Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you thinking?

+32
SilverSwirl
Up♥Up♥Up
Iridescent_Revival_<3
kurokai
MoonChildEve
Midnight
Little Phoenix
OwlWing
phantom1701
ShadowViolin
lunachild
Natt
EetuJaKeijut
mile
KuuLaps
DarkMoon
TheLastSongbird
TanyaMinxy
NocturnDrops
moonchildmaybelline
KJ
BrowniesBeffy
Poetic
Street Halo
kenkreeker
mimi
jayson526
stargirlstrike
Forace
Amarine2008
AennilLinnEa
Krissy
36 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What are you thinking? - Page 19 Empty Re: What are you thinking?

Post by Forace Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 am

Today is the Independence Day of Finland ^_^ So, pretty much everyone's getting drunk. Except for me, I don't drink and I have no friends. lol

JP went to a friend's place. To drink. So I'm just sitting here alone. Unless you count the cat, then I'm not alone.

I'm worried about J; he doesn't spend time online much, he doesn't speak to anyone and it's been ages since we've seen him. JP does play Battlefield4 with him occasionally, and he sounds fine then... Dunno, could he still be missing me? It's been a year :/ I'd love to talk to him, but JP wouldn't like it and J might get the wrong idea... So I've just been minding my own business...

So uh... yeah, nothing interesting going on here ^_^
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:52 am

Nothing interesting going on in my next of the woods either.

Drinking is nor my cup of tea. Never drank before either.

Aww. He could miss you . Maybe he'll come around.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am

I don't really like drinking either, being hungover isn't nice :D I drink rarely, on special occasions. And even then I know my limit. I usually quit before it gets to that point I could get a hangover. And I can have fun without alcohol! :D

J is online now, maybe they'll play again today... :)

My sister bought me an Alchemy Gothic necklace! They were 30% off, so she agreed to buy it for me as a Christmas present ^_^ It should arrive next week~

This one, called "Sacred heart":

What are you thinking? - Page 19 911512_120916170049_P466-5
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 am

I think that is great you know your limit. Not a lot of people do. I don't care if people do drink. Just hope they don't drink & drive. Yeah that doesn't sound good.

That is very nice. I brought my dad something for Christmas. Just not my mom yet.

Hope he plays the game with you.

I can't think of a single thing I want for Christmas.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:57 am

^ I just want to sing songs and do all the cheesy stuff that we do every year. seeing my family makes my christmas so I am not that fussed about presents.

i love giving presents though and i have some epic ones for my loved ones Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:39 am

I don't really want anything for Christmas this year. Can't really think of anything. I found something for my dad. I'm stuck on my mother.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 pm

I can think of plenty of stuff I'd want xD But I would just need money, so I can use it on whatever I want... Pay the bills first, and see what's left then... I guess I'm practical? :D
I'll be happy if I can eat. And when I have chocolate.
I have a present idea for JP. But I need money before I can order it xD A calendar with pictures of our cat in it =^.^=

MONEY.

Hum, I was at the kettlebell class again today! It was more fun this time; I didn't feel so weak.

Tomorrow we're going to see Ghost perform live~ I hope I won't be in pain from the workout D:
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:08 pm

Woo! It's a great day! One of my professors involved with the grad school I'm looking at told me I would definitely get into the graduate program for counseling because I've got everything they're looking for, even if I don't have everything for the application. And I got called back today about a paid internship for a non-profit that I applied for and I've got an interview on Friday! AND I got my shirt I won from Kerli's contest with Let's Rage, which I love. I haven't had everything go this right in weeks XD
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:46 pm

money is all I need too

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm starting to pack up my stuff since I'm moving flats over New Year and I was sorting through letters to decide which ones to keep and which ones to throw out and I found one from my ex from last year and I had to stop and cry for a while because I really miss him. Well, I miss how our relationship was then - not how it was this year.

I'm only available to work up until early January because I have a summer paper and three exams to do so no employers will touch me so I have no idea how I'll pay for this month's power/internet/food/rent for January. At least this month's rent is paid. So I guess that's something.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:32 am

Oh wow. You'll be busy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 pm

Caroline, trust me, I have been in the situation where I have had so many bills to pay and no money to pay them with... and now ive learnt not to stress out because things will somehow always find a way to work out.
it sucks being a grown up sometimes and i think ive definitely chosen a difficult place to do that because of how expensive everything is, but if i can do it in london, i know i could do it anywhere Very Happy

the next couple of weeks will be super busy for me so i want to apologize if im not online very much.
i will still find the time to send off the secret santas (by the way i need your names and addresses!).

Also, please send your moonchild card to me A.S.A.P.
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 pm

THE GIG WAS AWESOME. HAIL SATAN. HAIL GHOST.
It was so nice, they burned incense ^^ And they played LOUD.
Too bad we didn't have any money to buy any merchandise TT_TT I had just enough to pay for the coat... rack... thing.
At least we SAW them, I was right in the front, one meter away from them!
Ow, my back... and thighs... and arms... and abs...
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:15 am

i feel totally off , i lost weight and I'm weak.....I'll try to be more here
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:26 am

That's not good. Not good at all.

I'm just feeling very not too happy my self.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:21 pm

They've been playing a lot of Kerli where I work Very Happy

@Natt- take care of yourself ):
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:23 pm

That's nice! Very Happy 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Lilee wrote:They've been playing a lot of Kerli where I work :D
I haven't heard Kerli anywhere :< But then again, I don't listen to radio nor watch TV, and I don't spend time outside :DD Where do you work, btw?

We slept around the clock again D: Damn we're slow, we stay awake 20 hours and then sleep 12 :D I hope I'll have time to do laundry tomorrow, at least. Vacuuming would also be nice.

I feel like painting with watercolors; this always happens when I watch agnes cecile's videos :3

But I'll play Psychonauts now ~<3
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Ooh, I love Psychonauts! It was one of the first video games I ever beat on a console XD
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Forace wrote:
Lilee wrote:They've been playing a lot of Kerli where I work Very Happy
I haven't heard Kerli anywhere :< But then again, I don't listen to radio nor watch TV, and I don't spend time outside :DD Where do you work, btw?

We slept around the clock again D: Damn we're slow, we stay awake 20 hours and then sleep 12 :DI hope I'll have time to do laundry tomorrow, at least. Vacuuming would also be nice.

I feel like painting with watercolors; this always happens when I watch agnes cecile's videos :3

But I'll play Psychonauts now ~<3

They were playing Kerli at my local Ardene (clothing and jewelry store) a few weeks back and I got super excited (the workers there were probably wondering why I randomly started dancing in the middle of the store... conveniently I've never been too concerned about what people think of me  tongue ).
ilumoonmarks
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:32 pm

stargirlstrike wrote:Ooh, I love Psychonauts! It was one of the first video games I ever beat on a console XD
This is my first time playing it :3 Bought it from GOG.com, I guess it costs around $5 now? Very cheap, but a great game and so funny. I absolutely love the style and the story! I'm at the Milkman Conspiracy level now :D
I wonder what's the first game I beat on a console... Probably Antarctic Adventure on the NES xD

What are you thinking? - Page 19 Antarctic_adventure

ilumoonmarks wrote:They were playing Kerli at my local Ardene (clothing and jewelry store) a few weeks back and I got super excited (the workers there were probably wondering why I randomly started dancing in the middle of the store... conveniently I've never been too concerned about what people think of me  :tongue: ).
So awesome :DI wouldn't dare to dance anywhere, not even in a club. I can't dance :p Hmm, maybe I should request they play Kerli the next time I'm in a bar...? That might take a while, though. I don't get to go that often.

Last edited by Forace on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:28 pm

@Forace- Right now I work at a giant shoe store. It's paradise *_* (even though I can't afford most of the brands there Razz) So far they've played "Army of Love", "Here and Now", and "Lucky Ones".

I'd like to see your water color painting if you do one. I've been trying water colors and colored pencils lately, but I'm not getting the results I want ^^; Do you paint often?

@ilumoonmarks- Ha ha, I love you xD
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 am

I sound so dumb while trying to speak finish... haha.
If I can manage to speak the word... Right now I try to say kuusikymmentäseitsemän.
The pronouncing from the letters Ä and Y is really complicated for me - in the different words.

Okayy... I'm ready with monologizing.
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:25 am

^ What about the letter rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? I can't pronounce Finnish r's D:
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:07 am

Lilee wrote:@Forace- Right now I work at a giant shoe store. It's paradise *_* (even though I can't afford most of the brands there :P) So far they've played "Army of Love", "Here and Now", and "Lucky Ones".

I'd like to see your water color painting if you do one. I've been trying water colors and colored pencils lately, but I'm not getting the results I want ^^; Do you paint often?
Ooh, I could never work at a shoe store, or a clothing store; I'd feel terrible for not being able to have any of them :D

I don't paint that often, maybe once every few months... I should paint and draw more, but most of the time I just don't feel like it :/ I could maybe make a thread for my watercolors one day!

Midnight wrote: I sound so dumb while trying to speak finish... haha.
If I can manage to speak the word... Right now I try to say kuusikymmentäseitsemän.
The pronouncing from the letters Ä and Y is really complicated for me - in the different words.
So do I xD
Ä and Y belong together, just like A and U belong together... It's almost impossible to pronounce Ä and U in the same word. Therefore, that kind of words don't exist xD If that makes sense at all... So I'm sure you'll get it right! I mean, "kymmentä" is one word.

Lilee wrote:^ What about the letter rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? I can't pronounce Finnish r's D:
NEITHER CAN I.
It's a speech flaw I was born with, I even had speech therapy on first grade. They taught me to say D before the R, because they're pronounced in the "same place" with the tongue (the roof of mouth), so it was easier to realize how to say it. DRRRRR :P It's quite common a flaw. Another one is the letter S people can't pronounce.
But still to this day I haven't learned to use proper R in speech, it's too tiring! I have developed my own way of saying it, in the back of my mouth from the sides of my tongue. Hard to explain, but people don't notice I say it wrong! It's only good for one R, but two R's is what gives it away xD I can't say "pörrätä", for example. Well, I CAN if I focus, but bleh.
(pörrätä = to buzz [around], like a bee)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:37 am

@Forace- Really? I've rolled an "r" once, but it took me forever and I haven't been able to do it again (and I was so out of breath by the time I did it @_@) My sister speaks Spanish and she can roll r's perfectly.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:21 am

@Lilee SAME. I did it once, when I was taking Spanish class two years ago in High School, but I haven't been able to do it since. I'm usually not too bad when it comes to learning languages, but that was one thing I always had problems with Razz
ilumoonmarks
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 am

@Lilee, yeah, it's very tiring to try and say it! I don't get out of breath, but my mouth feels numb and tongue swollen :D Actually, it's the same with the English soft R; I usually just pronounce it sharp, in that method I've developed. I'm so lazy, hehe. I have a cute accent, I've heard ^w^

Try and practice with how the Spanish pronounce "dragón". DRRRRR :D
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:57 am

With the Ä... sometimes it's like ÄÄ and sometimes like AA
and the y... sometimes it's like ÜÜ and then like II ... Haha.
I don't think I will ever be able to speak this language. Reading in slowmotion is okay sometimes... if someone tells me how to speak the words right before my try ^^

I don't want to think about building sentences... xD
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:30 pm

Ä is always ÄÄ, and Y is always ÜÜ :D Finnish is simple to pronounce, it never changes when you learn how to say each letter. Maybe only ng-sound might be confusing (for example "onginta", fishing). It's nothing like English where pronunciation changes. If I were to write "woman" and "women" how they're pronounced in Finnish, that would be "vuman" and "vimin" :D
Same with German; I know you don't have Ä, it's pronounced like E. Eu is always oi. And it was confusing for some of my classmates when we learned "Häuser" :D It's pronounced "hoiser".

It looks so funny :D It's actually a joke here to write "bad English" with Finnish pronunciation. For example: "I want to play Minecraft" would be "ai vant tu plei Mainkräft (American pronunciation, British would be Mainkraaft)".

Now sentences... aw crap... The word bending in Finnish is even more difficult than in German! I mean, there's a rule to it, but it's not universal to all words... People who try to learn our language really require a lot of patience ;_; And words in sentences can almost be in any order, but it can sound either right, poetic, Yoda or downright confusing xD

Hard to explain, I hate grammar. Finnish and English are languages I just KNOW and I use them with gut feeling; I've never studied English grammar, and only the mandatory bits of Finnish grammar. Long forgotten, of course :DD
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:32 am

Maybe I get it someday Very Happy
I'm just listening and reading/repeating and maybe I will remember something.

For everyone who's interested: https://www.youtube.com/user/inFinnish

And thanks for your help forace  Very Happy 
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

You're welcome ^_^ That channel looks good, though I haven't checked any of the videos out yet.

Today I had an idea on what to do next year... Finish a big drawing each month *_* Then, at the end of the year, I can use that art to make a calendar.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:01 am

helloooooooo lovelies

i am going home in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight is my last shift at work and then im off for 11 days! i cant wait to see my sister and the rest of the family and the pets ^^

what are your plans for christmas?
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:25 am

That's nice.

Don't have any plans yet.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:40 am

That's so exciting Mimi Smile I hope you have fun!

I'm not doing anything for Christmas, but I might steal Forace's idea about painting a picture a month (if you don't mind ;D). There is an artist I like on DA doing something like that: http://escume.deviantart.com/art/December-417162942
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 am

I don't (or we O.o) really have plans, we're just gonna visit JP's parents and grandparents and eat and get our presents ^w^

Lilee wrote:I'm not doing anything for Christmas, but I might steal Forace's idea about painting a picture a month (if you don't mind ;D). There is an artist I like on DA doing something like that: http://escume.deviantart.com/art/December-417162942
I don't mind at all, I'm happy if someone decides to do the same :) It's good to make your art better with projects like this. I also thought about drawing at least something each day, maybe for an hour, but mainly work on the big piece.
And I know that picture! I saw it on FB the other day. It didn't credit the artist, so it's nice to know who it is ^^

I got a package from dad today! I could smell chocolate through the box xD And sure enough, there was chocolate inside. And incense cones, it's weird I didn't smell those even though their scent is way stronger! There was also an incense... um, "platform", shaped like a stove. It has a slightly crooked pipe xD It's so cute!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:42 pm

@Forace, OOOH what kind of incense?? I miss being able to burn incense! People are allowed to smoke in the flat but I'm not allowed to burn incense in case it upsets people's lungs Neutral

@Mimi, that sounds lovely! I hope you have a wonderful time Smile This will be my first christmas away from the majority of my family, except my mum will be coming down for a bit. FIRST CHRISTMAS IN DUNEDIN ^_^

Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:17 am

Wish you great Christmas

Silja, you know I believe in you
Mimi wish you great time

And what I'll do? Unfortunately I'll have 17 days holidays...makes it 11 days without job what doesn't make me happy.... I'll sit down alone with my art :/ But I'll try to do something wonderful
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 pm

I hope every one. has a nice Christmas this year. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:34 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:@Forace, OOOH what kind of incense?? I miss being able to burn incense! People are allowed to smoke in the flat but I'm not allowed to burn incense in case it upsets people's lungs :|
Dunno! There was no original package, just a plastic bag, so I don't know what they are. They smell like flowery perfume, though :D I do have stick incenses, handmade in India. "Precious opium", "Goan night queen", "Gulmohar", "Ganesh pooja" etc... I have quite many ^_^ But wtf, people can smoke cigarettes but not burn incense? Where's the logic in that; I think we all know which upsets lungs more >_>
I burn incense pretty much every day, to cover up the smell from the neighbor's balcony who are goddamn chain smokers :X

Natt, I know, thank you <3 I believe in you, too! I think it'll be OK, it's nice to take a pause from work and concentrate on art. Show us what you make, then?

Yesterday we checked out a new shop here. Called "Punnitse & säästä" (weigh and save); they have all sorts of nuts, dried fruit and berries, rice, salts, spices, lentils, psyllium, wasabi pastes, nori, candy, chocolate... Everything's pretty much organic and vegan! The idea is similar to filling up a bag with candy and weighing it and paying for that amount, instead you collect your bag from nuts and dried goods ^_^ I bought a cereal bar (apricot), some chocolate, a henna hairdye and a can of Tango (orange). JP collected a bag of BBQ pistachios and some other nut, I forget xD And he took an apple Tango because it had a picture of Ron Burgundy on it xD
LOVE IT.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:19 am

That's cool!!! Smile 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:40 am

It is! ^_^ I've waited for that shop to open here, and it finally did. Those BBQ pistachios and salted cashews were delicious!

Tomorrow I'll probably test the henna...

Today I visited a friend of mine. She wants me to draw a picture of her baby, so I went there to pick up a photo of her. And had a couple of cups of coffee and cinnamon buns :p

Yesterday I finally started working on that octopus my sister wanted... This one, if you guys remember: http://djonesgirlz.deviantart.com/art/Pilloctopus-327351173
Only this will be orange~
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:13 pm

I tired on a pair of flats with a pointy top. They were bright red. Size 11. Fit good. They looked nice but not really my style. They had the same shoe in black sized 10 too small. I think kerli would like them if higher heal,

We are getting a ice storm. It's pretty icey outside. Well the drive way was so icy. I felt like I was going to fall. All the safty salt was pretty much sold out. The rain kind of washed some of the snow away,

Oh wow that is cool.
We got another American store opened up in Canada but it's not doing well.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:48 pm

happy holidays to everyone, sweet moonhearts! Smile
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:44 pm

I couldn't wear bright red shoes either, not my style D: Maybe if they were darker red and covered with black lace.

Here's not that cold, it just snows and rains alternately and the streets are frozen or slushy :x I'm hoping it would snow properly and be nice and cold, it's looking pretty grey outside now...

What store did they open there?
They opened Finland's first Burger King here about a week ago :D The place is packed, and the waiting lines are long. I'm sure it'll settle once the novelty goes away. They're thinking about opening a second one more up north.

I guess Burger King is better than McDonald's? At least I haven't heard any horror stories of BK :D
But I still would prefer homemade food over fast-food any day.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:54 pm

^
I'm not allowed to wear red shoes - my dad says that they're hooker shoes  tongue 

The weather in my town is driving me crazy; it snowed a lot then got into the +5 degrees Celsius then down to -30 degrees. It's not too bad now, -5 - -10, but the roads are ice rinks.

And in case I'm not able to get on beforehand, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I hope that you all have a fantastic holiday!!!
ilumoonmarks
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:48 am

Caroline, how do you feel about spending Christmas away from your family? I couldnt imagine not being at home. god even the thought of it sends me shivers down my spine!

i cant wait to give everyone their prezzies :3
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:49 am

ilumoonmarks wrote:I'm not allowed to wear red shoes - my dad says that they're hooker shoes  :tongue:
Bah, even Dorothy's shoes are red! (The Wizard of Oz) :D

Gonna was the henna away soon... Nervous *_*
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by ilumoonmarks Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:33 am

^ Haha I know. Apparently it has something to do with Cyndi Lauper  Rolling Eyes
ilumoonmarks
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:31 pm

I got a Spirithood ...yey  Very Happy 
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next