Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals

+8
Superboy
SilverSwirl
Aduhm
BrowniesBeffy
Little Phoenix
Alcyone
Krissy
Natt
12 posters

Go down

16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals Empty 16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals

Post by Natt Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 am

16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals 161096712-recording-artist-kerli-attends-the-16th-gettyimages

HOLLYWOOD, CA - FEBRUARY 08: Recording artist Kerli attends the 16th Annual 'Friends 'N' Family' Pre-GRAMMY Event at Paramount Studios on February 8, 2013 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images)
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals Empty Re: 16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals

Post by Krissy Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 am

cool

Krissy

Back to top Go down

16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals Empty Re: 16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals

Post by Alcyone Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:30 am

Horrible...

Alcyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am

16th Annual "Friends 'N' Family" Pre-GRAMMY Event - Arrivals Kerli

I like this one Smile bubblegoth Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 pm

A norwegian fashion site wrote that Kerli had one of the worst outfits of the night, along with several other people. They wrote " The vocalist Florence Welsh, the estonian singer Kerli and the pop star Bonnie McKee has apparently recieved their fashion references from the sci-fi world when it comes to both outfit and hair".
Source: http://minmote.no/index.php/2013/02/her-er-de-verste-grammy-kjolene/

I personally really liked Kerli's dress. It looks way better than the other red carpet outfits she has been wearing lately. But I don't really think the make up and hair matches her dress very well.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm

wow! I agree the hair/make-up don't match the outfit. Yes this outfit was better then some of the other ones she woren.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 pm

i love the outfit! anything non-classical is going to be called horrid by fashion critics. and her pose int he 360 is really cute Smile
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcyone Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:52 am

Outfit, yes. Make-up, no.

Alcyone

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSwirl Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:10 am

I'm loving especially the make up! And I want that headband. Creativity seems to never be appreciated.
SilverSwirl
SilverSwirl

http://itsen-olemus.blogspot.fi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Superboy Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:58 am

abs love her look! Very Happy cool she loves anime Very Happy
Superboy
Superboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:39 am

I loved how Florence Welch looked and I loved how Kerli looked even more. I think the only complaint with Kerli is that there was no pink on the dress so the headdress and dress didn't blend in together, BUT HEY, it's bubblegoth right? It's supposed to look slightly off and creepy. Love Kerli no matter what the critics say
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 am

the only thing i don't like is that belt, but make-up and hair, so pretty Smile))
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:34 am

SilverSwirl wrote:I'm loving especially the make up! And I want that headband. Creativity seems to never be appreciated.
Isn't that Right?!! Everyone who tries to be creative on the red carpet gets bashed. (Well except gaga but people now a days excpect her to look crazy)

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:24 am

I love it! The dress, the hair and make up! Everything. I read many negative comments, but I dont see why. I think this whole look was just perfect. But thats me, I like unusual make up and hair =^.^=
This is one of her best looks in past few years.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:38 am

TanyaMinxy wrote:I love it! The dress, the hair and make up! Everything. I read many negative comments, but I dont see why. I think this whole look was just perfect. But thats me, I like unusual make up and hair =^.^=
This is one of her best looks in past few years.
Yep!

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:48 pm

I was looking out for her in US Weekly in the fashion police section or something (they always have stuff in there like this that shouldn't be in there, because it's just different), but I didn't see her? I wonder if this is good, and it means they didn't want to rip on her, or is it bad because they didn't even like her enough to say they didn't like the outfit. tongue
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down