Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining]

2 posters

Go down

in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining] Empty in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining]

Post by pcatmoonrat Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:23 pm

by p
RUN. run. a moment in a short flash and everything came back to me. my life.my suffering, then death.  the city lights blurred through the streets as the cars rushed past me like the now frozen blood in my veins. people rushed passed me as if life was on fast forward.
We were in the kitchen, before it all started. The blood rushing in my veins almost froze, in  a sense that I knew something would come of today.
I sat at the kitchen beside my brother, Michael. It was a “family” meeting.
Although only me and Michael are blood related, but we considered rachelle to be our guardian. She was my teacher in kindergarten and grade 1. she then shared and paid half the rent in our half of the house. We already shared the house with our landlord, when she moved in. she took charge of the house most of the time, in a good way. She keeps my brother in line and well behaved. Rachelle, now with her hands symmetrically placed on the table supporting her body weight, spoke in her loud teacher-like voice. “cat, follow me. Micheal, I’ll text you when you can come.” She then opened up a blue orb, that expanded into a portal. And unrecognizable one, even with my knowledge of the world’s modern and historic magic.  I paused as Rachelle lead the way. I walked throught the portal as a flash of white light appeared, then dizzolved into fireflies.Softly fluttering around me. I looked around. We where in an amazingly bright and clean white corridor, infront of us was a white double door, which had carvings of a deer and trees on each side. It was an enchanting sight.  Rachelle knocked in a pattern. Then the door opened. I stood behind rachelle as the door slowly opened, a man peeked throught, then abruptly opened it whole, his eyes apparently never met on me, considering I gave him a startle when he had realized I was present. Then, his eyes turned unfriendly, o guard, as if he was protecting himself…from me. But what could I do that he couldn’t do worse to me?
Rachelle gave him a nod, and she entered, and lead me in. I slowly walked in. rachelle, with her head up high lead me into a living room, a pure white, yet seemingly comfortable area. A single glass table sat infront of a couch, rachelle motioned me to sit. So awkwardly, I did.
Then, a woman appeared. The man from the door and the woman both sat down on a couch infront of the wall to the right of me.
Rachelle started to speak. I glanced back at her. “ cat, recently you have been going through a rough time. I know you feel like no one loves youor cares for you, but that’s not the case. In reality, the people who love you the most have protected you, in a way no one could imagine. Thesse two amazing people are your parents. They both gave you up to protect you from a most horrible fate”
I looked at them very nervously. The man, who I later learned was  Elliot, Had dark, sullen eyes. He looked slightly insane. His posture was very straight, proper. He had dark black hair that was short and messy. He looked lovingly at her, Elizabeth. She had gloomy, loving eyes. She looked at me with a confident smile and paused before she spoke. She had blond wavy long hair that ended just past her shoulders. Only they could love each other. Not in a mean way, I mean they just clicked. Like two puzzle pieces. She looked at him concerned and affectionate. No matter how much she smiled or looked at him, he still looked dark, but timidly smiled back. And his eyes still told me he was sad and cold on the inside. But there was still a fire in his heart. Maybe they were disappointed with the way I turned out. She looked at me. Our eyes collided. She slightly shook her head no in a way that only I saw. Was she looking at me? I was puzzled. I turned and looked at Rachelle, who was now tending to her phone. I turned back and faced my parents.
Elliot got up and turned back to Elizabeth sitting on the couch. She nodded at him, and he turned back and stormed off.
She smiled, She looked back at me. Paused, then in a calm quite tone she said “well, do you have any questions?  Feel free to ask” she smiled again, reassuring my safety to talk.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by pcatmoonrat on Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

pcatmoonrat

Back to top Go down

in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining] Empty Re: in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining]

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Sounds interesting! I like the intensity at the beginning. And I love the name "Ambrose" Smile
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining] Empty Re: in her eyes. [ a half true story][Changed begining]

Post by pcatmoonrat Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:42 pm

stargirlstrike wrote:Sounds interesting! I like the intensity at the beginning. And I love the name "Ambrose" Smile
thank you so much! "ambrose" was a suggested name from the moonchildren on a unrelated story, so i used it for this one instead Smile

pcatmoonrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down