Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by Miss Lucy Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:34 am

Hello, I am Miss Lucy.
I have always liked to write lengthy introductions, so bear with me Smile
So, I am a Moonchild from Finland, the land of forests, lakes and faeries. There was a time when Estonians would come to Finland to hunt game, because Finland was so full of with forests and animals. It wasn't very populated back then, you see. Our language resembles Estonian, and the old Finnish paganism is very similar to that of Estonia.
I don't know why this is relevant. Just rambling. I actually have family in Estonia, but I don't know them. I would love to find them, but sadly this person on my family who was Estonian is dead, and at the time when he came to Finland to help us fight Russians in 1800th century, there was no phones and stuff, and there's no known postal communication either. I don't even know what town he was from! *sigh*

In any case.
I like Kerli's music, and the bubblegoth fashion a lot. Very like me. I love Victorian, Lolita, vintage and steampunk fashions too. Other artists I like include Emilie Autumn, Kanon Wakeshima, Hannah Fury, Voltaire, Sucker Punch OST and Alice: Madness Returns battle themes. They're epic.

I'm an art appreciator and a lover of a Victorien aesthetic. My hobbies include reading, drawing and writing poems and stories, of which only the first I take seriously. Books are sacred. They are so heavy because they keep worlds within. Whenever I see someone treat a book badly that makes me want to snap every single bone in their hands. One. By. One.
Oh, also, my hobbies include terrifying people. If they just chuckle at me they're ok, but if they are like omfg I get a good laugh. Tee-hee :3

Love,
Lucy
Miss Lucy
Miss Lucy

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Midnight Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:56 am

Welcome Lucy Very Happy Nice to meet you Smile
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:08 am

Tervetuloa ^^

You and I are pretty similar when it comes to interests :D Can I ask, how old are you?
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Lucy Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 am

Kiitos ^^

I don't like to tell my age due to the prejudices people have of one based on their age. I can say that I'm a young adult... Although I suppose I will stick to that description even when I'm "old"! Very Happy
Miss Lucy
Miss Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:06 pm

welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Oh, I don't think there are prejudices on this forum... We have members from all ages, from around 10-year-olds to over 30 :) Everyone is very nice here, you'll see. I have even discussed religion here, and it hasn't burst into a flame war :D Opinions are respected.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Yup,People around her are nice. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Lucy Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:56 pm

I believe it :3
This is but a quirk of mine. I wish that some day no-one I know will be aware of my exact age Razz
Miss Lucy
Miss Lucy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum