Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katz head is always full of thingz

4 posters

Go down

Katz head is always full of thingz Empty Katz head is always full of thingz

Post by katz_meow Tue May 10, 2011 6:45 pm

hi im the meow and i got on here cuz me momma showed it to me i think she lovez kerli more than i do tee hee.
i was told i can talk to real caring people about my feelings and emotions.
me and mom have been doing a lot of crafts together making moon children gear you should have seen us at the DI buying up 2nd hand stuffed animalz for our crafts i was pushing mom in her wheel chair and we both have multicolored hair with the same pink we filled moms arms up with fuzziez and then we went to the checkout and a lady said i wish i had my camera it was sweet i love my mom so much and i wanna make her proud but im not very good at the succes thing i keep loosing relationships friends and associates its hard im trying to find a real direction to go in im 26
katz_meow
katz_meow

Back to top Go down

Katz head is always full of thingz Empty Re: Katz head is always full of thingz

Post by katz_meow Wed May 11, 2011 12:56 am

wow what a day im so sick of being hurt by people i give and i give but nothing changes all i want is someone to love me back (besides my family) No
katz_meow
katz_meow

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Wed May 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Welcome to Table of Love Smile

^ Uh oh, what happened? ):

^^ That's an awesome story! You're lucky to have your mom. I get to do crafts with my mom sometimes but she doesn't "get" Kerli.. it's great that you guys can share that Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by katz_meow Thu May 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Like a Star @ heaven shes my hero
i love my mom Like a Star @ heaven

ive just ben haveing a hard time cuz i feel like a door mat with my friends and im loosing hope in finding a boyfriend everytime i do i light up all his good points and then when his torch is lit he runs over me with it most people i encourage to do more and grow more with thier tallents passions an dreams decide theyre confident then hurt me

im going to washington soon to she an old besty of mine who is studing bio chemistry she bought me a tix cuz ive been struggleing so much lately with lost lovers and hurtful friends

me and my mom are making fuzzy bunny crafty accessories today so im excited itll be fun and ive got friday the 13th dress like the dead day and were going to go on a walk about all bloody lol then sat me n mommy are making cakes for the tea party sun yay garden tea party

thanx for listening to meows thoughts
Like a Star @ heaven ~I~L~U~ Like a Star @ heaven

~kat
katz_meow
katz_meow

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri May 13, 2011 12:38 am

katz_meow wrote:
ive just ben haveing a hard time cuz i feel like a door mat with my friends and im loosing hope in finding a boyfriend everytime i do i light up all his good points and then when his torch is lit he runs over me with it most people i encourage to do more and grow more with thier tallents passions an dreams decide theyre confident then hurt me

I'm sorry Sad But don't worry, I'm sure there are people out there who will appreciate your encouragement and treat you as you treat them.

And wow! Have a fun weekend. That sounds awesome xD
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by katz_meow Sun May 15, 2011 9:54 pm

its been a way fun weekend moma and me did the bunnie thing and today we had a tea party ive never thrown one b4 it was such a blast we had tea sandwiches and rainbow cake it was so fun putting a big long table down the middle of my front room with candles flowers and extra tea cups oh and plastic cups to throw at anyone late for tea i had expected more guests but i guess that happens when you throw a party yet have had to tell so many people to go away
it hurts me to have to tell friends that i cant help them no more. i wish i knew how to tell my friends the ways of love kerli's lyrics are a grand example but no one listens what to do what to do i guess just kep trying right what else can you do??
super girl and super friend
~kat
katz_meow
katz_meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 am

what a nice mom you have! Very Happy Nice you spend so much time together.

Well, I guess not every ones gonna like kerli's music.None of my friends do,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfeh Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Aww, your mom sounds really great. You're lucky to have eachother. Smile
Have you gone to visit your friend yet? You know, some people just don't know a good thing when they have it. I'd say try not to let yourself close up to others. As long as you keep your heart open (like that cheesy jewelry commercial says) love will always find it's way in. & maybe you won't have tons and tons of reliable people in your life, but those few that love you to the very core? Those are all that matters. You'll find somebody some day though. You sound like you've a lot of love to give & that'd be a shame for no one to receive it and give love back.
wolfeh
wolfeh

http://www.myspace.com/thekalico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down