Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli musical idea...UPDATE!!!

+2
Aduhm
moonchild_danimeri
6 posters

Go down

Kerli musical idea...UPDATE!!! Empty Kerli musical idea...UPDATE!!!

Post by moonchild_danimeri Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Rock of ages uses songs that everyone knows, across the universe uses songs by the beatles...why not make a musical with songs by kerli?

That is what I'm working on now. The musical I'm currently writing is all about kerli's music and combining all of the song messages into a story. Once I've got it written out, I will send it to kerli and see what she thinks.

The basic storyline is a girl who's just starting high school, and her older sister (her hero) is away at college. This girl (elli) becomes the victim of bullying and becomes self destructive and anorexic. These problems affect her parents relationship, her friendships, and her older sister. Elli needs to find a way to make it through this horrible time, and become stronger in the end.

What do you guys think about this? I'm going to school for film direction, I'm a decent writer, and I (like kerli) was a victim of bullying. I hope to use some of my own experiences, and write this script so that -if by some miracle- I get to film it, will help other victims of bullying believe in themselves and get through their hardship with a positive outlook on the future.

I also want you to tell me some of your bullying stories if-AND ONLY IF-you'd like me to use them. I will happily put your name (or nickname) as a dedication and for partial credit toward the script. If you don't want to publicly post your experience, feel free to PM them to me with the name you'd like me to use. Thank you to all of you for your support and I hope this can really go somewhere.

UPDATE!!! I need a title for this play. The title should be one of her songs, or something closely related to Kerli. So far I'm using the songs Tea party, Killerwave, Hold on, and Not a Barbie Doll. As I get further along, I'll use more. Any ideas?

Integrity. Love. Unity.

Last edited by moonchild_danimeri on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
moonchild_danimeri
moonchild_danimeri

Back to top Go down

Kerli musical idea...UPDATE!!! Empty Re: Kerli musical idea...UPDATE!!!

Post by Aduhm Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 pm

this is awesome!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I'm not sure this topic belongs in MoonChild Summer but I think it's a great idea! That sounds so wonderful and I would be happy to share my story if you need it. Please keep us updated, this sounds so fantastic Very Happy
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:00 pm

ya i think it belongs ion Overall, Moonchild Summer is for the contest. but it is a great idea!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_danimeri Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Aduhm wrote:ya i think it belongs ion Overall, Moonchild Summer is for the contest. but it is a great idea!

Yea I meant to put it in overall, I was looking at another post when I decided to share this idea xp
moonchild_danimeri
moonchild_danimeri

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:38 pm

it's okay Smile

what songs are you going to use of Kerli?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Wow, your idea is amazing. I cant wait to see the final project *.*
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_danimeri Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Aduhm wrote:it's okay Smile

what songs are you going to use of Kerli?

Super girl, x.o., doll face, tea party, not a Barbie doll, the creationist, yes I can, beautiful day, love is dead, up up up, all the way, goodbye, army of angels, army of love, butterfly cry, killer wave, walking on air, and many others...the list may change as I continue writing, but I'd like to use as many songs as possible. It may not happen, because a script can only be so long, but I'm going to do my very best to use as many of her songs as possible.
moonchild_danimeri
moonchild_danimeri

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:25 am

I picking and choosing which song goes for what scene will be the hardest. You'll need to find out which songs really belong and which ones will be too much.

Other than that difficulty, I love the idea and would so go to see it live and in action Smile
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by pcatmoonrat Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:40 pm

just seeing this now,, and i love the idea!!

pcatmoonrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down