Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notes from the Solstice...

+3
mimi
lyndseyjoy
Seth Solstice
7 posters

Go down

Notes from the Solstice... Empty Notes from the Solstice...

Post by Seth Solstice Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 am

Blogs are hard to start. Humans seem to be bored with their lives and thus start blogs that usually talk about pointless stuff that can hold some humor, a little bit of information, etc. But what they are lacking is the heart. That's why I have chosen this website. Moonchildren, in my definition, are Fairies (those in between angels and demons who are connected with the earth, the natural elements, the universe, and the Great Source) in human form who are minions to a higher power who were sent to this planet with a mission to somehow or another influence and inspire others and even in some case, protect others. I believe I am a moonchild, sent straight from Fairy Land to bring light and creativity to this world. Music is a large portion of my life and my mortal part dreams of one day becoming a performer. I believe that my voice is the gift I was given to carry out my mission in life. Through my words and through my songs I can change others emotions and I can dig through their emotional baggage and help them find that light at the end of the tunnel. My words can also cause harm to others and make them feel weak, miserable,...useless. That is what makes me a Moonchild. The fact that I have chosen to use this gift in order to help and heal and not harm. Through Love and Hope I have helped many others find the light in their lives. I am here for everyone who is willing to accept my love and my help. My blog will be used in order to help inspire others and I will try to update as frequently as possible.

Love and Light.

P.S. - The Angels have been sited more and more lately on the Earthly plane. Take this and give it your own meaning Smile

-Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice

Back to top Go down

Notes from the Solstice... Empty Re: Notes from the Solstice...

Post by lyndseyjoy Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Yess <3
I believe that we are all old souls. We have learned all of our lessons during previous lives, and our final lesson is to learn how to connect with the earth, and everyone around it. This generation will do great things. I know it is. I've been told that my entire life, and I have never once doubted it. This is us. We can do great things. We're starting a change, and it will be amazing. I strongly believe this. I am looking forward to reading your blog. <3
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Well That's nice! Like a Star @ heaven have fun with ur blogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:23 pm

hey
ive put it up in the 'please read before starting a blog' that u can only have one thread and then write all your blogs into one topic. so which one would u want deleted?
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Solstice Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:20 am

* Edit/Delete this post
* Delete this post

Notes from the Solstice...

Post by Seth Solstice Yesterday at 4:50 pm
The Source (Our Creator)

Life. Such a simple word yet it means more than all the words in the world combined. But there is one word that stands close to this complex noun...God. God is perfect. God is everything. God is fluid. Before getting any deeper into this topic, I would like to address that I have no prejudice towards any religion what so ever. I hold no hate towards any beliefs or ideas of creation and God, these are my views and my opinions. But, I am going to speak as if they are real. It would get sooooo boring if I kept saying "I believe" or "I think" constantly. Ok. Lets begin.

God is not a man or a women. God is a being of infinite energy who is on a completely different level of vibration than us. God also does not discriminate against any religion or race, nor does he hate those who love the same gender or who tend to "party" constantly. God is our creator. I many times refer to God as Spirit (this is how the Fairies recognize our creator) or the Source. Spirit has nothing but love and compassion towards us and we are a part of God. Look around you. The chair you are sitting on, the floor you are walking on, the ceiling you are sheltered by..these are all an extension of God. That "soul" that everyone is always blabbing on about is that little piece of God that rests inside of us. It fuels us to be independent and to create, just as we were created. If you haven't noticed, God is ALWAYS capitalized. In Fairy Land it is considered the utmost disrespect to not capitalize the name of our creator.

Prayers
So, what? Does that mean if I pray to the christian God, or possibly and Egyptian God/dess that my prayers are unanswered? That I'm just having a conversation between myself and a figment of my imagination? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Remember when I started this subject, I said God was fluid? That means that it is ever changing. God is connected to every single one of us. Kind of like a computer to the mother board. If you feel comfortable with a greek God/dess, than Spirit will shift into that just for you. It's kind of like having your own little personal God in your back pocket. Cool, huh? Even when your down and depressed and feel as if the whole world is out to get you, God is still there. God listens to every one of our problems and is with us 24/7!

Heaven, Hell, and Earth
If your good, you go to heaven. If your bad, you go to hell. Heaven is made of gold and is full of pleasure and happiness. Hell is nothing but fire and torture. Which one would you rather go to? This idea of Heaven and Hell has scared human being for years into behaving and doing the "right" thing. It's pretty wicked how far people will go just to put down the average human. After we die, our souls are released into the universe. Some go to Fairy Land, some go to Heaven, some go to Hell. Heaven is where your soul goes when you have learned an extremely valuable lesson and when it is time for you to increase spiritually. Hell is where you go when your soul simply needs to be corrected of wrongs. No torture. No evil. And Fairy Land is where your soul goes when there are loved ones waiting to see you. Once reunited, they are all sent to where ever they are supposed to go in order for their souls to heal and renew.

And finally, reincarnation
You die. The end. WROONNGG!!! Your soul is eternal! It will NEVER die! After you die, your soul will go to Heaven or Hell in order to refresh and be cleansed of any emotional baggage of your past life. Sometimes the cleansing process doesn't go through completely, but only if those emotions will help you develop in the next life. Before you came to this world, your soul sat down with God (so to speak) and you chose every aspect of your life! De ja vu is when you are remembering what you chose. That means you are on the right track!

Side notes:
1. God does not hate gays (I am gay and I feel the love of God everyday)
2. Moonchildren are guardian angels in human form (I'll make a blog about that later)

P.S.- I have a new boyfriend. I believe very much so that he reincarnated with me from Fairy Land and followed me here to help me carry out my mission. More on him later.

Thank you for reading. Love you always,
-Seth Solstice

Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 pm

I read that yesterday and it made me happy Smile Thanks for sharing with us.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Notes from the Solstice... Empty The Warrior Within

Post by Seth Solstice Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:51 am

So...yesterday was long. It wasn't necessarily a bad day, just long. I had been feeling a little "off" all day. From past experience, the off feeling is usually a sign that something is not right in the future. It's an odd little gift, but one I take advantage of whenever possible. When I got home I did the usual. Stood outside my house, lit up a cigarette, and enjoyed the beauty of the snow. When I walked into the house, my off feeling materialized into a terrible monster. The monster...my step-dad. He has been considered my father since I was a year old and I have always referred to him as dad. Calling him Curt would be an insult. We don't butt heads....we want to murder each other. We are polar opposites and it kills my mother to see the two men she loves the most fighting. I don't really remember what the fight was about, but my family has a history. I have been the victim of abuse (both physical and mental) at the hands of my Dad for many years. I have grown knowing that my father figure cannot wait until I move out so he can forget my existence. I was always curious as to why, when I was leaving Fairy Land, did I choose this household. I have a mother that I love deeply and a younger sister who I believe to be an angel herself...but that Dad of mine. I went to my room and isolated myself from the world. Not much else I could do. I turned off my cellphone, turned up my heater, laid on my bed, wrapped up in my blankets, and did some deep breathing.
"Why am I here? Huh, God? Why did I choose this life? I could have chosen so much better! Why did you let me come here? I am in a house where I am not wanted! I don't get love from my family! I am all alone!"
I laid in silence and thought of all the past times my Dad has hurt me. My whole life has been filled with pain and torment...then the thought struck me. Like lightning, only less painful,
"How have I survived all these years?"
Then I felt it. I entered an in between state. It's in between awake and sleep. Kind of like Limbo on the Earthly Plane. I go to this place a lot, usually guided by God. In this place there is no fear...only knowledge. I think this is a gift for being a moonchild. My own little personal space.
The first thing I saw was a porcelain doll. Fragile yet beautiful. It's eyes were closed and it was wearing a red, ruffled dress. I don't know what it was sitting on. It could have been hovering for all I know. I could feel it. As if it and I were one whole being. I felt the beauty...I felt the fragile...I knew that this doll was a symbol of me.
Then...it cracked. It started with one...then spread into many. I could feel them. I was cracking. I began to feel another presence completely. It was deep down inside of myself. It was taking on all of the pain. It was taking on all of the sorrow. It was like a sponge. I couldn't feel the pain anymore...but IT could.
The dolls eyes slid open. The way they widened looked like something out of a horror movie. I didn't need to think about it at all. All I knew was that that wasn't a good thing. That fear. That terror. But that other being soaked up the terror. It was crying in misery. What was that thing? It was inside of me...deep, deep, DEEP down....and then I heard it. It began to sing. Its' voice was so beautiful. Almost as smooth and syrup. And then...the doll began to morph. The cracks healed and they eyes became as blue and the sky.

Confusion struck me, of course. But then God told me. That porcelain doll, so beautiful and fragile, was me. The emotional me. I am sensitive and caring....but the abuse breaks me. It weakens me. But that other being inside of me...it's a warrior. It takes on all the pain and fights off the negative emotions in order for me to feel whole.

So after that, I got up. I smiled. And I forgave my dad. He may sit and feel miserable all the time, but I won't allow that to happen to me. I am a moonchild. God created me for a purpose. My dad could be a part of my mission, possibly. I'll have to ask God about that.

P.S.- I would really like to start communing with other Moonchildren. I think you are all beautiful. Feel free to add me on Facebook (Seth Solstice, Underwood, MN).
New friends are always welcome, especially all you other little guardian angels.

And remember, if you are a victim of any form of abuse, GET HELP!
Make phone calls, make people aware. And always Pray.

Love and Light,
-Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 pm

wow.... I just can't find the right words to say..... It surprises me how much moonchildren can be so conneceted and drawn to this place. I've never met you and you don't know my story, heck you don't even know me. But after reading this.... I realize that you do know

ILU
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 am

keep smiling!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 am

that was...

beautiful.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Notes from the Solstice... Empty Reality (in a twisted...odd...sadistic kind of way)

Post by Seth Solstice Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:35 am

I have noticed lately that my perception of reality has been warped far more than usual. I can't even lay in my bed without thinking about the boundaries of life. Death has always interested me simply because it is chalk full of mysteries. Have you ever caught yourself thinking "Why am I still here? People die all the time. Some old, some young...but why am I still here?"?

My 17th birthday (The 21st of this month) is coming up on Tuesday and I thought that exact thought. It all started with this thought: "DAMN! I am still so young! I have all the time in the world to explore and to evolve!" This thought excited me! This meant a whole lifetime left to love and to be loved and to make new friends and to simply grow as a person and as a human being! So much time was at my finger tips! But how to use it? That's when I thought "What makes me so special? How come I've made it this far? And even more so..how do I know I'll even make it for another week?"

As a human we believe it is our God given right to be alive. And that is true. But isn't it also our God given right to die? This question has stirred inside me so much. I am protected by angels and fairies and the occasional lost soul, but in reality EVERY person has some form of spiritual guardian...even those that have died. So when your hit by a car, does that mean your angel/spirit guide was taking a break? Stopping at the nearby Starbucks or McDonalds for a quick 5 minute rest? If we are guarded, why can't we all just die of natural causes? Why must murder exist? It's not fair...that's what the average person would think.

Now it's time to think like a MoonChild. Death is natural. We chose our life path. We chose how we would die. We do indeed have control over our fate and destiny because the human mind is so vast and wonderful that every thought triggers some sort of reaction in the Universe (do some research on the Law of Attraction, this Universal Law could help many a MoonChild in creating their own beautiful reality). But who in their right mind would WANT to get hit by a car?????

You have to remember, our souls know sooooo much more than our own brains can wrap around. Our minds cannot compare to the strength of our souls true intuition. Being murdered allows your soul to create a karmic energy that, when reincarnated, can protect you from so much. This allows you to produce so much positive energy that one thought could trigger a lifetime of happiness. Most rich people in this day and age were hurt severely in a past life.

One more possibility...you strayed too far from your mission. Sometimes, a soul can't bare to see the human body they inhabit walk down a certain path so they only way to stop them is to destroy them. This is how cancer and most other diseases are created. It's the Universes way of saying WAKE THE FUCK UP! And once you re-focus on your mission, much like magick, the illness vanishes.

Death is not the end. It is the start of a brand new life. And that my dear friends...is reality.

Love and Light,

-Seth Solstice

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

I•L•U•
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:03 am

beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:58 am

Wow. I can't think of anything right now. That's so deep. And so beautiful. Every single word is so meaningful. ♥
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:48 pm

i dont know you seth, but the words you say speak to me n a way i cant describe.
its beautiful
I.L.U
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Like you're blogs.Very deep and just good.enjoy reading them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Solstice Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Im so sorry that I havn't posted in awhile. The holidays kinda sent my world spinning. I will make sure to post a legit blog update this week for sure! Thank you guys for the love!

-Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice
Seth Solstice

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:13 pm

I hope to read another blog from you soon Smile
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum