Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits)

3 posters

Go down

Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits) Empty Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits)

Post by desenchanntee Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:24 am

Hi kerli fans, here i'll post my videos of the song! i hope you like it

Army Of Love (WAWA Remix)

Army Of Love (Cherry Cherry Boom Boom Refreak Radio Mix)

Army Of Love (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix)

Army Of Love (Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda Remix)

Last edited by desenchanntee on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)

desenchanntee

Back to top Go down

Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits) Empty Re: Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits)

Post by KJ Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:19 am

Very Happy I praise you for wanting to keep listening to the other remixes. After doing Mixin Marc and Chew fu's video edits. I'm burnt out lol. good job!
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits) Empty Re: Army Of Love (Fun Furret Video Edits)

Post by desenchanntee Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:07 am

KJ wrote:Very Happy I praise you for wanting to keep listening to the other remixes. After doing Mixin Marc and Chew fu's video edits. I'm burnt out lol. good job!

haha thank u! i really love kerli since i listened 'walking on air' i felt in love with her! and Army Of Love is FANTASTIC! i'd like to make the wawa remix but still there's no a good mp3 Sad

desenchanntee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonaJeny88 Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:11 am

All video's are awesome. Like this.
mink lashes

LeonaJeny88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down