Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am so sick right now.

+10
Poetic
BrowniesBeffy
catloafwithpotato
Krissy
Natt
mimi
Forace
MoonChildEve
Claudia
BornViolet
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I am so sick right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: I am so sick right now.

Post by KuuLaps Wed May 04, 2011 7:22 am

Forace, I think so too. We should be able to talk about everything.
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:24 am

^^ I fully agree with the two posts above me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 04, 2011 7:27 am

I agree.(knew some one would think it should be closed) I agree it's a free world we should be able to talk about whatever we want. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:29 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:I agree.(knew some one would think it should be closed) I agree it's a free world we should be able to talk about whatever we want. Very Happy

technically it isn't a free world though haha. But we can pretend. We can say this is a free forum Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 04, 2011 7:32 am

ok!..Well anyways we should be able to talk about.Has long has we don't get out of hand.And if you don't like the topic then the person doesn't have to open it. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 7:33 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:ok!..Well anyways we should be able to talk about.Has long has we don't get out of hand.And if you don't like the topic then the person doesn't have to open it. Very Happy

yes. I agree!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 am

Very Happy bows.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Wed May 04, 2011 11:27 am

I haven't seen anyone disrespect anyone else, which would be the only reason I could see to close it.
I think it's important to discuss things like this. It does in some way have an effect on all of us.

[edit] Yeah, I basically repeated what was already said by butterflycry2010. Embarassed Smile
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 04, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't think it's a good idea to show the pictures.I personily would't wanna see them.

would you?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 pm

If the pictures were released, I'd see them, because I'm so curious, but I'd prefer them not to be released so I don't have to worry about it.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu May 05, 2011 5:36 am

I do understand that talking about this is painful to people. You don't have to, if you don't want to. A lot of bad things are happening even right now, and many of them go unnoticed. There will always be bad people in the world, but the good have to try and do their best..

butterflycry2010 wrote:I don't think it's a good idea to show the pictures.I personily would't wanna see them.

would you?
Absolutely! I probably wouldn't still believe it's bin Laden. Some artist has had many days to paint it xD
I have no trouble with looking at dead people. I've seen some brutal pictures on the Internet, and I've seen 3 dead people IRL. Relatives :/
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 05, 2011 6:33 am

oh wow.My stomach is just to weake to look at something like that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 pm

butterflycry2010 wrote:How can you really show love to a person that's so evil inside? Did people really expect people to be all sad when they heard he's dead? Maybe least now americans can feel more safe.& can move forward. Sorry if i sound heartless but that's how i feel.

I agree with what you said.

Also I'd rather not see the pictures of his dead body, I'm sick as it is right now lol. (Somehow I've managed to catch a cold.) I don't take well to looking at corpses, I get kind of queasy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Thanks.Yeah,Same with me,I Really don't think they would all be like."he's dead" Then really be a joke.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat May 07, 2011 12:04 am

Secrete Service from US is now in Poland because Obama will be here of the 27th-28th May and is a major threat that al-Qaida attack in Poland
And will be also the most important ppl from all Europe.

He probably will be in Warsaw and in my city
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat May 07, 2011 6:04 am

ohno.....That's not good........eh

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 am

Sorry all, I've been really over-stressed and crafting so I've lost track of all kinds of time.

@Forace
Yeah, I read about that & I immediately knew that this new guy was not good news.
Really? Had orders to kill from the start? Just goes to show you how the media outlets will lie profusely and people consider it truth. Them saying 'The soldiers tried their best to take him into their custody but they were forced to take fire!', mhm, sure. Lord, how right you are, zero love there indeed. No I don't blame you for being skeptical, it's definitely obvious that taking everything you hear as fact is poisonous, we should all do our own research and come to our own conclusions.
Thank you, btw for saying what you did, you are completely right. It is our duty to talk about these things and help each other by touching on these tough subjects as controversial as they may be.
I'm sorry you've had to witness death like that before, Forace.

My apologies to those for whom things like this are difficult to talk about, you don't have to at all- However, we all reserve the right to speak on what we like. Silence on any subject could lead to more silence and eventually to the death of the intellectual & independent mind.

As for OBL's death photographs, I would not like to see them. Personally, I cannot handle looking at photographs of bloodied corpses though I know many can. Forace makes a good point that by now, some digital artist could have easily constructed a fake photograph of him, so I would not believe it either after all this withholding going on.

@BrowniesBeffy
Thank you.
Yes I agree on what you said.

@butterflycry2010
Agreed, we most certainly don't need another... well, anything devastating here but all we can do is keep faith & continue to spread our love and awareness.
Thank you for your support on this topic, by the way.Like a Star @ heaven

As far as the DNA testing goes, that indeed does sound extremely fishy and far-fetched for an explanation. As Quincy stated, all they'll be proving is that the person they killed is related to the sister of OBL indeed- All of this is shrouded in mystery, honestly.

As for how many wives he had... Poetic would be right, he had tons of wives & children.

@Spekt
As everyone has said already, it is important that we talk on these things- However I do appreciate that you want to spread positivity and I get you.

@KerliPoland
Thank you for the update! I hope & will pray that you be alright but I'm quite sure you will be, so try not to worry too much.Like a Star @ heaven

I just want to say thank you to all the Moonchildren who kept this topic up & shared what they had to say. I hope this can continue to be a place for all of you to talk on this subject. I.L.U.

BornViolet
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 11, 2011 10:10 am

I'M kind of dumb.I thought that the killing make USA Safe again.With out loving in fear. I guess it doesn't really? I just fear & hope they don't hit the countries that helped USA in the war. I saw how on the news that they were gonna hit some trains in the usa.& some other places in the world.But But maybe we should just be on alert.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2