Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scariest stories?

+2
Krissy
TheReaperess
6 posters

Go down

scariest stories? Empty scariest stories?

Post by TheReaperess Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:05 pm

I am on the search for some really scary or just odd stories. I would like to know if you believe in demons and ghosts and spirits and also if you have had experiences? or if you just know of some really creepy stories that would spook teh bravest of the brave out ^^ thanks
<3 ILU
TheReaperess
TheReaperess

Back to top Go down

scariest stories? Empty Re: scariest stories?

Post by Krissy Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Werid things that happend to me.I don't think they really happend.I think it was all in my head.

Okay,when i was little i swear i saw the easter bunny shawdo on my wall.LOL

um.When i was like 12.I thought a ghost was in the basemeant and it called my name when me and my friend was playing.I was probly hearing things.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:19 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:
Okay,when i was little i swear i saw the easter bunny shawdo on my wall.LOL

Lmao so did I! I thought I saw a dark bunny shape at night out of the window Laughing
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 am

lol..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

I believe in ghosts, demons, angels...

Few months ago when I went to sleep I saw flying dark shadow or something above my bed, I cant explain... Who knows, maybe it was nightmare, but Im sure that I was awake. Nobody knows this. O.o
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:10 am

Once in 6th or 7thgrade, I was in the warderobe while the other pupils in my class were having gym. (I was ill, so I couldn't gym). I was walking around in the warderobe and then I suddenly heard something say my name several times. It came from the back. In the front was the door for the people having gym.
I looked back there wasn't anything. And I felt something was looking at me the whole time..

In 8th grade I was about to sleep, I heard something or someone say "Haram Haram" into my ear. It whispered it. I have a small conclusion on what it was, but I'm not sure.. But I don't want to tell it. A friend of mine actually laughs at that story, she should have known how scared I was.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:48 am

When I was at the hospital, I was often alone in the ward of three people.
One time I woke up at night, because somebody tried to pull my blanket off me. When I opened my eyes, I saw a vanishing shadow. It slipped through the door.

Another night, when I was feeling really bad, I went to the toilet many times at night. Once when I returned, there stood a woman in white in the corner of the wardroom. I started to yell.

Then...one night when I opened my eyes, I saw three kids in white, standing in front of my bed, staring at me, nodding and whispering at the same time that sounded like..."come....play....us". I again started to scream. Then they vanished.
When I talked to my doctor about those things that I've seen...he was sure it happened all because of my sickness. BUT I don't fucking believe it. I mean there have died hundreds of people in the same hospital, same ward. It was sure haunted.

Then one night...I was laying in bed, eyes closed, and I was totally awake and aware of what happened...I FELT a hand on my neck. And that hand had a looong long nail, and suddenly tried to scratch me. I prayed out loud and it left.

When I was a kid, we had a party. It was in a neighbours' abandoned basement and I was the only little child there - about 3 years old.
Everybody was dancing and having a great time and I remember myself crying all the time, nobody understood why. I used to be a happy kid and I cried very seldom.
I don't remember much of it, but I know that there was this little kid with her mom, the kid was about the same age as I was, and she always teased me and punched me. This kid was blueish purple and her mom looked so...crazy and sick. And I was so suprised that nobody didn't talk to that mother of the child, because every people in that house communicated with each other.
I remember myself asking my mom: "mom, why does this kid always push me?" And my mom looked at me, staring...asking: "what kid? here is no other kid than you". BUT THERE WAS! They took loads of pictures at that night, and believe it or not, they NOW all believe that this place was haunted. They found orbs in the pictures they took.
But that's not it. In one picture there is a quite clear orb. It's a children's face, standing right next to my shoulder. And in one picture...there's one hand coming out of the BLIND room behind my aunt's, almost touching her shoulder. And a vivid face of a woman.
We still have those pictures.
I've hear a story, that before my neighbours built their house, there was one house burnt down close to theirs, where a mother and her child lived. Mother was sick in the head and suffocated her baby (maybe that's why she was blueish purple?), and after that burnt down the house.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReaperess Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:32 pm

wow. I definitely believe you guys. I have seen a lot of things. Ever since I was very very little.

The first thing that I can remember is when I was 5 and I used to sleep with my mom at night because I would get scared. I woke up in the middle of the night because something touched my head and it felt wet...and I looked over and saw this weird red creature that walked into the wall.....
TheReaperess
TheReaperess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 pm

woah Liisu....those are some amazing stories.

I've seen ghosts before. My old apartment was for sure haunted but I think it was brought there on purpose by someone who used to live there.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReaperess Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:19 pm

that is creepy. I had an old friend who was into wicth craft...the bad kind...he said he would curse me one day because I told him once he was kind of freaking me out...
TheReaperess
TheReaperess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down