Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars

5 posters

Go down

Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars Empty Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars

Post by Natt Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:24 am

Kerli Kõiv läheks tantsusaatesse hea meelega

Uues telehooaeg toob taas ekraanidele ka «Tantsud tähtedega» saate. Seda nii meil kui mujal.

Meedias käib spekuleerimine võimalike osalejate üle.

Elu24 uuris Kerli Kõivult, mida neiu saatest arvab ning kas oleks nõus end seal proovile panema.

Kerli Kõiv: muidugi oleksin nõus. Eesti saatesse ei ole mulle kutset tehtud, aga kui tehtaks, siis ma tuleksin. Palun siis tehke.

google translator said that she wanna be part of it but she doesn't have proposal... it's true?
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars Empty Re: Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars

Post by mimi Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:17 am

yes, she said that if the estonian show would ask her, she would definitely join.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars Empty Re: Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars

Post by Natt Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:15 am

I hope that she willl join in spring edition...
i can't imagine Kerli in long dress or something similar lol
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:21 am

I totally can imagine her in a long dress or something. I remember this one:

Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars L0637bb9615454023999d1be3999d1be3999d1beb775bb011b164873999d1bejpg Tantsud tähtedega- Estonian Version Dancing with the Stars Tumblrlaaj3swDx71qacjjho150075f82206jpg

I just think it would be weird to see her doing some classical dances Razz ...but I would really love to see it Very Happy
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:22 am

I reckon Kerli would be a good dancer Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 am

i think the only difficult thing would be her height.. Very Happy she's so short so it would be so uncomfortable to dance with a professional who's probably a lot taller than her Razz
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:57 am

Then she has to wear really high high heels xD I think she would be able to dance in the highest ones....maybe I'm wrong but xD
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm

I think she was joking.
She has taken ball dance classes when little but still I think she was joking Wink I don't thin she would be able to come here for months and practice.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:37 pm

^ i was thinking the same - the show lasts for months which means if she participated, the album would be on hold and i don't think she's prepared to do that.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 am

Ithaka Maria saadaks tantsusaatesse Kerli Kõivu ja Mart Juure

"Minu kandidaadid tantsusaatesse oleksid näiteks Mart Juur, Kerli Kõiv, Carmen Kass ja Mart Poom – lähtuvalt sellest, keda kujutan finaalis suurepäraselt ette või kelle tantsuoskus või areng mind ehk paeluks," räägib Ithaka Maria Rahula, keda tema näeks sügisel taasalgavas hittsaates "Tantsud tähtedega".

Ithaka sõnul võib tema enda kogemuste põhjal öelda, et "Tantsud tähtedega" on sedasorti tõsielusari, kus kõik jäävad absoluutselt iseendaks, vahendab Õhtuleht.

"Trenn ja ettevalmistus on üks osa, aga karakter väljendub suurepäraselt ju tantsus ka," arvab tantsutäht.

Eelmisel hooajal tantsusaates napilt Mairold Millertile ja Liina Vahterile alla vandunud Ithaka tunnistab, et tema andis endast saates maksimumi ja midagi kripeldama küll ei jäänud: "Selle üle olen ka väga rõõmus, et professionaalse žürii hinnete järgi olime finaalis esikohal."
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down