Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my blog :D

+3
Riley
Krissy
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
7 posters

Go down

my blog  :D  Empty my blog :D

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 am

k, so my friend told some lies to my other friend saying i was EXTREMELY gay... Embarassed that made me sad, Sad so i talked to her about it... she said that my other friend said it, and hearing it was my one friend was suprising enough... but my other friend was a total shock! Shocked neither of them seem like the kind of person to tell lies about me... and i've been avoiding both ever since... so i dont want to talk to them until i find out how to deal with it... so, please help me! i cant think of anything!! Neutral HELP MEE!!!! affraid
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

my blog  :D  Empty Re: my blog :D

Post by Krissy Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Well,True friends wouldn't tell lies about you in the first place.Maybe it's time to question the friendship. Exclamation

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Yeah, I totally agree ^
True friends won't lie about you. It's better to learn who your true friends are now than to learn later.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 am

They're not very nice friends.
When 'friends' do this type of thing to me or other friends I just walk past them with ma head held high! You don't need them! However, if you have been friends with them for a long time and haven't heard them lie about you before just ask them about it. If it's happened before and you just let it go, consider what they've done...Do you really want friends like them?
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am

MoonChildEve wrote:They're not very nice friends.
When 'friends' do this type of thing to me or other friends I just walk past them with ma head held high! You don't need them! However, if you have been friends with them for a long time and haven't heard them lie about you before just ask them about it. If it's happened before and you just let it go, consider what they've done...Do you really want friends like them?

agree. I love you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:50 am

the thing is.. is that she is a total drama queen! once i stop being her friend, she will tell really convincing lies about me and then everyone will hate me, and my mom wont let me change another school. and once she gets everyone to hate me, she will tell the teachers and the teachers will get involved. she is PURE EVIL Twisted Evil ! she will do anything to get me in HUGE trouble! Mad
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:57 am

I HATE drama queens. & evil people. She seems like the type of person who i call a attention person. She's only doing it for the attention. Well still wouldn't be friends with a person like that. I had a friend like that once. But once you let them out of your life.Life is much better.You don't need the stress. Well if people are truly gonna bevile her over you.Then the other friends are not much better either. Maybe if you just ingore her then she will get bored of ya.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

oh. okay. Smile i never thought of that. if we r partners in 1any 1classes, i can just live with it. and i think we feel the same way about people like that. thanks. ill really use this advice. Smile all of you are so nice too! that makes me even happier! Very Happy thanks! Razz
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:48 pm

no problem. That's what my mom told me to do in school.To not pay any attention to the mean people.If you do just forget them.They usually get bored of you.Move on to the next person.but if they really don't leave ya alone.Tell some one.Who can put a stop to it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:28 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:no problem. That's what my mom told me to do in school.To not pay any attention to the mean people.If you do just forget them.They usually get bored of you.Move on to the next person.but if they really don't leave ya alone.Tell some one.Who can put a stop to it.

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:56 am

am sorry..i got picked on...not fun.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:56 am

yeah.. same here. Rolling Eyes
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:48 pm

it sucks.kids can be bad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfeh Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:49 pm

Did the situation with your ex-friends get any better yet? I agree with the other moon kids, a true friend doesn't tell lies to you or about you, and also I agree, whoever believes them, you're better off without them and if they so easily doubt your character. Yeah if you ignore the drama queens jabs at you, she'll get bored with you and move onto someone else. Switching schools might seem easier, but ultimately you'll have to learn how to deal with people this, so why not learn now? I'm proud you were strong and stopped hanging with your "friends" though. That was a smart move.
wolfeh
wolfeh

http://www.myspace.com/thekalico

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 am

yeah, even if you changed schools.You could meet same kind of ppl again.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm

^^ thx guys. the sitch is all good. i know who to have as a friens and who not too. and besides, im having ten classes soon, so i'll eventually find at least one true friends to share my experiences with. thanks. with all of your help. really. ^^
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

no problem

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfeh Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Very awesome it's all good now ^-^
wolfeh
wolfeh

http://www.myspace.com/thekalico

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Do you know why people act that way? It's because they are very insecure with themselves. They feel like they need to lie and make other people look bad, so that they can feel better about themselves. They feel the need to draw constant attention to themselves so that they feel like they are worth something. There are people like that EVERYWHERE, unfortunately.
I'm not going to say this is the best thing to do, because I don't feel like I have the right to say that, but, if I were in your shoes (which I have been before) I would just say to whoever asks you about it (or teases you, whatev) that it isn't true, that person is just full of crap and needs to smarten up and don't say another word. Just ignore everything else. Eventually people will forget what was said.
You'll come across it more then once in life, but just be strong and stand your ground. What people say or think about you doesn't matter. Just remember that.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:10 pm

EXACTLY! it's great to have someone who understands me fully. which,aparrently, is alot of you. (: th anks ALOT!~~ lol!
coolio.uhlickeeah(:
coolio.uhlickeeah(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm

That's good advice.don't be scared to stand up for yourself.(advice i need to use myself)

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 am

Smile <3 U/W
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by coolio.uhlickeeah(: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm

>< vis helps me soo much! :DD