Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHAT BOX/WEEKLY CHAT

+3
mimi
stargirlstrike
kurokai
7 posters

Go down

CHAT BOX/WEEKLY CHAT  Empty CHAT BOX/WEEKLY CHAT

Post by kurokai Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 am

I was wonder if we could make a weekly meeting Here on TOL And Have chat discusions etc ... Per exemple lets say saterday at 11 am Greenwitch or any moments and day that Arrenge the most of the moonchildren and If we have like 2 or 3 diffrent moments that arrenge the most of the moonchildren then lets make them all :p This is so direct that it will motivate a lot of moonchildren and it's more easy to chat than make a post ...(even the shy ones will participate Smile )
So if you find this a good Idea tell me and what moment will arange you the most ?
And should we make it video or make one where Kerli can also participate ? (voices will make it a bit wormer ... I was thinking about leaving audio messages or video messages ...) or direct video chat ...(that seems a bit confusing and difficult ) ... ?
OH WHAT ABOUT A RADIO OF LOVE ? that would be AWSOME !!! wear moonchildren can post music or someone animates it with interview or any kind of a way ?
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

CHAT BOX/WEEKLY CHAT  Empty Re: CHAT BOX/WEEKLY CHAT

Post by stargirlstrike Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 pm

I would really love to do this... but my schedule isn't really consistent. I guess a weekend or the evening would work best for me. For video chat, there's Skype. School is in session for a lot of people right now, so it might be a little difficult to arrange a time for everyone to chat. It's easy for me to pop in and leave a post whenever I have time (even if it's super late at night or from my phone on my lunch break) but I'm not sure about making a chat every week for an hour or however long it would be.

I do like the idea, I'm just not sure it would work out =/
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:34 am

I think it would be lovely if we found use out of the chat box. So lets come up with something!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:36 pm

What if we set up multiple times? Like figure out which days of the week & times work best for people and then set them all up as a weekly thing? That way if someone can't make one, they can make one of the other times.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:15 pm

I love this idea!
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:39 am

yeah.nice idea

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:45 am

I'd love it Smile
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:15 am

stargirlstrike wrote:What if we set up multiple times? Like figure out which days of the week & times work best for people and then set them all up as a weekly thing? That way if someone can't make one, they can make one of the other times.
YES !! That is wath I meant :p
So evrybody should give the days and times it would work the best for them and the times zone they are in and when we will have all the moonies or at least a big majority of them we can set up some moments for this chats and it can allways change :p and this will at the sametime make the forum more active because you're chating and then you go to the poste and sens evrybody is there they all go faster :p
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:41 am

I like the idea... but I guess the time differences could be a problem?
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down