too.

Just like her.Iam kind of going threw a rough time.(depressed time).Now i guess she's my inspiration if she could get out her depressed it shows me that i can too one day!!!

I think iam a "Moonchild" becuz in school and all my life i never really felt like i fited in..I always felt like a outsider. I never felted like i belonged to "Group"...If that makes sence..Iam very emotional person too..lol..

anways i just want to share that! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild. Empty Re: The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild.

Post by loonylovegood Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm glad Kerli's music has had as much an effect on you as it has on me!!!
When I found out about Kerli, her music was practically a life-saver for me because I was going through a really rough time. But her deep connection with her fans and her music has taught me that things WILL get better, that i AM someone, and that my life has purpose. and I'm glad I have other Moonchildren to share these things with Very Happy
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild. Empty Re: The emotional one iam lol.why iam a moodchild.

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you!!!...That just shows no ones perfuct..Everyone has problems! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:16 am

that's right. but u know. if we don't make mistakes then we wouldn't be human. plus life is all about getting hurt and hurting other people. but that's what makes you YOU. so instead of letting yourself feel down because you aren't in a group is not good. you should put your head up high and learn from it because you will come out stronger Smile

and ps. you'll always be a moonchild. among hundreds of moonchildren Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:35 am

[b]Yup,That i know quit well..I've learned a lot and grown up sence i was a teen.A lot of stuff that was a big deal to me back then is not now.lol Yeah we all make mistakes and learn fom them..that's true!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Thank you for sharing that.

butterflycry2010 wrote:Just like her.Iam kind of going threw a rough time.(depressed time).Now i guess she's my inspiration if she could get out her depressed it shows me that i can too one day!!!

Me too! I've had really bad anxiety all my life and in a large part because of Kerli in the last few years I've been dealing with it and moving on.. I was so glad when I found her music because not only had she been through rough times, and got through it, she turned it into something positive and beautiful. And inspired me to. Very Happy The lines "Let the butterflies cry, let them cry for you. And you just dry your eyes, because the world is wonderful" mean so much to me.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:16 pm

This is the same with me. I have depression and really bad anxiety/low selfesteem and she has just made me see that taking care of myself is really important and that I ~can~ make a change Smile Like a Star @ heaven
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:43 pm

out of the hollow wrote:Thank you for sharing that.

butterflycry2010 wrote:Just like her.Iam kind of going threw a rough time.(depressed time).Now i guess she's my inspiration if she could get out her depressed it shows me that i can too one day!!!

Me too! I've had really bad anxiety all my life and in a large part because of Kerli in the last few years I've been dealing with it and moving on.. I was so glad when I found her music because not only had she been through rough times, and got through it, she turned it into something positive and beautiful. And inspired me to. Very Happy The lines "Let the butterflies cry, let them cry for you. And you just dry your eyes, because the world is wonderful" mean so much to me.

same here..love that song..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:45 pm

dreamsdontsleep wrote:This is the same with me. I have depression and really bad anxiety/low selfesteem and she has just made me see that taking care of myself is really important and that I ~can~ make a change Smile Like a Star @ heaven

same with me..it stinks..to feel this why!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:47 pm

hmmm i have major issues with anxiety (not so much depression) but whenever i start freaking about something, i start singing "the creationist" to myself and it kind of calms me down a bit and reminds me that things are okay, i just need to trust that life is beautiful. <3
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:48 pm

That sucks very much to feel like that..but glad it helps u fel better the music.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:24 am

how do you want to be called? Smile you did not say your name thou Wink
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by AntiverseMoonchild Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:25 am

butterflycry2010: Are you seriously 28?
AntiverseMoonchild
AntiverseMoonchild

http://www.formspring.me/AntiverseMC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down