Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Workout

+3
mile86
stargirlstrike
Midnight
7 posters

Go down

Workout Empty Workout

Post by Midnight Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 pm

Do you have some ideas for a workout (at home)?
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Workout Empty Re: Workout

Post by stargirlstrike Wed May 23, 2012 12:28 pm

If you don't want to leave your house, make sure you've got some basic workout equipment like weights and a mat. I've used a Jillian Michaels workout DVD that I really like, but it's a little strenuous. If you have Netflix, there are a ton of exercise programs that I think help a lot.

I also really enjoy doing yoga, which can be relaxing but challenging or very strenuous, depending on which kind you do. It's my personal favorite way to workout at home, but it depends on what style of exercising you enjoy doing and what you want to accomplish (losing weight or building muscle or just getting fitter).
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Wed May 23, 2012 1:07 pm

i did yoga for a couple of years, it was cool, my headaches stopped, me back was better, i lost some pounds and i felt so much more energetic... then i quit...i did tae bo also which is AWESOME..45min program that make you burn a LOT of calories.. try it.. billy blanks, tae bo...he's kick-ass...
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wed May 23, 2012 2:10 pm

Thanks for the inspirations. At the moment I'm open to everything Very Happy
If you have any great ideas for a workout outside you can tell too Very Happy

Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Thu May 24, 2012 12:44 pm

I run through the woods for at least an hour each evening of the day (: wich is pretty good if you dont have bad knees or something(like me -.- )
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by maintube Thu May 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Most doctors say that walking at a strong pace is as good as anything to burn calories. Also if you have an XBox 360 with the movement thingy has a pretty neat exercise program
maintube
maintube

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri May 25, 2012 3:51 am

I have a lot of knowledge about workouts, because I order a magazine called FIT, and it has tons of advice on the subject and on food and even emotional things. I could share a few home exercises later if someone's interested. Some of them don't even require any equipment.

But my own recommendation is the kettle dumbbell! I have a 5 kg and a 7,5 kg kettlebell, and I always tell people how versatile those things are, and how they affect pretty much every muscle. The basic swing may look silly, but your stomach muscles will be sore after a few swings (if you're jelly like me at first!) xD There are plenty of videos on YouTube, so you should watch them before you start, so you won't hurt yourself. And you can always ask me, of course!
I don't know what the prices are, but the 5 kg kettlebell was about 15€ when I bought it.The heavier, the pricier.
Workout Dumbbell-Kettle-Dumbbell-MB-KD1100-
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri May 25, 2012 6:11 am

I agree walking is a good healthy Work-out.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum