Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think about grandparents?

+8
alis18
pixiedust19
Winter
Krissy
BrowniesBeffy
EetuJaKeijut
Liisu
Natt
12 posters

Go down

do you think about  grandparents? Empty do you think about grandparents?

Post by Natt Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am

Do you think about your grandparents??
What is your opinion about grandparents in your country??
What the bigger you like in your grandparents??

Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

do you think about  grandparents? Empty Re: do you think about grandparents?

Post by Liisu Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 am

both my grandparents have passed away...they were the best for me and my family. my grandpa was my idol, he was a mind genius, he was able to know all the answers to everything I guess Smile love them forever!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 am

Well my other granmother hates me and the other one is alcoholic who nearly ruined my life so yeah.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 am

My grandparents passed away many years before I was born, but only one lived until I was 7. I've only met in him 3 times or so, and we had fun. Memories. <3
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:52 am

I'm super close with my grandparents on my mom side. However I'm also fairly close with my dad's mom, but she lives kinda far and my dad's dad passed away when I was 5.
I've spent every single summer, weekend, and spring and winter break with my mom's parents since I was ten years old until 16.
I hate retirement homes and I don't think the U.S respects their elders like they should. (for example, in some asian countries they are very well taken care of) Most people put their elderly family in nursing homes and rarely visit (I used to work at one so I've noticed) Also, a lot of the employees are rude to residents. It's sad. That's why I loved my job, I got to play games and do various fun activities with them. I was bawling my eyes out on the last day of work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Ene I'm so sorry Sad

My grandparents....

Parents my dad: I don't anything about mom my dad, also my dad because she died when my dad was 3 days... but dad my father had second wife and she was awesome.. she died when I was 9. Grandparents died when I was 8.
They very love me and I also. They was awesome people. Even when my mom was in hospital so long I was in their home several months.

My mom:
grandparents- he died after my born.. grandmother live with my house... she is hard person... she criticize me, always... says that I'm worse than my sister... when I want say something always I hear "QUIET" Sad
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 pm

My mother's side! I only meet my grandmother.she died when i was like 2 year's old.I don't remember her much. I've seen pictures. My grandfather he died before i was even born.

My great grandparents.passed away long before i was born.

My dad's side..She passed away.But i did get to meet her.So she got to see my grow up.

I think i did meet my great grandmother...

my gradfather passed away long before i was born.My dad never even got to meet him either.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:18 pm

All of my grandparents are still with me. I don't know what I'd do if I'd lost them, they would never leave me alone that I am old enough so everything about them is very clear. I remember when my dad's-dad's elder brother died, I was younger and I didn't see him much, like a few times in a year but that hurt me lots. <3
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I wish i got to meet my grandfather's....Damn i wish my grandmother(moms -mo) lived longer so i could ask her about estonia.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm

Well, you know someday you are all going to get together so no worries. You can ask then. I have so many things to ask my dad's side great grand parents, too. I am just holding on =J
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

oh yeah!!.Then i've been think they are watching down on us from heaven.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Well, I can't say if they are in heaven that I don't believe in heaven and hell but wherever they are, I know that they can see or feel us and we'll meet when both our cars collide!
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Very Happy yeah Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:21 pm

on my moms side, my grandparents are THE BEST. i go to their house with my couzin almost all summer, every summer and nearly every weekend. ^^

on my dad's side, my grandpa passed away and i hardly see my grandma.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 pm

mom's side: I LOVE THEM!!! they're the best...they're like my best friends i love'em...they're always there for me and teaching new things=) my grandpa is very intelligent and he helps me with my math homework=) and my grandma is sooo adorable and sweet=)

dad's side: my grandpa passed away before i was born so....
and my grandma..she's cool but i don't see her often so...we don't have a close relationship but she's very funny and i have fun with her everytime i see her=)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 pm

well my granpa on my moms side past away i was extremely close to him and his death devastated me, my grandma is still living and i love her very much
on my dads side me and my grandfather relly arent that close but me and my grandma are but shes getting ill and im worried
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:01 pm

My paternal grandparents: I love them and everything but I hate visiting, my grandma acts 20 years older than she is and doesn't take very good care of herself. She's also a horrible cook (I think it's cuz she's English not German), I hate having to eat anything she's cooked, I have horrible memories of staying there as a kid. My grandpa is... interesting. He teach me how to swear like a sailor. People, in general, don't like him. He's grumpy and mean. My grandparents also act broke but they're rolling in money. My siblings and I were their 'test' grandkids, we were treated much differently than the young ones are now. My grandma's parents were alive until I was 9/10.

My maternal grandparents are the best. I love them to death. They're a lot older than my other grandparents. I love visiting them. We look through pictures, and they tell me stories. My grandpa is one of the strongest people I know. He's been through a lot over the years, he's had multiple types of cancers and he's survived them all. When my mom was a kid he got his leg caught in a corn auger and he is missing his left leg from the knee down. My cousin Sarah and I would put stickers on the fake one when we were little, he'd just sit there and smile with us Smile My earliest memory of my grandma is her saying "the good Lord can take me any day now" that was 15 years ago, I think she's just in denial, she'll live to be at least 100.

I'm very lucky to have been able to get have met all my grandparents and 3 of my great-grandparents
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:57 am

I was extremely close with my grandfather on my dad's side while he was alive. I'm a history buff because of all the stuff he would talk about. We even made an entire little village out of toothpicks when I was little XD He was such a smart guy, full of knowledge and I'm so so glad I got the years that I did with him. He also got me into my love for fishing <3

My grandmother on my mom's side is the only grandparent I'm really close with now. She's 64 though she acts like she's 20 most of the time XD She hilarious and is the only person that I can ever drag with me to go cosmic bowling since everyone else complains about the lights D: She's really one of a kind. It's also great to hear her rant about the government on a daily basis <_<
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 am

Well,I never got to know both of my grandpa's,but i loved my grandma who passed several years ago&i still have a gran in Vietnam,who I feel connected to even though I actually never see her and don't understand her at all,as i don't speak vietnamese (>Smile
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum