Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hei hei ^^

+5
IvanSpirit7
Little Phoenix
Scarlet
Gretta
ghost_flower
9 posters

Go down

Hei hei ^^ Empty Hei hei ^^

Post by ghost_flower Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 am

Hello!My name is Doris-Agnes,I'm from Romania(Bucharest) and I'm 15.
I ♥️ Japan,good books from the 90's,sewing,drawing,writing and dancing.And of course I ♥️ Kerli and the moon children.
I discovered Kerli about 2 years ago.I saw Walking on air and I wanted to know more about her.I began listening to her music and reading her blogs and since then I'm a big fan of hers.She is so inspiring.She changed my thinking so much.I'm so thankful.
I would love to know you all,xoxo
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hei hei ^^ Empty Re: Hei hei ^^

Post by Gretta Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:51 am

Hey and welcome Very Happy
I'm amazed how many people were inspired by Kerli, she is so unique and her thoughts are so interesting Smile

I love Japan too by the way Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:52 am

Hello, welcome! I'm Scarlet. ^-^ Very nice to meet you.

Romania is lovely, it must be nice to live there!

Ooh, and not to mention Dracula, my favorite book, has a setting in the Carpathian Mountains.... Smile

I hope you enjoy the forum! Smile

Much love,
Scarlet

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:55 am

another neighbour-country Smile welcome!
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:53 am

Hi

BTW Dracula was reptilian shape-shifter (like all real vampires)...

He killed...something like more than 10 000 people...

Wink

(Nop,I am not joking.)

Last edited by IvanSpirit7 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *)
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

https://www.youtube.com/user/IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 am

welcome Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 am

hello, welcome alien

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 am

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am

Thank you all!
Scarlet:I live in the capital so is not so interesting.But in the small towns ( especially the ones from Transilvania) is sooo beautiful.You heard this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is6cBWvlh84 I think you will like it ^^
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 am

welcomy momy
i noticed that a lot of people who come on this site are all creativie artists and ass the moon childeren they all fell like they have something to do in this world ... i love japanise tradition especialy before it was occidentalisysed (i don t think you write it like that ...) i discovered it from a ramen storant and magas and japaniese cuisine is propably one of the most delicius one in the world (especialy ramen and gyosas ) and the japanies green the is my fabrut to they have so many diffrent (sencha ,houjicha ,bencha ,matcha ect ...) i hope you will injoie your time hier because it counted (we will die one day or an other :p)
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:11 am

kurokai wrote:i hope you will injoie your time hier because it counted (we will die one day or an other :p)

You died many times...so....

2 words: hypnotic regression

More about:

Hypnotic Regressions

Hypnotism is a very effective means of assisting a subject to relax deeply and enter a suggestible state where memories that are normally forgotten can be recalled with greater ease from the subconscious.

A great deal of evidence for the existence of past lives comes from hypnotic regressions. The practice of past life regressions is the result of a single hypnotist who asked his client under hypnosis to go back to the time and memory where the client's problem originated. To the amazement of this hypnotist his client started relating an experience from a former physical lifetime that was causing the present problem.

Since that first experience, past life regressions and past life therapy have yielded a considerable amount of evidence for the existence of previous lives and the Afterlife.

Then it follows:

It would appear that, the purpose of life is to grow spiritually and help others to do the same.

(Kerli talks about that....)

For end:

"There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves"~ Bill Hicks

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:23 am

IvanSpirit7 wrote:
kurokai wrote:i hope you will injoie your time hier because it counted (we will die one day or an other :p)

More about:

Hypnotic Regressions

Hypnotism is a very effective means of assisting a subject to relax deeply and enter a suggestible state where memories that are normally forgotten can be recalled with greater ease from the subconscious.

A great deal of evidence for the existence of past lives comes from hypnotic regressions. The practice of past life regressions is the result of a single hypnotist who asked his client under hypnosis to go back to the time and memory where the client's problem originated. To the amazement of this hypnotist his client started relating an experience from a former physical lifetime that was causing the present problem.

Since that first experience, past life regressions and past life therapy have yielded a considerable amount of evidence for the existence of previous lives and the Afterlife.

Then it follows:

It would appear that, the purpose of life is to grow spiritually and help others to do the same.

For end:

"There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves"~ Bill Hicks

Wink
don t forget about spiritual persents sens i started maditation i noticide that people have so many stereotypes about maditation and death as it would be bad or inposible they have no imagination about it and they have started to prove that the spiritual life realy existe and all the good tings that maditation or reiki could give you when i lisen to the song death is in love with you i fill more a live ... know talking about resurection in my opinion it would be the most devloped and realistique why of seeing death but i got some detail i would love to discus on that (ther is one song that a live about that explanes this it s parabolla for tool in one of his sentences he says : My own mortality reminds me that we are eternal and that pain is an illusion )
if you could read in french ther s an very interesting book you should read (les thanatonautes de Bernard Werber ) it a book that talks about death
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:40 am

ghost_flower wrote:Thank you all!
Scarlet:I live in the capital so is not so interesting.But in the small towns ( especially the ones from Transilvania) is sooo beautiful.You heard this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is6cBWvlh84 I think you will like it ^^

No, I've never heard that song. ^-^" I'm from the USA. Thanks for sharing, though. Smile Have you ever read Dracula? If you haven't, you should. It's an amazing story and I adore the way it's written.

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:30 pm

kurokai wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:

More about:

Hypnotic Regressions

Then it follows:

For end:

Wink
don t forget about spiritual persents sens i started maditation i noticide that people have so many stereotypes about maditation and death as it would be bad or inposible they have no imagination about it and they have started to prove that the spiritual life realy existe and all the good tings that maditation or reiki could give you when i lisen to the song death is in love with you i fill more a live ... know talking about resurection in my opinion it would be the most devloped and realistique why of seeing death but i got some detail i would love to discus on that (ther is one song that a live about that explanes this it s parabolla for tool in one of his sentences he says : My own mortality reminds me that we are eternal and that pain is an illusion )
if you could read in french ther s an very interesting book you should read (les thanatonautes de Bernard Werber ) it a book that talks about death

Oh,I dont know french...

Well,you know a lot about spirituality,respect Very Happy ...

"My own mortality reminds me that we are eternal and that pain is an illusion "

Brilliant

Wink
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:00 pm

hi and welcome Smile i always wanted to go to romania
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 am

Scarlet:I didn't read Dracula,but I think I will borrow it from my cousin.Thank you ^^
Thank you Joseph.
ghost_flower
ghost_flower

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 am

IvanSpirit7 wrote:
kurokai wrote:
IvanSpirit7 wrote:

More about:

Hypnotic Regressions

Then it follows:

For end:

Wink

Oh,I dont know french...

Well,you know a lot about spirituality,respect Very Happy ...

"My own mortality reminds me that we are eternal and that pain is an illusion "

Brilliant

Wink
if you like progressif metal you will love tool and A perfect circle (his new band )
you have to see the video of the parabola song of tool it s realy amazing
and from A perfect circle listen to 3 libra¨s and passive they are realy great ^^
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:52 am

ghost_flower wrote:Scarlet:I didn't read Dracula,but I think I will borrow it from my cousin.Thank you ^^

I love you

Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:02 am

romania makes me think about Eugene Ionesco !!
he wrote a theater : la cantatrice chauve
and created a new kind of theater : la theatre de l absurd
he s a creative ginius !!
i discovered him this year because we had to play the last scene of "la cantatrice chauve" and it was realy amazing (my grope had the pest points in classe (it s because i was dresed up like hitler and had an licorice pipe xD )
kurokai
kurokai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum