Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Poem: Don’t Lose Your Little Eyes (Innocents)

Go down

Old Poem: Don’t Lose Your Little Eyes (Innocents) Empty Old Poem: Don’t Lose Your Little Eyes (Innocents)

Post by GemiLovett Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Don't Lose Your Little Eyes (Innocents)

Suppose the world was full of empty Dreams

Hands left with only things

Couches all scratched, yes someone killed the cat

I can see it in your eyes your scared…knowing that you had your own little world up there

You left just to join all your friends in prayer, don’t worry cause you will

Surely return to it, this healing, feeling, it is time to return our courtship

And we end here to only stop and stare,

Time goes by oh we get so high, though the truth still contains the words “We are all sinners”,

We can’t blast away our own fears, we need it, oh yes we really need Him

To kiss us, assure that we are safe and sound.

Pucker up, try to love me round, did you kiss the mouth? Did you kiss the…mouth?

See I told you, you’d get your world back, you prayed and…now your forgiven

It’s striking but yet still a decision, we’re all perfect, but yet we still have all these flares.

A dozen, no a thousands of tears, hate to come fourth before sunset, before your next birthday

Blooms your dead, it’s strange you see…all these odd little things, of people, you’ve…you’ve never heard

nor seen. Perhaps, we not safe, perhaps, we really need hands wrapped around us. Great things just

can’t come out of nothing you see. Great things comes from great ideas, greats deeds, strong minds, and

last but not least innocent hearts. When we create our own worlds, we can create new lives for others to

enjoy. Keep imagination high on the list and please don’t forget your broken jury is only a fist of the demon

trying to make you an adult to quick…trying to make us old too fast and die with only reality. Remember

keep your dreams. Keep everything you started with and that is all crumbled up into only one word

“Innocents”
♥ ♥ ♥
GemiLovett
GemiLovett

https://www.youtube.com/user/GemOfHeartz?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down