Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :)

+5
TanyaMinxy
Psychedelic Battle Bitch
Krissy
Claudia
AlishaSometimes
9 posters

Go down

Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :) Empty Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :)

Post by AlishaSometimes Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:37 am

I'm gonna try and make this short because I dont want to write an essay. Although I am way more capable than you think of doing so. Just so y'all know a bit about me, I'm kind of a writer. Its something I'm really good at Smile

Ok so here's what I wanted to ask/say: How old are most of you guys? I mean, what age do moonchildren usually generate around? If you replied with how old you are, that'd be great!

Here's the "say" part, and to explain why I'm wondering what age you beauties are. I'm going to compliment you guys real hard in a second.

You see, Kerli is one of the [total] three female artists that I look up to and that inspire me. That I look to as a role model at times. I won't mention the other two (unless you guys want to know and ask), but the fanbase for one of them is SO annoying out of control.

Here's the thing I LOVE about you moonchildren. You speak what's on your mind. The fanbase for the other girl, speaking badly about her in any kind of way, to any small or big degree, no matter how kindly you put it, is basically a sin. You say something even a bit offensive and you get a lot of crap thrown at you. I've seen you guys say some things about Kerli and (more specifically) her more new direction of music. Some are good, but then again some aren't so good. Some are negative and condescending. It's not like you say it with disrespect, but you say it! You say what's on your mind without holding back or being afraid. And in turn? Another thing I love, is that fellow moonchildren respond to you in a calm matter. Without talking about you or calling you names. They try to understand where you're coming from and level with you or if they completely disagree, they still respect your opinion nonetheless.

This other fan base, if you say "I dont like her hair" or "I don't like the way she dresses now" (completely let alone talking about the music itself, that's your death sentence if you say anything about that to the fanbase!) and whoa. You got people saying you're jealous or stupid and that you're wrong. They just don't respect others. They basically act as if the girl (who the fanbase is generated around) is a goddess and any, ANY non-HUGELY-positive words spewed on her by someone.. well that someone gets their head chopped off. And even worse, if you say anything remotely bad about the girl, you're automatically deemed a bad, fake fan.

I know some people on here (I've seen a few comments) don't necessarily like the new "pop" direction Kerli is going in, and they've openly said so, but they're still a dedicated fan. This situation is not even a possibility with the other fanbase. We treat Kerli good, but if there's something bothering us, we'll say it, and others will respond gracefully and NICELY.

This did end up being an essay. Neutral but I hope y'all get my point. You're a wonderful fanbase, probably one of the best I've seen. It may be because you guys are a bit older than the other fanbases that I try not to take a part of. That's why I'm wondering your age range.

Well anyways, say hi! I'm new to the forums. I'd love to talk to you guys a bit more. And thanks for reading this if you have. You guys rule! I love you
Peace and I.L.U.!
AlishaSometimes
AlishaSometimes

http://alisha-riots.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :) Empty Re: Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :)

Post by Claudia Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:24 am

A lot of people are around 15-20 but it's not uncommon to see someone who is above that or below. It doesn't matter anyway because we don't judge on an individual age. It's why I love this fanbase, everyone is so accepting and don't bite each other's face off.

Welcome by the way Smile
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :) Empty Re: Hi! Wanted to get closer to the fanbase :)

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:11 am

Hello & welcome to the forum. Well i agree the age thing doesn't really matter here. So yeah. But i think the most active ppl on here are between 13-30.Anways enjoy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AlishaSometimes Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Thank you for the welcomes! Very Happy

yes this fanbase is very awesome and loving. probably because we live by the "I.L.U." philosophy. I guess the other fanbase is just immature.

anyways, thanks again you guys! nice to meet you Smile
AlishaSometimes
AlishaSometimes

http://alisha-riots.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychedelic Battle Bitch Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:32 am

welcome cat
Psychedelic Battle Bitch
Psychedelic Battle Bitch

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:31 am

I agree with you Smile I love ToL Smile
everyone here are kind, we are all true moonchildren :3
Im just wondering who are 2 different artists you like?

Welcome Alisha <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Welcome! I'm 24. ^_^
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 am

Welcome Alisha Very Happy Nice to meet you Smile
I'm 18 Razz
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 am

Welcome!
Yeah, people here are very smart and caring towards everyone. I'm sure you'll like it here ^^
And I turned 25 a week ago.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 am

Welcome Alisha! We are are very accepting fan base Smile I'm 21
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down