Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Album release delayed

+53
lolitamuse
MrCaptivation
zeeke starz
Alcyone
Street Halo
Tara
XcjaX
out of the hollow
kailen
Dany535
Forace
morphiid
MoonChildEve
maintube
Tsukiko
stargirlstrike
PinkBarrierLou
ShadowViolin
phantom1701
Hexe
mimi
eternal.lullaby
Twink*
MaryCourage
DarkShamaness
SuicideBullet15
PoeticAbomination(:
Aduhm
foreverwaiting_moonchild
CherryCherryMoon
Quincy
Killjoychemicalchaos
Dawty
kurlz_98
Little Phoenix
LadyMimic
Poetic
EetuJaKeijut
joseph325625
DaianaTH
moonchild_amarah
Lilee
BrowniesBeffy
Krissy
weliton
alis18
Midnight
Natt
Michael.Stephen
DarkMoon
RomaZzzRoma
TanyaMinxy
cheerguy100
57 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Album release delayed - Page 2 Empty Re: Album release delayed

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:41 am

That's NOT fair or right. Rolling Eyes

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:10 pm

Well she did say some political stuff is going on within the label maybe her record was shelved during this process

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:43 am

Well, I do hope so. Theire must be a good reason.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Album release delayed - Page 2 Empty LISTEN TO MAH IDEA!

Post by Killjoychemicalchaos Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:01 am

DarkMoon wrote:we can also tweet to island records to release the album/single more faster hmmmmm. I really do think the album will come out next year and the single maybe next year to :/ We cant blame her about the delayed release. Maybe she tried her best to release it but her label wont i guess.

Exactly, you have a great point. I'm a fanatic for Kerli and absolutely cannot wait for the album to come out. It's like crazy, and she's written almost all the songs and speed limit, doll face, when you cry, bubblegum, supergirl are as iv'e heard from many sources going to be on the new album. Usually most artists have fourteen songs on one album and that's already five, i've forgot two, so that's seven. She needs seven more?? xD My math is all crazy. But I think it's been too long, Island def Jam is one of the top labels and it can't be postponed until next year. So far the possibilities of release date (I've heard) are some time in april, june or in the summer technically next year, this spring, or pretty much right now. I think that Kerli has a LOT going on now, and because she is not as mainstream she is still growing fame, and not known as well as other artists, she should leak her songs. NOT ALL THOUGH NOT THE NEW SINGLE! Just maybe at least 2 more to make ten songs out. I've already gotten everything leaked out on the album so far, (AGAIN) Supergirl,pretty red apple, dollface,speedlimit,when you cry, bubblegum. That's quite a bit of songs, and I know it's tearful, makes me anxious as hell but... those songs that anyone can download on media fire are enough to keep me until next year. We have to understand Kerli for the most part and put ourselves in her shoes. I can garuntee she's exhausted from albums, preformances, making stuff and having it grow. Let's all be patient and hope that it does come out this year, and if it does not let's not be sad. be happy that you can have half the songs before they came out. And be happy that Kerli is so cool to let us have them. We should contact Def Jam. All of us.
Killjoychemicalchaos
Killjoychemicalchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoychemicalchaos Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 am

Dawty wrote:Sorry, but this isn't Kerli's fault at all.

Island Def Jam is a RnB/Hip-Hop oriented label so their RnB/Hip-Hop artists will always come first and pop artists get put on the back burner.

THAT'S SO RETARDED! What the hell is up with some companies??!! And the other thing a friend and I were talking about earlier is that Island Def jam probably makes her pay for publification. To put it out there. (Tell me if I'm wrong not good at this stuff) I wish she could join like Reprise records or something. Their the kind of people that have like.. small artists grow huge over time, and they don't screw people over as often as Def Jam... Coporate fat cats... can't they just release it! Evil or Very Mad
Killjoychemicalchaos
Killjoychemicalchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Ya,I still honestly think they didn't like the music she wrote.So they must of asked her to write more poppy stuff that will sell. It's all the Record Lables fault about the CD not being out. It's getting plain annoying waiting. I really hope it comes out pretty soon.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Island Def Jam is a RnB/Hip-Hop oriented label so their RnB/Hip-Hop artists will always come first and pop artists get put on the back burner.

this is why I always thought Def Jam was a terrible match for Kerli
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Quincy wrote:

this is why I always thought Def Jam was a terrible match for Kerli

Ikr? If they aren't willing to release her newer more commercial material, then I have no idea how they allowed her to release an alternative rock album like LID...
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:13 am

That's not fair at all.Poor Kerli. Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCherryMoon Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:42 am

Poor Kerli. All the tours that she made like the ones on pride parades and Lollapalooza will be put into waste since the public kinda got lost contact on her. Releasing a new single when she has generated some buzz especially being known as the songwriter of Skyscraper is a good opportunity for her label to release a single from her but it looks like they still have no plans on releasing the album.

It's such a bitch that Rihanna just got her new album released just because she's very popular. Fucking unfair. Sad
CherryCherryMoon
CherryCherryMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverwaiting_moonchild Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:17 pm

^ Indeed. Wish there was something we could do about it. Wish Kerli would be more open with her fans about it. If we all need to harass her record label to release it, she could ask us for help, many of us would be willing. But we are just left in the dark.
foreverwaiting_moonchild
foreverwaiting_moonchild

http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am

Yeah, I wish kerli would be more open and honest to us about what's really going on with this album. she just keeps saying it's coming out soon.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:46 am

Kerli Wikipedia has been updated.

It is added in Discography:
Love Is Dead (2008)
Supergirl (2012)

I didnt know that the name of the album is Supergirl LOL xD
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 am

honey, please don;t believe wikipedia. there is many lies. every person can to write what want to
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:10 am

I know Natt Very Happy

I dont believe that its true, it was just interesting to see that Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:16 am

honey, e.g. in polish wikipedia was that kerli music video called almost alice Smile
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 pm

I'am sure the name of it's something better then that. Laughing

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

They probably think it's Supergirl because Kerli said it's a compound word that shares a name with one of the songs granted she said that like over a year ago so it's probably not relevant anymore
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 pm

true enough

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:51 pm

I just saw that Rihanna has 6 albums in 7 years, and we wait this long for Kerli's album. Its not fair Sad
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

yeah,she's not even that good.Sucks but true.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:59 pm

yeah, I dont like Rihanna at all Sad
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Don't like her music

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm

even though she said it a year ago, she said the album was a compound word with 10 letters in it, if its still true then its not because supergirl is only 9. she said the album was concept themed and the concept was Future Fairy Rave, and supergirl has nothing to do with a future fairy rave......
But! supergirl will be a single! not necessarily the 1st single but maybe a 2cd or 3rd. kerli said so a while ago, hope its still true!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:11 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:I just saw that Rihanna has 6 albums in 7 years, and we wait this long for Kerli's album. Its not fair Sad

I know it's utter bullshit! And is a reason why Kerli should be at a different label, Def Jam cares about the Biebs and Rihanna and kerli doesn't fit with them
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Quincy wrote:
TanyaMinxy wrote:I just saw that Rihanna has 6 albums in 7 years, and we wait this long for Kerli's album. Its not fair Sad

I know it's utter bullshit! And is a reason why Kerli should be at a different label, Def Jam cares about the Biebs and Rihanna and kerli doesn't fit with them

I agree with both of you =/ I really wish Kerli would switch labels to something more alternative, but that's easier said than done I suppose. The only reason Rihanna puts out albums every other month is because she gets spoon feed everything she's suppose to sing/wear/do etc. Rolling Eyes She's a product, not an artist.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 am

but if we talk about Rihanna it IDJ said that if she will want back to Chris Brown it IDJ will not work with her and she will be need new label... they are angry for stuffs which now she does..... it's from article in poland
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:03 am

Lilee wrote:
Quincy wrote:

I agree with both of you =/ I really wish Kerli would switch labels to something more alternative, but that's easier said than done I suppose. The only reason Rihanna puts out albums every other month is because she gets spoon feed everything she's suppose to sing/wear/do etc. Rolling Eyes She's a product, not an artist.

I agree with you.That's pretty sad.All the lable cares about is making $money.I'am sure 10 year's from now most of them will be history.It's not fair.Poor kerli.I wounder still if the album will ever be reasled.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:19 am

Natt wrote:but if we talk about Rihanna it IDJ said that if she will want back to Chris Brown it IDJ will not work with her and she will be need new label... they are angry for stuffs which now she does..... it's from article in poland
idk if that's true but I agree with IDJ on that one. They wouldn't want to support going back to the man who abused you, it sends the wrong message
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:46 am

Quincy wrote:
Natt wrote:but if we talk about Rihanna it IDJ said that if she will want back to Chris Brown it IDJ will not work with her and she will be need new label... they are angry for stuffs which now she does..... it's from article in poland
idk if that's true but I agree with IDJ on that one. They wouldn't want to support going back to the man who abused you, it sends the wrong message

honey, it's link to it http://www.pudelek.pl/artykul/37324/wytwornia_nie_zgadza_sie_na_ich_zwiazek/
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 am

Quincy wrote:

I doubt IDJ would get rid of one of their biggest cash cows so easily though...
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 am

Lilee wrote:
Quincy wrote:

I doubt IDJ would get rid of one of their biggest cash cows so easily though...

but they are angry at her... she drinks tooo much, last time vomit during concert etc she started be like a amy...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:30 pm

Quincy wrote:

agree

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Aduhm wrote:even though she said it a year ago, she said the album was a compound word with 10 letters in it, if its still true then its not because supergirl is only 9. she said the album was concept themed and the concept was Future Fairy Rave, and supergirl has nothing to do with a future fairy rave......
But! supergirl will be a single! not necessarily the 1st single but maybe a 2cd or 3rd. kerli said so a while ago, hope its still true!

Do you think that it could have been Skyscraper? (before she gave it to Demi, of course) Because skyscraper is 10 letters, and a ccompound word.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

MoonchildSadie.(:ILU wrote:
Aduhm wrote:even though she said it a year ago, she said the album was a compound word with 10 letters in it, if its still true then its not because supergirl is only 9. she said the album was concept themed and the concept was Future Fairy Rave, and supergirl has nothing to do with a future fairy rave......

Do you think that it could have been Skyscraper? (before she gave it to Demi, of course) Because skyscraper is 10 letters, and a ccompound word.

umm, i dont think so, but thats my opinion. the title has something to do with the concept, and skyscraper and the concept dont really relate to each other. i think the best title option as of now is BUBBLEGOTH, because its 10 letters, a compund word, and it super relates to the theme of the album, but Kerli already said that it WAS NOT the title.
all i know is, whatever the title really is, is going to be amazing! Laughing
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm

I'am sure it's good

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by SuicideBullet15 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 am

She really needs to stop delaying the album.. Crying or Very sad

SuicideBullet15

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 am

SuicideBullet15, honey, it's music buissnes and big voice here has her label, for sure she wants to in every year released new album but it they say if she can or not
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 am

SuicideBullet15 wrote:She really needs to stop delaying the album.. Crying or Very sad

It's not her that's delaying the album its her shitty lable

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShamaness Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 pm

^Yes. I'm very excited for her second album. I'm currently waiting for two people to come out with Long awaited new releases. (Kerli being one of them). Whats the album called again?

Also she is probalbly under a contract and can't change labels until the time frame or Album release or whatever limit they have on it is up. or fulfilled.
DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:06 pm

She said she can't say.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShamaness Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 pm

ah . I only have one cd of hers. "Love is dead" and her EP's and I didn't know of she had come out with anything other than them . I will patiently wait then.
DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:10 pm

Ya,Who knows when the second one comes. Very Happy Maybe this year finally if we are lucky,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

^ hopefully.
I feel bad for Kerli. Must be hard for her to deal with all the delays. :/
MaryCourage
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 am

It should finally come out this year! Right?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

"Stay tuned for Kerli’s 2010 follow-up to “Love Is Dead” as she continues to share her amazing journey with the rest of the world." - as written on http://iamamoonchild.net/?page_id=21

It's 2012 and still nothing. Time to update the website!
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 am

^haha very true
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:31 pm

true.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:00 pm

I THINK NOW THE NEW ALBUM IS REALLY COMING... #ZEROGRAVITYMUSICVIDEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:01 pm

WellSchreinerMusic wrote:I THINK NOW THE NEW ALBUM IS REALLY COMING... #ZEROGRAVITYMUSICVIDEO

u're right
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next