Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So tired of it...

+5
mother_snyder
Krissy
catloafwithpotato
Forace
tonenorway
9 posters

Go down

So tired of it... Empty So tired of it...

Post by tonenorway Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:54 am

You see, my grandfather died a time ago, and my grandmother lives alone. Thats why she wants to move to a smaller house, it`s a little to much for her to take care of the whole house alone. So she eventually got someone who wanted to buy the house, he gave a really good price for it, but now he suddenly don`t want to buy it, although it was all ready. His excuse is that he thought the property was bigger, but i really don`t believe him. Now grandma is sad all the time, my mother is sad all the time, and my uncle and my father is just angry. Mom is on the phone all day, trying to find a way to fix this. Dad never come home from work before six, and sometimes later, and when he finally comes home he is just talking with mom about the problem. I wish we can just sell the hose and get it over with, but it`s so much more complicated then you can imagine.

seems like a stupid thing to complain about:P

I hope it soon will be over:(
tonenorway
tonenorway

http://5thngs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So tired of it... Empty Re: So tired of it...

Post by Forace Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 am

Oh, it's not stupid. I'm sure your grandmother is frustrated :/
Maybe the original buyer found a "better house", or they didn't have the money after all. Things like this happen all the time when selling houses.
But if the house is good and on a good place, I'm sure someone will buy it. I've been watching those house-selling programs on TV, and it's often little things that put the buyers off! Like, something needs fixing or painting, or that the yard is messy or whatever. Then there are those buyers, who seek houses for renovating projects. They like to build.
Make the house really pleasant looking and clean it up, maybe even hide some of your grandmothers belongings, store them somewhere else for the time being :) Clutter isn't nice. I hope things will get better! <3
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am

Like Forace said, it's not stupid! It's something that's affecting your whole family. I love you I hope they find a way to work this out or something. :/
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tonenorway Mon May 02, 2011 5:15 am

Thank you so much! It`s nice to talk to someone who understands<3

I.L.U
tonenorway
tonenorway

http://5thngs.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon May 02, 2011 9:07 am

it's not stupid.hope it all works out.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Mon May 02, 2011 12:59 pm

it's not stupid at all and it's hard because your left feeling helpless becouse there really is nothing you can do yourself to help. and thats a hard place to be in. i will send lots of light and love. and hope things get smoother for your family soon. as i'm sure they will.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon May 02, 2011 5:27 pm

That is a problem isn't it. Selling things like houses isn't an easy process. My grandparents had to sell theirs because they couldn't afford to pay the mortgage on their own. They went through a few potential buyers until they found someone. I wonder is there some kind of contract they can make a potential buyer sign when they commit to buy? Not sure if it's legal or not. Good luck. I hope things look up.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Fri May 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Definitely not something stupid to complain about.
Actually i can relate. My grandma died and 4 years later my pappy did, and we kept trying to sell the house for a very long long time.
We finally did. so trust me theirs hope Smile
I grew up with my grandma and grandpa, [actually my great-grandma and great-grandpa but i dont care, their like my regular grandparents xP] but anyway, i grew up in an old old house build in 1890 and it was 2 houses next to a cemetery, and the neighborhood turned into a ghetto... honestly.. it was super hard to sell, we finally did and it was fairly cheap price, but we were soo dayme happy when we did XD
Theirs hope Smile
I wish you and you're family all the best girlie Smile
Just... be patient Smile i know how difficult and sad and stressful it can be xD

hope everything turns out well Smile

p.s. i'm soooo sorry for your loss Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pocketmouse Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Selling a house is a very difficult and frustrating process, and not at all a stupid thing to complain about. It is better to let the negative feelings out than bottle them up (as long as it doesn't hurt anybody). It can also be difficult to sell a home because there are so many memories attached.

You are right in thinking that the property isn't big enough excuse is dumb, and that's because it is. However, sometimes deals do fall through, which sucks.

What you can do is make sure the house looks really good. If things look clean, tidy, and in good condition it is more likely to sell.

I hope that everything gets better very soon.

Pocketmouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:16 am

I agree.I kind of know how ya feel.It feels werid thinking some one elise lives in my grandmothers house.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 am

I hope this issue go resolved by now Smile
I look forward to a another post Razz

I.L.U.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum