Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..?

2 posters

Go down

Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..? Empty Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..?

Post by integrity.love.unity Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:54 pm

About a year and a half ago, I was flipping through channels, and I came across a commercial for (I believe) Project Runway. I don't have cable, so it may not have been Project Runway, it could have been a similar show, I don't know. I watched the full commercial because I am a seamstress and I enjoy crazy fashion styles. At the end of the commercial, I am 100% positive I heard the "oo-oo-oo" part from Lucky Ones. I was so excited I nearly jumped out of my skin.

I cannot find anything about this on the internet or Youtube. So perhaps I am wrong. However, I am wondering if anyone else saw this commercial or knows anything about what I am talking about. Maybe I'm just crazy...

integrity.love.unity

Back to top Go down

Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..? Empty Re: Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..?

Post by AlannaBubblegoth Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:19 pm

You're not wrong I looked it up myself and it was for a show called Fashion Star ^^
AlannaBubblegoth
AlannaBubblegoth

Back to top Go down

Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..? Empty Re: Kerli's Music In A Commercial.. I think..?

Post by integrity.love.unity Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Oh my gosh, thank you so very much!

integrity.love.unity

Back to top Go down

Post by AlannaBubblegoth Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:16 pm

you're welcome ^^
AlannaBubblegoth
AlannaBubblegoth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down