Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my plea

4 posters

Go down

This is my plea Empty This is my plea

Post by XBottledwarrior♥♥♥ Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:49 pm

So here I am with my inaugural blog post, and for right now I ask you to bear with me with apologies in advance for any typical depression ridden teen sob-story cliches. The only thing I can promise to put into this is the truth and myself. I won't ramble on about my issues that have no pertinence to the mission of the Moonchildren. The only problem is, I don't have a grasp on what that Mission is yet. what I'm writing about here was originally just going to be a question submission on the main page and a silent hope that it got picked and answered. But sadly it was too long, because I added a short story to it in order to give it weight and meaning and to make sure it was heard and that I wasn't just swept away with everyone else yet again. I want to understand what it really means to be a part of something, but to be a part of it i need to know what it means to be a Moonchild.

The story starts with me walking down the street just the other day, i was plugged in and zoned out, dwelling upon the events of the past year, how the uncertainty of my future grows everyday, and mostly everything that had ended badly. I had changed since last year with seeing how people in the world were behaving, the events i saw on the news grew worse and worse as the days passed by. Then the reactions that people had towards these atrocities proved to be even more appalling, indifference, outright ignorance, some even found it to be amusing. I eventually grew sick of watching people turn their backs on one another, and let greed and their other vices take control; so i eventually just shut everyone out. I stopped trusting my friends out of fear they'd be like everyone else, i distanced myself from my family, and then i started to blow off my education. I had stopped caring all together, my time was spent locked away in my room searching for something to change my mind, to prove myself wrong, just hoping there was something out there in the world that made sense. I looked through art, writings and publications, poems and music. I eventually found Kerli and found her music to be awesome. She was original, she had her own image, and she had millions of dedicated fans, and she was absolutely gorgeous. But at first i wrote her off as another photoshopped product of the record companies and her fans as just another group of people following a trend, so i just listened for the sake of having good music. This leads us to that day i was walking, i had just left the house to get some "post parentals screaming in my face" air. I was so bent out of shape about it and not just my parents screaming, it was everything in general. I eventually got so pissed and distraught from everything bottled up inside i started screaming right in the middle of my street. People were staring at me left and right backing away and one even called 911 on me, i was lucky she did cause the last thing i remembered was someone shouting at me to "move!". I woke up about 25 minutes later with 2 EMTs hovering over me and half my body underneath a Dodge Ram, I walked away with two bruises and a concussion and more chastising from my parents when I got home. locked in my room I was still running every everything i considered to be "screwed up" in the world and then noticed i was still covered in dust and asphalt from the earlier incident and went to go shower off, but as i walked into the bathroom and stripped off the filthy clothes I noticed a small scrape on the ring finger of my right hand. Washing the hand off I held it to the mirror and saw the 3 deep lacerations that dotted the finger. and once again as usual I wrote it off. but then after showering i went to put on the CD of "Tea Party" remixes that I had and saw the Moon Marks under Kerli's left eye.

I know can see and hear that Kerli's lyrics carry more meaning than i once gave them, and that's she's more than a talented musician or pretty face. The more i listen to her music the closer i feel i am to undestanding What she hopes to achieve through her music. But i still don't get it, What are Moonchildren, what do they do, and how can i make a difference by becoming one? I need help to fully understand, I'm tired of not do anything and moping about, I want to be apart of something great and learning that Kerli is driven by many things which pushed me forward before than I want to know how to bring Unity, Integrity, and Love back into my life and back into the lives of everyone else. Please help me belong here.
XBottledwarrior♥♥♥
XBottledwarrior♥♥♥

Back to top Go down

This is my plea Empty Re: This is my plea

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:04 am

It's okay,It's better to let things out,Then hold them in.Just have faith that things will become better for you.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Moonchildren are people that believe in integrity,love and unity. Of course we are not perfect but we try our best to show everyone love and not judge them. We know we are all the same and no one is better than they other. Basically we spread love to everyone and help others out. We went to bring love into the world and hopefully love will win in the end. I hope that helps a little. As for how you feel I can totally understand. I feel the same way sometimes. Just hold on and know that there are good people and good things in the world. Hopefully you can make some amazing friends here! <3
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:57 pm

^ Exactly. Spreading as much love as possible Smile <3
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content