Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when you feel sad do you buy stuff?

+9
pixiedust19
kurokai
Gretta
ladyxcabaret
mimi
Lilee
Natt
TheLastSongbird
butterflycryx3
13 posters

Go down

when you feel sad do you buy stuff? Empty when you feel sad do you buy stuff?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 am

If you are pissed off, would u go out and buy anything.Then u r like omg why in the hell did i buy this for?

i do sometimes

Back to top Go down

when you feel sad do you buy stuff? Empty Re: when you feel sad do you buy stuff?

Post by butterflycryx3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 am

Yeah, I do that- like food, make-up, clothes or just a reading book. I think I do to try and make myself feel better.. or to take my mind of things, lol.
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

when you feel sad do you buy stuff? Empty Re: when you feel sad do you buy stuff?

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 am

I sometimes want to go shopping when I feel down too. I usually want to buy new clothes or makeup, to brighten up my image and make me feel better. The thing is, I'm rubbish at saving money, so I usually can't afford to, and then I feel worse xD
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 am

same but bags 4 me

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 am

I'm rubbish at saving money too! Dx - I was supposed to have like £1100 at the end of the year, but I only have like a £100 left that I'm planning on spending, LOL.
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:30 am

Never...For me more important are people than stuff
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:39 am

Yes >_< Whenever I have a bad day I always go on a shopping spree. Normally for music but sometimes just totally random stuff. I guess getting something new takes my mind away from the problem for a little bit. But I feel like it's a habit I should break.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:57 am

when i have a bad day i normally just wear my pajamas all day and just mooch around.. i usually buy something when im feeling GOOD. like some handcraft stuff and then run home to make something:D

like... bubble gum rings lol my boyfriend thought i had lost it when i rung him and told him i made bubble gum rings! Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

I wish! I'm broke all of the time xD
ladyxcabaret
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm

shopoholics do that Very Happy
i don't do that, I rarely buy anything at all lol!
it's like when I was little my parents gave me money but they didn't let me spend it because they wanted me to spend it on studies and stuff so I got used to saving money instead of spending it Very Happy
sometimes i see something and i really really REALLY wanna buy it but then i think "my parents would kill me if i would buy something useless like this" ... but sometimes i still buy it lol!
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:49 pm

actualy I buy stuf when I fell like I have to buy it ... I just wonder around and then I start to run to a derection get some where there is no intersting shop or anything and I continue and them voila I found the greatest shop or a lasy shop go insade and find one are planty of realy interesting things that are even magical ^^
that s how I found out about superfood or my book of meditation my chakra nekles the wiccan nekles I ll probably give to a wiccan friend
it s allso how I found my ocarina
actualy I found out why I found this funky important stuf it s cause I listen to my heart chakra and it gides me for this good thing^^
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:15 pm

i dont. i have no money! >_< even if i did i probably wouldnt spend it just cuz im upset.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 pm

I don't buy stuff when I'm upset.
I come here and talk to you guys :]

I'll just mop around all day and shut myself in my room and go to the corner and sulk. Maybe go and buy something that is chocolate? Chocolates makes me feel better :]

I also drink tea when I'm upset, it warms up the heart.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:18 am

i buy stuff lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

acctualy I don t buy things when I fell bad ...
I listen to some music or read bocks it deepends but some times I meditate and notice there is no need to be sad and become happy and spred my happynes all araund me ^^
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:12 pm

true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:04 am

When I'm sad or angry I don't buy stuff, I eat or just sit there. If I could I would buy stuff but I don't have any money D:
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 am

lol...same

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I don't...
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

thats good people

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 am

Whenever i have a falling out with a friend i buy a new purse lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down