Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane?

+5
Claudia
out of the hollow
Little Phoenix
Natt
PROUDLIKECOW
9 posters

Go down

Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane? Empty Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:44 am

Ok SO! Do you like stress out a lot over stuff? I do & it's not good or healthy. I worry so damn much...I can't never rest intill things work out...I know i will make myself so sick if i keep this up..How do i just breath & calm myself down.? I can't my mind of off things..

I mean i feel like so behind in life. At my age everybody elise is so a head of me.When is it gonna be my turn. I mean people sometimes ask or think i should be at the same place.It just doesn't seem fair cuz some people things come quick and easy for them,Others have to work harder.Does this make sence....? anways i just sometimes wish i was younger again..NO stress!!! lol.

Back to top Go down

Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane? Empty Re: Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane?

Post by PROUDLIKECOW Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:08 am

Sometimes, the sweetest fruits take the longest to mature. Don't let others' (temporary) moments of worldly attention and warped thinking ever take away from the awesome beauty of the flower you are becoming! That holy uncreated seed of life at the heart of your soul takes time to nourish. Don't be tempted to squander it now, you've gone so far! Christ Jesus has a special plan for each and every one of us, get to know Him better to abide in the peaceful rest of His easy yoke. I'm not talking about going to church on Sunday (besides, Saturday is the Sabbath...) and doing what a pastor says. I'm talking about further developing that personal relationship with Him through your conscience, that little voice in your head that always seems to know better. Your body is your temple. Eating the spiritual food from the Bible is even more important than eating physical food from the world. Trust in God, have faith in His eternal blessings, believe He is true to His Word, and then experience the world anew like you never imagined possible before! Here is the website that helped me get to know God the best http://www.goodnewsaboutGod.com/ I pray it may be of use to you too!
PROUDLIKECOW
PROUDLIKECOW

https://www.youtube.com/user/PROUDLIKECOW

Back to top Go down

Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane? Empty Re: Do you worry a lot? Stress out? Go insane?

Post by Natt Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:11 pm

stress.... hmmmm I always cry a lot and I have stupid ideas because I'm very sensitive
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 pm

Avarage xD
depends .... I don't know...
Sometimes I simply don't feel like stressing out, so I dont xD
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:04 pm

KerliKoivPoland wrote:stress.... hmmmm I always cry a lot and I have stupid ideas because I'm very sensitive
u sound like me

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:34 pm

beautiful_inside09 wrote:Ok SO! Do you like stress out a lot over stuff? I do & it's not good or healthy. I worry so damn much...I can't never rest intill things work out...I know i will make myself so sick if i keep this up..How do i just breath & calm myself down.? I can't my mind of off things..

Oh, I do too. I've actually made myself sick with crying and yelling and just generally freaking out before. :/ With me it was about school and grades and trying to live up to my parent's expectations.

If you just feel really overwhelmed in a particular moment or something, sometimes meditating helps, or a guided breathing exercise? You can find stuff like that on Google if you look for it? Also, listening to Kerli usually helps me Wink And do something that you love to do, just for you Smile

beautiful_inside09 wrote:I mean i feel like so behind in life. At my age everybody elise is so a head of me.When is it gonna be my turn. I mean people sometimes ask or think i should be at the same place.It just doesn't seem fair cuz some people things come quick and easy for them,Others have to work harder.Does this make sence....? anways i just sometimes wish i was younger again..NO stress!!! lol.

It makes perfect sense that you can work at your own pace Smile You are you. You don't have to be like anyone else and get to whatever point they've gotten to. It's hard not to compare yourself sometimes (well, it is for me!) but you really shouldn't. Someone out there will always be "better" or "more succesful" at something if you think like that. But it's your own life, your own set of obstacles, your own set of goals, your own set of decisions and reasons and feelings, not theirs. You won't be like someone completely different from you. Why should you be? You are unique and incomparable. Smile

Also, maybe you could talk to the people who are asking you about this and making you feel like you are behind? It could be that they don't mean to make you feel that way in the first place. And if they do think you're behind.... they're silly. Razz

Sorry, I just wrote a lot Shocked It's just that I've worried about everything. Needlessly. And I hope that you don't have to. Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Stress is what put me into surgery faster then my parents thought.

I try not to stress out but I do to the point where I break down and cry, I being the mature one out of my siblings have a lot of responsibility on them.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:31 am

When I was little I was often stressed but it wasn't that bad :/
but since a few years ago I was in car accident in Poland, I get scared for no reason, I'm stressed all the time, and sometimes I have panic attacks, those are HORRIBLE

it's like you stress out because of something simple, like that... I don't know, you saw a scary movie or something
later that thought keeps haunting you, you're thinking "it's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's not real" but every time you say it, it feels even more real, you feel like a maniac killer from that movie is right behind you everywhere you go, even though it was only a movie. "ok ok it was only a movie, ONLY A MOVIE.... but what kind of mad mad would create a movie like that? ONLY SOMEONE INSANE!! and what if that actually happened? what if this isn't a movie, WHAT IF A PERSON WHO CREATED THIS ACTUALLY DID IT??? WHAT IF THIS ALREADY HAPPENED? OR WHAT IF SOMEONE WHO SAW THIS MOVIE WILL TRY TO DO IT???"
but that's not all.
everything starts to scare you.
every thing you see reminds you of something scary in your life.
like this little knife that's laying on your kitchen table when you're eating. it reminds you how once you accidently cut yourself and there was blood. what if next time you'll bleed to death? what if someone will push you and this knife will cut your organs?
so you leave the kitchen, and do something else. but everything, EVERYTHING scared you.
eventually you decide to go to sleep so the thinkgs you see wouldn't scare you. well, that doesn't help. just think about what's happening in the darkness? think of every nightmare you've ever had. think about what's happening on the other side of the world. think about you relatives that live far far away, maybe something happened to them? think of the people that just died in a car accident or accidently cut themselves or fell off something.
so you decide that sleeping is not the best option. you open your eyes, hoping the images your imaginations created would go away, but you can still see everything in the darkness.
every moment brings more and more fear.
it's impossible to hide from it, nothing will save you, nor darkness, nor light.
that's when i start walking in circles. it helps me relax.
sometimes i feel like i'm losing my mind, like this fear is killing me, it's enjoying my misery, i can't take it anymore
usually i calm down before this moment comes, usually i feel better already
but sometimes, the fear becomes to horrible that it feels like suicide is the only option to escape it
and OF COURSE suicide brings even more fear
that's when I drink some medicine to calm down and go to talk to my mom, that yells that i should stop reading books and watching scary movies lol!
i know it sounds weird, but usually, even if my mother yells at me, this helps me calm down
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 am

out of the hollow wrote:
beautiful_inside09 wrote:Ok SO! Do you like stress out a lot over stuff? I do & it's not good or healthy. I worry so damn much...I can't never rest intill things work out...I know i will make myself so sick if i keep this up..How do i just breath & calm myself down.? I can't my mind of off things..

Oh, I do too. I've actually made myself sick with crying and yelling and just generally freaking out before. :/ With me it was about school and grades and trying to live up to my parent's expectations.

If you just feel really overwhelmed in a particular moment or something, sometimes meditating helps, or a guided breathing exercise? You can find stuff like that on Google if you look for it? Also, listening to Kerli usually helps me Wink And do something that you love to do, just for you Smile

beautiful_inside09 wrote:I mean i feel like so behind in life. At my age everybody elise is so a head of me.When is it gonna be my turn. I mean people sometimes ask or think i should be at the same place.It just doesn't seem fair cuz some people things come quick and easy for them,Others have to work harder.Does this make sence....? anways i just sometimes wish i was younger again..NO stress!!! lol.

It makes perfect sense that you can work at your own pace Smile You are you. You don't have to be like anyone else and get to whatever point they've gotten to. It's hard not to compare yourself sometimes (well, it is for me!) but you really shouldn't. Someone out there will always be "better" or "more succesful" at something if you think like that. But it's your own life, your own set of obstacles, your own set of goals, your own set of decisions and reasons and feelings, not theirs. You won't be like someone completely different from you. Why should you be? You are unique and incomparable. Smile

Also, maybe you could talk to the people who are asking you about this and making you feel like you are behind? It could be that they don't mean to make you feel that way in the first place. And if they do think you're behind.... they're silly. Razz

Sorry, I just wrote a lot Shocked It's just that I've worried about everything. Needlessly. And I hope that you don't have to. Smile

That's not good that people made you feel like that too..Glad iam not alone now.

Yeah, i know that..I try not..Just people alway's like poiting that or things out to you and it's u just wanna smack them lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:00 am

Gretta wrote:When I was little I was often stressed but it wasn't that bad :/
but since a few years ago I was in car accident in Poland, I get scared for no reason, I'm stressed all the time, and sometimes I have panic attacks, those are HORRIBLE

it's like you stress out because of something simple, like that... I don't know, you saw a scary movie or something
later that thought keeps haunting you, you're thinking "it's only a movie, it's only a movie, it's not real" but every time you say it, it feels even more real, you feel like a maniac killer from that movie is right behind you everywhere you go, even though it was only a movie. "ok ok it was only a movie, ONLY A MOVIE.... but what kind of mad mad would create a movie like that? ONLY SOMEONE INSANE!! and what if that actually happened? what if this isn't a movie, WHAT IF A PERSON WHO CREATED THIS ACTUALLY DID IT??? WHAT IF THIS ALREADY HAPPENED? OR WHAT IF SOMEONE WHO SAW THIS MOVIE WILL TRY TO DO IT???"
but that's not all.
everything starts to scare you.
every thing you see reminds you of something scary in your life.
like this little knife that's laying on your kitchen table when you're eating. it reminds you how once you accidently cut yourself and there was blood. what if next time you'll bleed to death? what if someone will push you and this knife will cut your organs?
so you leave the kitchen, and do something else. but everything, EVERYTHING scared you.
eventually you decide to go to sleep so the thinkgs you see wouldn't scare you. well, that doesn't help. just think about what's happening in the darkness? think of every nightmare you've ever had. think about what's happening on the other side of the world. think about you relatives that live far far away, maybe something happened to them? think of the people that just died in a car accident or accidently cut themselves or fell off something.
so you decide that sleeping is not the best option. you open your eyes, hoping the images your imaginations created would go away, but you can still see everything in the darkness.
every moment brings more and more fear.
it's impossible to hide from it, nothing will save you, nor darkness, nor light.
that's when i start walking in circles. it helps me relax.
sometimes i feel like i'm losing my mind, like this fear is killing me, it's enjoying my misery, i can't take it anymore
usually i calm down before this moment comes, usually i feel better already
but sometimes, the fear becomes to horrible that it feels like suicide is the only option to escape it
and OF COURSE suicide brings even more fear
that's when I drink some medicine to calm down and go to talk to my mom, that yells that i should stop reading books and watching scary movies lol!
i know it sounds weird, but usually, even if my mother yells at me, this helps me calm down

I don't like scarey movies for that reason lolI guess iam not a person who likes to be freaked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:03 am

^ me too Very Happy but sometimes I accidently see something and I think about that the whole day Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:07 am

oh yeah..true

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 am

Yeah, I guess I do worry a lot about my future, how I'll turn out, my grades, my friends, even about money and such. It's really stressful!!! >___<
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 am

me too, i have no idea who i wanna be when I grow up :/
i wanted to be a vet but im kinda afraid of blood :/
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:19 am

beautiful_inside09 wrote:
Yeah, i know that..I try not..Just people alway's like poiting that or things out to you and it's u just wanna smack them lol

Haha yeah, I know what you mean.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:57 am

I am almost always stressed...
I really do recognize this...
It feels like people doesn't understand how easily they can stress me.
If someone tells me "Go out with the dog" and then I forget it, if this person starts to yell at me I can get so stressed out I feel like I can't breathe o.o

This week I've been stressed about that I don't know what my future will look like.
I'm MAYBE going to work next week, but it depends on what happens in a meeting I will have tomorrow.
Then I am worried because I will go to a new school. This is really something that kills me inside, I feel stressed about this all the time... I can't even think about it.
People say: "But isn't it exciting going to a new school? Even though it's a bit scary, but that's a part of it you know."
I say I agree, but I'm lying. I see no light in going to that new school, I'm just superworried and stressed out about my future x.x

I know this probably didn't help, I just saw the title and wanted to see what others had written...

I hope it will work out for every one o:
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

http://www.aboutmoonchildren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks..i've been stressing myself..no fun at all.. Rolling Eyes Sad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 pm

YetiMoonchild I understand you :*
Good Luck!!!!!
I think that stress is awful
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Ya, it is.would be

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:35 pm

YetiMoonchild wrote:I am almost always stressed...
I really do recognize this...
It feels like people doesn't understand how easily they can stress me.
If someone tells me "Go out with the dog" and then I forget it, if this person starts to yell at me I can get so stressed out I feel like I can't breathe o.o

This week I've been stressed about that I don't know what my future will look like.
I'm MAYBE going to work next week, but it depends on what happens in a meeting I will have tomorrow.
Then I am worried because I will go to a new school. This is really something that kills me inside, I feel stressed about this all the time... I can't even think about it.
People say: "But isn't it exciting going to a new school? Even though it's a bit scary, but that's a part of it you know."
I say I agree, but I'm lying. I see no light in going to that new school, I'm just superworried and stressed out about my future x.x

I know this probably didn't help, I just saw the title and wanted to see what others had written...

I hope it will work out for every one o:

Oh my...That's not good girl....Not good at all....Such an annoying feeling....Hope things work out for you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you, and yeah I know it's not good... I just don't really know what to do about it..... But I will do something about it if it gets worse, that I can promise Smile
Right now I can live with it. And I think that as long as I find good friends in this new school, I will be less stressed.
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 am

am sure u will meet new friends

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:47 am

Aww thanks ^^
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:52 am

yw Very Happy and get them into kerli

Back to top Go down

Post by YetiMoonchild Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am

Of course ;D That's my mission haha ^^
YetiMoonchild
YetiMoonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:58 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum