Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Beauties! <3

+8
ChicaLuna
Midnight
mimi
Winter
Liisu
Natt
Sunnech
ModernVictorian01
12 posters

Go down

Hello Beauties! <3 Empty Hello Beauties! <3

Post by ModernVictorian01 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 am

Hello everyone! My name is Kortney and I'm 17 years old. I just want to say that I'm ever so thankful for finding the moonchildren. For the longest time I have been struggling to find myself and finding the true beauty inside me. I knew what I wanted to do with my life, but I never could get a grasp of who I was. I felt like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

I don't really fit in at school because I'm clearly different from everyone else. Physically and mentally. I'm 6'2", thin, and refuse to play any sports when people tell me I should. People pick on me, call me names, say I'm anorexic, and boys are for the most part afraid of me. I do my best to be kind and find good and everyone but no one seems to care. I'm an artist while everyone is an athlete. I daydream while others socialize. Sure there are other artistic people in my school but I don't seem to fit in with them either. I'm not anti-social but I've always had a hard time connecting with people. I have always called myself a freak and wished I was shorter to fit in.

Then one day I came across Kerli's newest music video "Army of Love" After I was done watching it, my visions of the future were coming clearer to me and I felt a connection with the moonchildren in the video. I then watched a video of Kerli as she talked about her life growing up and more about the moonchildren. I can relate to her completely for I know how it is to be different and being shot down because of it.

Ever since I have been calling myself a moonchild I have been starting to feel comfortable in my own skin. My height doesn't bother me anymore because I know it makes me unique. I have come to realize that everyone is beautiful and that we just have to dig down deep inside to find it. I hope to remain a moonchild forever. I want to spread integrity, love, and unity.

Stay forever beautiful!
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Hello Beauties! <3 Empty Re: Hello Beauties! <3

Post by Sunnech Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:31 am

Babe.. welcome to ToL, now you take part of this family, you'll feel so fine here.. everyone is sweet, awesome, and weird.. don't worry honey, nobody will judge you.. You're so beautiful, inside and out.. ♥
I hope you be fine and so happy here, we are for help you..
Welcome and nice to meet you Kortney, I'm Rogers.. Enjoy yourself..!!

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:37 am

Hi, honey Smile
Welcome here Smile
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernVictorian01 Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 am

Thank you! It's wonderful to meet you too! I feel safe already! ♥
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 am

hei sweety, if you call yourself "a freak", then you must be one hell of a beautiful freak Smile
teenagers do call each other names and pick on each other, school time is a hard time for everyone. but once you finish it, your life gets WAY much better, believe me. you just have to wait a bit more.

ps, you look like a model then, very tall. I think it's awesome!
people don't have to like the same things you now. you don't like sports, but when you're still a schoolgirl, you must do some things that you don't like. I don't like to sport as well- by this I mean I hate all kind of ball games, skiing, athletics...we can't all be the same you know, it would be boring.
we all have different tastes Smile

ps, don't be a stranger. Smile welcome to ToL!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernVictorian01 Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 am

Thank you beautiful! It is one of my dreams to be model, but unfortunately I have to finish school first Smile

Yes we do all have different tastes, and that is one thing I want to show the world. I hate how boring my school is because everyone dresses the same and all think the same. I want to stand out and be different and show the world how awesome it is to be an orginal.
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:28 am

Hello there, I really like your pic, and I am so happy that you realised that being diffrent is something to be cherised. As Liisu said, it would be so boring if everyone was the same. I think that you've come to the right place, I am happy to meet you, I am Gökçe btw, Welcome! <3
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:36 am

u're gonna think im a complete weirdo but there are some people in this world who instantly connect with.

one person is off this forum - TheLastSongBird, i dont know why, but smth clicked and i felt as if i've known her in my past life..

and then its you. i read the first sentence of ur intro and i felt like i knew u.

welcome Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am

Hello Kortney...I love your introduction <3
Nice to meet you =) I'm Mareike (Mary) ^^

Greetings from Germanyyy
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

I'm a foot shorter than you and people tease me for that. I've learned to accept it. There are good things about being short and there are good things from being tall. Most people would love to be your height.

I dream while others socialize too.

Welcome to ToL. Very Happy
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:57 am

Hello!!!
I always felt like a freak in high school too. I never really felt like I connected with anyone and it people also thought I was shy, but really I just didn't know how to relate to them. People thought I was weird (and a little crazy because I never really hide by fascination with faeries and other 'mythical' things). At the time it really upset me that people made fun of me but looking back I've realized that the only people who don't feel like freaks in high school are usually the people who are too busy making people feel like freaks. And most of bullies at my school are some of the most boring individuals who have ever lived and will live a completely stereotypical life and never experience anything.
Anyway welcome to ToL and enjoy your stay!
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernVictorian01 Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

Thank you Winter! I like your name btw. And mimi I don't think your a weirdo, I find it fascinating. Smile
I like your name too Midnight! I wish I lived in a place other than America. hehe! ChicaLuna, my best friend is like a foot shorter than me too! I feel bad that she has to look up to talk to me all the time, she says she wouldn't have it any other way Smile and yay for the dreamers!

Thank you for all your welcomes. I love it here!
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 am

oh i love what u just said!
"people who dont feel like freaks in high school are usually people who are too busy making people feel like freaks" im keeping that for future reference!
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:04 am

mimi wrote:oh i love what u just said!
"people who dont feel like freaks in high school are usually people who are too busy making people feel like freaks" im keeping that for future reference!

and my best fried is quite a lot taller than me too. and she's perfect in every single way Smile and i wouldnt have her in any other way.

so u see, no matter who u are, or how u look - u will always find people who see U instead of what u look like.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernVictorian01 Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:08 am

Quincy wrote:Hello!!!
I always felt like a freak in high school too. I never really felt like I connected with anyone and it people also thought I was shy, but really I just didn't know how to relate to them. People thought I was weird (and a little crazy because I never really hide by fascination with faeries and other 'mythical' things). At the time it really upset me that people made fun of me but looking back I've realized that the only people who don't feel like freaks in high school are usually the people who are too busy making people feel like freaks. And most of bullies at my school are some of the most boring individuals who have ever lived and will live a completely stereotypical life and never experience anything.

I understand completely with everything you're saying! My mom tells me all the time that I'm shy and it drives me crazy, because I really do love talking to people. It's just, like you said, I have a hard time relating to people.

Thank you! I will enjoy my stay here! ♥
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:09 am

ModernVictorian01 wrote:
Quincy wrote:Hello!!!

I understand completely with everything you're saying! My mom tells me all the time that I'm shy and it drives me crazy, because I really do love talking to people. It's just, like you said, I have a hard time relating to people.

Thank you! I will enjoy my stay here! ♥

I HATE being called shy. I get called that quite a bit. It annoys me because I feel like there's something wrong with me for being that way.
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:05 pm

ChicaLuna wrote:
ModernVictorian01 wrote:

I HATE being called shy. I get called that quite a bit. It annoys me because I feel like there's something wrong with me for being that way.

I hate being called shy too! Any one who gets to know me knows I love to talk, even if I was there's nothing wrong with being shy. I don't understand why people act like it's a disease.

And I wish I had more tall friends, I love wearing heels but until about a year or 2 ago I barely ever wore them because I felt uncomfortable being so much taller than people. These days I'm totally ok with it and wear 5-6 inch heels all the time, so I stand at 6 feet and tower over my friends. That and all of the tall girls I know are really awesome people, seriously I think awesomeness is in the tall gene Cool
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:10 pm

^Yea people seem to have an issue with shy people. I'm not shy when I know people. Then I talk and they want me to shut up.
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernVictorian01 Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:40 pm

^Exactly! I love to talk a lot! Whenever I'm not at school I do great with socializing, but when I'm in the cruel environment of school I feel like I'm being judged with everything I say. I'm not sure of the exact reason why but I think it might be because of how all my best friends from middle school disowned me and want nothing to do with me now. It was when I started to think differently and expressed an interest to be a performer. I think it will get better when I graduate and start over again in different surroundings.

BTW, I'm no longer afraid to wear heels. I LOVE them! They make me stand out in an unique way and I don't care how many people tell me not to wear them. They can't define who I am. ♥
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 pm

You're beautiful, Kortney, make sure of that. Beauty is something that comes from the inside out, so if you accept who you are, you reflect beauty.

I can understand you cause I was right in the middle of everything. I was conscious about my intense desire to express the originality that exploded, locked, but could not fit anywhere else. Everywhere, even in my family, nobody could understand. It's hard being in the middle of a war between prejudice and pride. Ideas that serve as guides to go astray only invade people who do not accept yourself, they do not realize how beautiful and capable they are. Then belittle those who think differently, but basically, the people want just express what's inside of them somehow.

We'll respect you, protect you and love you here.

Welcome to ToL ♥
aline4away
aline4away

http://everevolution.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Welcome Kortney! I had such a similar experience in school, at first I thought I was a freak who couldn't fit in with anyone too. But then I started to realise that those who made me feel that way gave off a defensive aura, like they were pushing me away because they were uneasy around me. Recently on Formspring, Kerli said that when somebody of a 'higher' resonance is around, some people are afraid of that without realising it, and instinctively react defensively. I think all MoonChildren give off that higher energy. We are all beautiful; it just goes to show what a twisted world we live in right now, where so many are afraid of those with pure souls.

I've made true friends here, and I'm sure you will too. Never lose faith in yourself - each person is important, and our mission as MoonChildren is to help those around us realise that everybody's individuality is a thing to be treasured, not insulted. Of course, we take care of each other here too, so you will always be understood here Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Milka.S Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 pm

hello Kortney..i also had some problems in school..but well, now i think is better be different that be...exactly like others...but wellz...welcome (:
Milka.S
Milka.S

Back to top Go down

Post by ModernVictorian01 Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Thank you everyone! Your advice is helping me keep my head held high! I'm so proud to be a moonchild! I love you Love forever!!
ModernVictorian01
ModernVictorian01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum