Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror-World PT 8 FINAL!!

4 posters

Go down

Mirror-World PT 8 FINAL!! Empty Mirror-World PT 8 FINAL!!

Post by cbwhoknows Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:57 pm

hELLO!! Sad WELCOME TO THE LAST FINAL CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU REALLY ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID. LEAVE ANY COMMENTS (GOOD OR BAD) HOPE I DIDNT MAKE YOU WASTE UR TIME OR GET BORED Sleep WELLL I DO KNOW THAT IF U COMPARE THE 1ST PART WITH THIS FINAL ONE, U WILL BE ABLE TO TELL THE EVOLUTION THROUGHOUT THE STORY. PREPARE URSELF bounce affraid ....... lol!

No answer.
“Hahahaha! But, of course you did. It‘s just that you innocence and stupidity impeded you from understanding it. My, my, you really are special. But even if you understood it, your dear brother would still not be alive. He was too remorseful and corrupt-minded. As for you Uncle, well lacked about everything. However, with the pass of time, he acquired some and managed to enter here. If he had only paid attention to the warnings…” He stopped and waited to see a reaction on Chloe’s face.
“What? Cat bit your tongue? Hahaha. Didn‘t you say you were going to save us? Didn‘t you say you were going to do anything to save us?”
“Yyy-yes I did,” she responded with a trembling voice.
“Then stop crying. Stop being sad. Don‘t you see you are about to save us? You are indeed perfect. You are hold it all: faith, innocence, willpower, and imagination.”
Chloe wiped the tears from her eyes managed to smile faintly. “Really?” Chloe had believed the fairy’s word. “Uncle Marcus and Cody could not be saved, but I can still save you.” Chloe had regained her confidence back. She believed the fairies had transformed physically into demonic looking creatures because their world was dying; she was sure they still were the kind-hearted fairies who had saved her. “Please, tell me. Please tell me what I should do. I give you my word that I‘ll do it. Please, just say it, I want to help and save you.”
“Give us your soul, your spirit, your life.”
“What?” she said as she turned completely pale.
“We feed of people‘s soul, spirit and life. We survive of their soul, spirit, life, and their essence. An you, my dear, are just the most perfect being and food we have ever seen. You will be enjoyed.”
Chloe clung to the mirror tightly, she was trying to go back, back to her world. But she couldn’t, no matter how many times she banged on it. It was too late. The fairies had already surrounded her in every possible way. There was no way out of hell.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!”
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down

Mirror-World PT 8 FINAL!! Empty Re: Mirror-World PT 8 FINAL!!

Post by pixiedust19 Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 pm

cheers I LOVED IT!!!!! *claps* make a sequel! make a sequel! lol. i didnt expect the ending. i thought it was some happy fantasy world but nope(: u did an awesome job(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by cbwhoknows Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 am

thanks!!! I'm so glad you liked!!! What a Face
cbwhoknows
cbwhoknows

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:25 pm

omg that was FANTASTIC!!! i loved it!!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 pm

wow, that was AWESOME!!! Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down