Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra

+2
Lully
Hex
6 posters

Go down

I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra  Empty I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra

Post by Hex Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello fellow Moon brethren. I've just arrived from my planet far away. I'll tell you a few about me so I don't seem like a total alien.
I'm a dancer at heart, I've been dancing since I was a child. The stage is where I left my heart at. I've got the honor for dancing in front of thousands with my team, I crave preforming. I'm like a succubus, without dance I feel ugly and useless, the more I dance the more my confidence goes up and I feel like the most fierce thing you'll ever meet. Other than dance i'm very into fashion. I'm the king at thrift shopping. Most of my clothes are made from thrift clothes. It's called Swag, that's why I decided to join this creative forum. MoonChildren Have Swag. They arn't basic kids ( Hollister, aeropostle, american eagle )
I believe personal style is the most important thing, it shows whether you're a follower or a leader. I write a lot of poetry, and stories. I love to listen to people's problems so if you're having trouble with anything my arms are always open no matter who you are. Trust me, i've had the most random people that you would never think that had problems come to me and pour everything out. I'm the type of person that believes everyone should always have someone to vent too, keeping things inside is a horrible thing. I'm not shy at all, and I'm very loud due to my blood. I'm Puerto rican, I can't help myself. I hope the moon children can accept me into there beautiful community Smile.
Hex
Hex

Back to top Go down

I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra  Empty Re: I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra

Post by Lully Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 am

Welcome Hex! Very Happy
I love your presentation! Smile
Lully
Lully

Back to top Go down

I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra  Empty Re: I've traveled from the Galaxy of Umbra

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:24 am

okay!..welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Welcome to ToL!
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:23 am

Haha your introduction kinda sounds like your perfect into our community. Welcome Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 am

Welcome Hex Very Happy
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum