Kerli Cards :]

Go down

Kerli Cards :]

Post by pomelo on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 pm

The border took a really long time to do :O Thank goodness for scanners :]

Integrity

There are two wings in the shadow, an angel wing and a bat-ish type wing. It represents the dark and light side of a person.



Love

This drawing represents the surprises and joy love can bring.



Unity

Everything works better with unity.



avatar
pomelo

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 24

http://kdpinay.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by Spekt on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Those are really nice cards you made. I am very impressed.
avatar
Spekt

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 34
Location : Redwood City, California

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by mimi on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:04 am

WOW

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 27
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by Nânâ on Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:38 am

*_*
very beautiful , mainly the border *_*
-your third card reminds me of an old work of mine :'D :
click herehttp://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fanart/zeichner/360170/1160861/
avatar
Nânâ

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 24
Location : everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/user/XAtina1999

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by Natt on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 am

Very amazing...I love it I love you

Nânâ wrote:
-your third card reminds me of an old work of mine :'D :
click herehttp://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fanart/zeichner/360170/1160861/
I think that a bit
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by pomelo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 am

Spekt wrote:Those are really nice cards you made. I am very impressed.

thank you very much :]
avatar
pomelo

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 24

http://kdpinay.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by pomelo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 am

mimi wrote:WOW

thanks :]
avatar
pomelo

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 24

http://kdpinay.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by pomelo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 am

Nânâ wrote:*_*
very beautiful , mainly the border *_*
-your third card reminds me of an old work of mine :'D :
click herehttp://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fanart/zeichner/360170/1160861/


thank you :]
but yours is prettier!
i think it looks similar cause i used this picture as a reference >>> http://tellmichelle.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/pic_of_holding_hands.20110258_std.jpg
avatar
pomelo

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 24

http://kdpinay.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by ladyxcabaret on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:54 am

Very pretty! I think the Integrity card is my favorite (:
avatar
ladyxcabaret

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by pomelo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 am

KerliKoivPoland wrote:Very amazing...I love it I love you

Nânâ wrote:
-your third card reminds me of an old work of mine :'D :
click herehttp://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fanart/zeichner/360170/1160861/
I think that a bit

thanks so much :]
it does look similar, i used this as a reference >>> http://tellmichelle.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/pic_of_holding_hands.20110258_std.jpg
avatar
pomelo

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 24

http://kdpinay.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by pomelo on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:59 am

ladyxcabaret wrote:Very pretty! I think the Integrity card is my favorite (:

thank you, i really appreciate it :]
avatar
pomelo

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 24

http://kdpinay.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by Nânâ on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:18 am

pomelo wrote:
Nânâ wrote:*_*
very beautiful , mainly the border *_*
-your third card reminds me of an old work of mine :'D :
click herehttp://animexx.onlinewelten.com/fanart/zeichner/360170/1160861/


thank you :]
but yours is prettier!
i think it looks similar cause i used this picture as a reference >>> http://tellmichelle.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/pic_of_holding_hands.20110258_std.jpg

omg THAT WAS THE PICTURE I USED in the past for mine =D
but at my picture i didn't made the heard by my self, i had copy it xDD so it wasn't a big job Smile

but i really like yours =D
avatar
Nânâ

Posts : 165
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 24
Location : everywhere

https://www.youtube.com/user/XAtina1999

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by Krissy on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:16 pm

cool! Very Happy .very good

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Kerli Cards :]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum