Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bio

+3
Krissy
TheLastSongbird
mimi
7 posters

Go down

Bio Empty Bio

Post by mimi Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

I have at least 5 different personalities. But all of them believe in the power of our thoughts and miracles. I believe I am god. I believe you are god. And when I say god, I don't mean some old man with a long beard in the heavens. I mean LOVE. The eternal life force inside everyone and everything. I only have one real goal - to be happy. Sometimes I stand on top of the world and sometimes I feel like the world is the scariest place. But we are just humans and we face obstacles not to be tortured, but to learn a valuable lesson. Otherwise we wouldn't have to be born again.
In the end, u just wanna send out the best u can, cause like a little wind creates a wave, your thoughts will vibrate in the universe long after you are gone.
It's not about you. It's not about me. It's about US.

LOVE
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Bio Empty Re: Bio

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

I love you I love you I love you

It's things like this that made me love Kerli from the start. She could teach the entire world so much. Reading her blogs makes me feel so loved, like wherever her fans are in the world, she's reaching out to us all.

mimi wrote:I only have one real goal - to be happy. Sometimes I stand on top of the world and sometimes I feel like the world is the scariest place. But we are just humans and we face obstacles not to be tortured, but to learn a valuable lesson.

That should be every person's aim in life. So many people get caught up in worrying about things, including me. I've had times when I've felt like the whole world is against me. But, in the end, I just want to be happy too, whatever form that takes. I wish that one day I can meet her and somehow let her know how much she has done for me just through posting her blogs. She agrees with a lot of the things I've always believed in, but never known how to explain Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

she's awesome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:37 pm

kerli could be a philosophere ...
what she says is so true and we all fell like that insade of and we all know it s true when I read what she thinks I fell sudently a litle less alone and to discover that I m not the only one in that case that there is a hole bunch of us in this forum it makes me realy happy and realy less alone I fell sudently understud ...
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 am

cheers
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:29 am

I think I just got 4 diffrent personnalitys and hopefully they didn turn into "personalite multiples" that is a sort of sickness where you loss control of them but one of my friends had it but sence we re friends the other one lived and he doesn t have it anymore ^^
but he s dying of anorexy and all kinds of other things xD isn t that fun ...
but this personalitys they are like a shild that protects me of being hur I fell like I have a giant sheld protecting me of people evilness but being behinde a shild isn t fun cause you can t let any one enter it and if you do you become vulnerable and that personne could hur you so much ...
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:44 am

she's crazy I love you I love you I love you in a good way of course Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:49 pm

again me to

she rocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:34 pm

WOW!
Amazing woman.
Truly, she should be a philosophere,.
I do also believe in that one goal....
To be truly happy Smile
Sounds easier than it really is.
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:09 pm

wow she moves me so much and makes me fill empowered and not alone in my way of thinking. i was born and raised in salt lake city, utah and that is a very stifling place to be from. mormons don't embrace indivugality very well.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum