Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY

+9
Amarine2008
BrowniesBeffy
catloafwithpotato
JazzyTrazz
lunachild
Krissy
Natt
PoeticAbomination(:
AennilLinnEa
13 posters

Go down

THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY Empty THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY

Post by AennilLinnEa Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 am

Does anyone knows what happend in Oslo, Norway last Friday?
A man dressed like a cop killed about 90 people, 7 died in a bomb attack in the center of the city outside the goverment affairs. Then later he took a boat to a summer camp for young people on an little island called Utöya, where they discuss politics and he killed many of them. We are talking about innocent teenagers and young adults!!! 14+ where the ages and so many people got shot and other of them drowned when they tried to escape from the island.
This is the worst thing that has happend to Norway since the 2th world war! All my love goes out to Norway, Sweden's sister country.
To all the innocent people that died or lost someone near.
Till alla norska moonchildren, må änglarna vara med ert land!

EDIT: The number of dead at Utöya is now 60-70 and in the bomb attack 8.

Last edited by AennilLinnEa on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY Empty Re: THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:32 am

Oh my gosh! That is horrible! I cant believe someone would do that! D:
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY Empty Re: THE TRAGIC TERRORIST ATTACK IN OSLO, NORWAY

Post by Natt Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:44 am

this is so sad.... there was also boy which is 10 years

and we started talked about it there http://www.tableoflove.net/t2698p420-what-are-you-thinking
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:43 pm

That's so sad. I feel bad for all them people who lots family and friends.I don't know how anyone can do such a thing.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:12 pm

I think it is sad how people try to destroy peace. Terrorists are just bullies who hate peace. If you don't believe what they believe, they kill you for it. My heart goes out to those people in Norway. Those who lost a loved one, a friend, or their own life.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Polish media said that for Brevik also inspiration was Poland (wrote about her 40 times and about history my country ). He wrote "Manifestar 2083' where often wrote about Poland and put like model. Also manifester is copied text one Polish live in America in prison - Tedy Kaczyński. He is also terrorist and made bombs attacked

this is so sick
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I was quickly updated about that when it happened, it's horrible. And to be honest - a little bit scared.

Skänker alla mina tankar till de människor som dog i skjutningen och bombdådet. Hoppas ni får det bra i himmelen. ♥
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm

My heart goes out to everyone in Norway. :/
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:07 am

Now I'm in shock more.... Norway and Polish police now make action in Poland because people from Poland are involved with attacks in Oslo and Utoya Sad
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 am

one man in Wrocław (in my country) is arrested for involvement in terrorist attack in Norway :/
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 am

That's so sad...They talk about this on the news here.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 am

I heard that to, Natt. They just showed it on the news here..

Today, in my city, it'll be a parade for everyone who lost their lives in this terrible attack. We'll throw roses in the water and pray for everyone.
People are still quite shocked. We are sad, we cry, but we show love to the ones who have lost their friends and/or family.

Right now they're reading what they talked about or whatever in "tinghuset" (don't know the english word) Where judges, lawyer and such talk with Behring Breivik.

BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 am

awww.I still can't form words...That's a nice thing to do.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 am

The Norwegian police has changed the number of dead at Utøya from 86 to 68. And in Oslo the number of the dead has changed from 7 to 8.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarine2008 Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:18 am

I live in the united states and I hate to admit it but I never thought about terrorist attacks happening in other countries...you never hear about it. This is really sad, I mean I just can't imagine meeting someone who has a mindset like this. It takes a different kind of person to do stuff like this and I just wonder if there was a way to prevent it....THOSE POOR PEOPLE HAD SO MUCH MORE TO LIVE Sad
Amarine2008
Amarine2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 am

im the same-im used to hering about it in the usa

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am

I still can't believe people can be so cruel! Its hard to believe that someone does this. What of his family? If he has one they must feel horrible unless they think he was doing the right thing.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:06 am

How awful. Sending love to the victims and their families.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:35 am

lunachild wrote:I still can't believe people can be so cruel! Its hard to believe that someone does this. What of his family? If he has one they must feel horrible unless they think he was doing the right thing.

His parents didn't know aboutit until they read and watched the news. His father was in France and his mother is in Norway. They divorced during the 1990's. I just read a headline where it's written that Breivik's father says that his song should kill himself. He dosent want any contact with his son anymore. I think his parents are ashamed.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:39 am

I think this reaction is stupid. I mean aren't say responsible for him anyways?

I just hope this whole thing ended now. Just thought about a worldwide thing...
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

I wish the same.

We went in a parade for those who lost their lives 2 hours ago. Afterwards we threw our roses in the water and said some good words. I said integrity love and unity, I feel that those three words are very important right now. We need to stay strong and get through this.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 pm

hope nothing more bad happens

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 pm

I think it's sick what he did, and his motive for it made no sense at all. I can't even watch the stories on the News anymore. It just makes me so mad.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:46 am

I visited Norway yesterday. Everybody is really sad. I'm going to travel to Oslo on Saturday. Oslo is closer than Stockholm to me. (Stockholm=Sweden's capital)

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:52 am

JazzyTrazz wrote:I was quickly updated about that when it happened, it's horrible. And to be honest - a little bit scared.

Skänker alla mina tankar till de människor som dog i skjutningen och bombdådet. Hoppas ni får det bra i himmelen. ♥️
Ja jag menar, Norge ligger ju precis brevid Sverige. Jag blev chockad och började gråta. Hoppas att det inte händer i Sverige också Sad

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 am

Wasn't it a suicide bomber in Sweden, but he failed? Or something like that...?
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 am

MY HEART IS WITH THEM<3
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:26 am

AennilLinnEa wrote:
JazzyTrazz wrote:I was quickly updated about that when it happened, it's horrible. And to be honest - a little bit scared.

Skänker alla mina tankar till de människor som dog i skjutningen och bombdådet. Hoppas ni får det bra i himmelen. ♥️
Ja jag menar, Norge ligger ju precis brevid Sverige. Jag blev chockad och började gråta. Hoppas att det inte händer i Sverige också Sad

I understood the last sentence (Hoppas..) .
Hope it won't happen anywhere else on earth ♥️
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum