Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.○* My connection with myself *○.

+7
ChicaLuna
Midnight
Winter
Natt
Liisu
Sunnech
aline4away
11 posters

Go down

.○* My connection with myself *○. Empty .○* My connection with myself *○.

Post by aline4away Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 am

Hello, my name is Aline, I live in Brazil (Kerli has MANY fans here Very Happy)
I want to talk a bit about how I feel.

Sorry, I speak very little english. If anyone here know english and portuguese, and accepting help me translate my post for english, something I'm really going to do,
I am very grateful!

É tudo incentivo.
Força, você é capaz, você é grande e maravilhoso, é capaz de superar tudo.
Eu passei quase todos os 15 anos da minha vida achando o contrário, me menosprezando e me achando problemática, incapaz, menos importante que qualquer pessoa. Apenas por ser diferente. No meu interior, no lugar mais puro e sincero, eu sempre soube de toda a minha força revolucionária, só não tinha aprendido ainda como expressá-la.
Um dia, quando estava em mais um dos meus dias solitária e triste com a vida, assistindo a vídeos para me distrair de tanta energia ruim que eu carregava dentro de mim, eu vi ela. Por mais que eu tivesse uma aparência cabisbaixa, aparências felizes sempre me chamaram a atenção. Eu me perguntava como algumas pessoas conseguiam ser tão felizes. "Ser feliz é o meu maior sonho", dizia para mim mesma, todas as noites, entre lágrimas, pouco antes de dormir. Ela tinha cabelos roxos e saltitava como um canguru alegre, era linda, muito bonita. Tinha uma magia ao seu redor, algo que eu nunca tinha visto antes. Tinha uma doçura em sua voz, a voz mais doce que eu já ouvi até hoje. Tinha um sorriso convidativo, que me fez sorrir também. Imediatamente, foi um choque de incentivo.
"Levante-se, dance comigo, venha conhecer a sua vida maravilhosa!". Algo mágico e emocionante. Estava vendo a Kerli cantando "The Creationist". Muito mais do que isso, estava recebendo um convite para abrir os olhos e ver o mundo de outra forma, uma forma encantadora.
A partir daquele dia, minha vida começou. Algumas pessoas diriam que eu me transformei em outra pessoa, o que não é verdade. Eu apenas comecei a ser eu mesma. Me conhecendo melhor, aceitando minhas diferenças, tentando superar desafios e trazendo boas energias para dentro de mim, oferecendo-as para as pessoas, explorando a esperança e cuidando das pessoas, doando-lhes amor e ensinando-lhes o dom do incentivo.
Eu finalmente encontrei a felicidade cheers
No meu universo, todos se amam e aceitam e ajudam uns aos outros.
"Tudo o que está dentro de mim é possível e real"; é isso o que eu digo para mim mesma agora, todos os dias, antes de dormir.

This is my connection with myself. This is my first post here!
Hello dear Moonchild Very Happy How is your connection with yourself?

I.L.U <3
aline4away
aline4away

http://everevolution.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

.○* My connection with myself *○. Empty Re: .○* My connection with myself *○.

Post by Sunnech Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:50 am

Traslate

It's all encouraging.
Force, you are able, you are great and wonderful, is able to overcome everything.
I spent almost all 15 years of my life thinking otherwise, I'm finding myself looking down and troubled, unable, less important than anyone. Only by being different. In my interior, in the most pure and honest, I always knew my entire revolutionary force, just had not yet learned how to express it.
One day, while in another one of my days lonely and sad life, watching videos to distract me from so much bad energy that I carried inside me, I saw her. As much as I had a downcast look, looks happy always caught my attention. I wondered how some people could be so happy. "Being happy is my greatest dream," said to myself every night, in tears, just before bedtime. She had her hair purple and leaping like a kangaroo glad it was beautiful, very beautiful. He had a spell around you, something I had never seen before. It had a sweetness in her voice, the sweetest voice I ever heard until today. Had an inviting smile that made me smile too. Immediately, it was a clash of encouragement.
"Get up, dance with me, come and meet your wonderful life." Something magical and exciting. Kerli singing was seeing "The Creationist". Much more than that, it was receiving an invitation to open your eyes and see the world differently, a charming way.
From that day my life began. Some people would say that I've become another person, which is not true. I just started to be myself. Knowing me better, accepting my differences, trying to overcome challenges and bringing good energy inside of me, offering them to people, exploring the hope and caring for people, giving them love and teaching them the gift of encouragement.
I finally found happiness cheers
In my universe, everyone would love and accept and help each other.
"All that is within me is real and possible"; that's what I tell myself now, every day, before bedtime.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh amazing intriducction.. ahh i feel same like you.. ahh my god.. so great..

Welcome to ToL.. Nice to meet you Aline, my name is Rogers, I'm from Mexico.. hahaha Enjoy you're self[strike]

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:55 am

very nice introduction!
hello and welcome to ToL! don't be a stranger! <3
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 am

Aline your wors si beautiful I love you
Nice to meet you :*
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:33 am

Hello Aline, it is very nice to meet you! Welcome!
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 am

Welcome Aline, nice to meet you =)
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:55 am

Welcome to ToL Aline. Very Happy
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:08 pm

welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 pm

welcome =)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 pm

My heart was beating strong now! I feel so welcomed and so loved. I spent this afternoon trying to translate my words and when I finish, and was coming to post, I am struck by a burst of affection. Awwwn thanks for all the welcome. I want to write more. I really love write. But the next time, I want to post in english. I know I can do it, just dedication. Besides, if I err something, I know you will not hesitate to assist me. Y'all are amazing!
Special thanks to Rogers, by translation. - Hey, I speak spanish. We can talk any day in their native language (:

Thanks again everyone!

This place is magical. The new look made him even sweeter.

I love you
aline4away
aline4away

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Hey there Smile Welcome to ToL <3
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Welcome and don't worry there are quite a few people here who only speak it as a second language too Smile
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 pm

aline4away wrote:My heart was beating strong now! I feel so welcomed and so loved. I spent this afternoon trying to translate my words and when I finish, and was coming to post, I am struck by a burst of affection. Awwwn thanks for all the welcome. I want to write more. I really love write. But the next time, I want to post in english. I know I can do it, just dedication. Besides, if I err something, I know you will not hesitate to assist me. Y'all are amazing!
Special thanks to Rogers, by translation. - Hey, I speak spanish. We can talk any day in their native language (:

Thanks again everyone!

This place is magical. The new look made him even sweeter.

I love you

I speak it too. My computer can't do the accent marks though. Sad
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:45 pm

ahh that wonderful...!! ♥️
haha si siente bien que puedas hablar en tu lengua materna..!!

Bienvenida Aline..!! Y no hay que agradecer, para eso estamos.. Cuidate mucho

y ChicaLuna, no sabia que tambien hablabas español..!! Very Happy

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Yey Like a Star @ heaven
On day of my birthday I'll start a blog. I really want to share my life with you. This includes my feelings, my ideas, vision of the world and people, my relationship with my family and friends, finally.
Writing is my greatest passion. It's when I reflect and I feel good. Actually, am not very sociable. I'm only calm and focused, and I like to be alone, thinking about life, studing people and planning for the future...

And I will tell them all my plans.
It's Jan. 28, I can not wait!
aline4away
aline4away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum