Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible Second Album Titles

+70
bupple
MrCaptivation
hecjabel
maintube
Twink*
Dany535
KayKay_KS
blue pink skies
Tsukiko
Forace
ShadowViolin
stargirlstrike
rafael
PinkBarrierLou
LadyMimic
zeeke starz
MoonChildEve
PoeticAbomination(:
Aduhm
yeuk
javieljones
TanyaMinxy
DarkMoon
catloafwithpotato
morphiid
LittleHeartie
Killjoychemicalchaos
EetuJaKeijut
Hexe
alis18
TheLastSongbird
RomaZzzRoma
MaryCourage
Sinn
Frostwald
Midnight
MizuJosh
Quincy
phantom1701
Ragdoll*Bunny
KuuLaps
cheerguy100
BrowniesBeffy
moonchild_amarah
eternal.lullaby
chicaelena12
Michael.Stephen
MoonChildCarrie
MoonChildCredible
PirateDolly13
cg360
Little Phoenix
MemoriesOfEden
AennilLinnEa
moonrose13forever
Natt
herzschmerz
Lilee
mimi
MoonChildLuis
Liisu
joseph325625
ladyxcabaret
out of the hollow
Dawty
Krissy
Gretta
Tyler
Claudia
GeoffKoiv
74 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Possible Second Album Titles - Page 5 Empty Re: Possible Second Album Titles

Post by Natt Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 am

e.g. last days i prefer bubble gum.. for me very important is sound...lyrics aren;t too important
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 am

They are both important to me.
I cant like song with great lyrics if I dont like the sound.
And I dont like song with great sound if lyrics are shit.
Its important that both music and lyrics are honest, coming from heart, creative....
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 am

honey, only for me problem it that i don;t understand one someone says/sings in english//// i don't watch her chat, interviews because i don't understand

i need to see words....

Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 am

Sad I understand you, but Im better with speaking and understanding English than with writing it Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Some of her bubble gum pop is okay.But some i don't like.I could never really picture kerli has poppy singer.

For me if i don't like the sound of the song.Then it takes me a while to like it or i just don't like it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:28 pm

Lyrics are usually what make or break a song for me. I need to connect with the lyrics to like a song, even if the sound isn't great. And if the lyrics suck, then the sound has to be really special to make up for it in my opinion. Even for forgein music I like to know the lyrics ^^; Like my favorite band Indica, I didn't like their sound but I loved them after I got translations of their lyrics.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:02 pm

I think it's very inporant to start the song with good lyrics.Cuz if people don't like a start of a song then they won't like it. if that makes sence.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:03 am

I added together her songs which can to be on the album
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:54 am

cool.I'am sure it sounds nice.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:04 am

Great job Natt Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by yeuk Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 am

Her label is right in delaying her album. This pop/rock sound is dated, that's why Kelly Clarkson isn't a big seller anymore too, it's the production. 'Supergirl' & 'Dollface' aren't good enough, the first isn't memorable and the second doesn't have a melody backing it up, it doesn't sound pretty enough. Zero Gravity's chorus is weak and Speed Limit sounds childish. The only big song is When You Cry, but that's a song that would have an impact after a big first single. Also, I don't feel any emotional connection to the songs (bar WYC) and I'm a fan, so if you want to draw in the general public, there has to be an understandable message that would make moms, dads AND teenagers emotional (Someone Like You, Teenage Dream, We Found Love). Either that or it just has to be über-catchy (Super Bass, Moves Like Jagger, F*ck You), a club banger (LMFAO, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Zero Gravity is closest to that, but it doesn't make me want to dance at all, it's a bit weak) or it has to rely mainly on the lyrics (T. Swift's 'Love Story,' anything from Bruno Mars, Katy Perry's The One That Got Away). I know she feels entitled now, because Skyskraper was a mild hit, but it wouldn't have been if it were released by Kerli. There was a lot of media hoopla because of Lovato's 'tribulations' and it dropped like a stone in the charts for Demi also. My humble advice, get some badass lyricists on-board and message-wise go B. Mars/T. Swift/K.Perry direction (she's already done that with When You Cry) and musically make it a bit more simple (BoB's Airplanes) or r'n'bish (Jordin Sparks, Nelly Furtado) and of course make it creepy Kerli-style (but only slightly) and forget the kiddy guitars, that time has passed.

yeuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:52 am

[/b]Not ever singer is gonna have a hit Album wiith each one they make.Britney's doesn't seem to do well either.BUT I think her lable should just reasle the album already.If her lable was smart enough they would have reasled a Cd with her new few songs on ITunes to see how it sells[b]

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:07 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:[/b]Not ever singer is gonna have a hit Album wiith each one they make.Britney's doesn't seem to do well either.BUT I think her lable should just reasle the album already.If her lable was smart enough they would have reasled a Cd with her new few songs on ITunes to see how it sells[b]

Krissy, her label knows better what's the better... for sure they know what doing.... for IDJ records e.g. Rihanna or Justin Bieber... and label knows what doing... i feel that they want to make something biggest... kerli needs more fans- new sounds, music will be give her it....
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:12 am

Ya,I know.Was just saying my opinion.but i just hope the album is woth the waite.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 am

yeuk wrote:Her label is right in delaying her album. This pop/rock sound is dated, that's why Kelly Clarkson isn't a big seller anymore too, it's the production. 'Supergirl' & 'Dollface' aren't good enough, the first isn't memorable and the second doesn't have a melody backing it up, it doesn't sound pretty enough. Zero Gravity's chorus is weak and Speed Limit sounds childish. The only big song is When You Cry, but that's a song that would have an impact after a big first single. Also, I don't feel any emotional connection to the songs (bar WYC) and I'm a fan, so if you want to draw in the general public, there has to be an understandable message that would make moms, dads AND teenagers emotional (Someone Like You, Teenage Dream, We Found Love). Either that or it just has to be über-catchy (Super Bass, Moves Like Jagger, F*ck You), a club banger (LMFAO, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Zero Gravity is closest to that, but it doesn't make me want to dance at all, it's a bit weak) or it has to rely mainly on the lyrics (T. Swift's 'Love Story,' anything from Bruno Mars, Katy Perry's The One That Got Away). I know she feels entitled now, because Skyskraper was a mild hit, but it wouldn't have been if it were released by Kerli. There was a lot of media hoopla because of Lovato's 'tribulations' and it dropped like a stone in the charts for Demi also. My humble advice, get some badass lyricists on-board and message-wise go B. Mars/T. Swift/K.Perry direction (she's already done that with When You Cry) and musically make it a bit more simple (BoB's Airplanes) or r'n'bish (Jordin Sparks, Nelly Furtado) and of course make it creepy Kerli-style (but only slightly) and forget the kiddy guitars, that time has passed.

All the examples I have a hard time relating to. Kelly Clarkson has no sexy appeal anymore and she just had a huge country hit. The song MOves like Jagger is super annoying and for he life of me I have no idea waht the song F*ck YOu is. I've never meet a person who takes LMFAO seriously or even likes them. No idea who Calvin Harris is and never been a fan of Guetta. Pretty much anything Taylor puts out makes me want to strangle her. Bruno is ok and I would hate for Kerli to sell out like Katy Perry. And Jordin Sparks and Nelly Furtado aren't exactly big hit makers so....(and let's be honest as a white east european she's not going to be breaking into the r&b scene) I really wouldn't want to Kerli to go in any of these directions If Kerli ever went in a K. Perry/T. Swift direction I'd stop listening to her.. If she sounded like everything less out there I wouldn't care about it.

Kerli should just make the music she wants to and not care about what everyone else is doing. Especially cuz everyone else is using Dr. Luke, I hope Kerli never sells her soul to him
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 am

Very well said Quincy

I agree with you 100%!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:54 am

^
I agree 2 Very Happy
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by yeuk Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 am

Quincy wrote:
yeuk wrote:Her label is right in delaying her album. This pop/rock sound is dated, that's why Kelly Clarkson isn't a big seller anymore too, it's the production. 'Supergirl' & 'Dollface' aren't good enough, the first isn't memorable and the second doesn't have a melody backing it up, it doesn't sound pretty enough. Zero Gravity's chorus is weak and Speed Limit sounds childish. The only big song is When You Cry, but that's a song that would have an impact after a big first single. Also, I don't feel any emotional connection to the songs (bar WYC) and I'm a fan, so if you want to draw in the general public, there has to be an understandable message that would make moms, dads AND teenagers emotional (Someone Like You, Teenage Dream, We Found Love). Either that or it just has to be über-catchy (Super Bass, Moves Like Jagger, F*ck You), a club banger (LMFAO, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Zero Gravity is closest to that, but it doesn't make me want to dance at all, it's a bit weak) or it has to rely mainly on the lyrics (T. Swift's 'Love Story,' anything from Bruno Mars, Katy Perry's The One That Got Away). I know she feels entitled now, because Skyskraper was a mild hit, but it wouldn't have been if it were released by Kerli. There was a lot of media hoopla because of Lovato's 'tribulations' and it dropped like a stone in the charts for Demi also. My humble advice, get some badass lyricists on-board and message-wise go B. Mars/T. Swift/K.Perry direction (she's already done that with When You Cry) and musically make it a bit more simple (BoB's Airplanes) or r'n'bish (Jordin Sparks, Nelly Furtado) and of course make it creepy Kerli-style (but only slightly) and forget the kiddy guitars, that time has passed.

All the examples I have a hard time relating to. Kelly Clarkson has no sexy appeal anymore and she just had a huge country hit. The song MOves like Jagger is super annoying and for he life of me I have no idea waht the song F*ck YOu is. I've never meet a person who takes LMFAO seriously or even likes them. No idea who Calvin Harris is and never been a fan of Guetta. Pretty much anything Taylor puts out makes me want to strangle her. Bruno is ok and I would hate for Kerli to sell out like Katy Perry. And Jordin Sparks and Nelly Furtado aren't exactly big hit makers so....(and let's be honest as a white east european she's not going to be breaking into the r&b scene) I really wouldn't want to Kerli to go in any of these directions If Kerli ever went in a K. Perry/T. Swift direction I'd stop listening to her.. If she sounded like everything less out there I wouldn't care about it.

Kerli should just make the music she wants to and not care about what everyone else is doing. Especially cuz everyone else is using Dr. Luke, I hope Kerli never sells her soul to him

It doesn't matter that you can't relate to those songs, I have no specific attachment to them either, but those songs sell. If her second album won't sell, she knows what will happen. I feel sorry for her, but this time around, it's only about the 2 or 3 hits she needs. FYI she's already in Katy Perry's territory, When You Cry was written by Bonnie Mckee. F*ck You is the uncensored version of Forget You by CeeLo Green. Calvin Harris is a music producer, he makes the sounds Kerli was going for with Zero Gravity. At the moment it's about the sales figures for her. And those most annoying songs are the biggest sellers.

yeuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:52 am

If that's the case.Music sucks today.I really don't want kerli to sing them type of songs they do.But I guess she's gonna have to sell out to get a hit album? That what your saying?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by yeuk Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Yeah, I think she's gonna have to do that to some extent. She already has. There's no way around it unless you're signed to an indie label, they usually let you do what your heart desires, like XL Records (Adele's signed to them). If she could do anything she likes I think it would be more Björk/Imogen Heap/Sigur Ros rather than stereotypical pop. She probably has those songs stashed somewhere, not for the record company. But that's what they all do, Katy Perry's first album was about Jesus, Lady Gaga wanted to do Bowie covers, I think even Kelly Clarkson would do rock if she could, but that doesn't sell, and if you're signed to a big record company, you can't just do anything. If I were LA Reid, I'd want something that could sell also, I think Rihanna is the epitome of that with her 'island' songs. I think this is a good chance for her actually, have a few hits and kick the door open and get more 'Kerli' later on, whatever that is. But I don't actually mind, I love pop music anyway whether it's more alternative or mainstream. The Kesha sound wouldn't probably be the best route. I'd say Bob's Airplanes is more her, piano and beats, get that emotion out.

yeuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 pm

All I can say is that sucks.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by cheerguy100 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Kerli hasn't sold out in the least, her tastes have changed. She's more into the rave scene now as she said, which shows in her clothing style and in her newest music.

The plain and simple fact is, music does not sell anymore. It doesnt matter who you are, unless your highly regarded such as Madonna or Janet Jackson your gonna have a hard time selling. All Kerli needs is a gold album at this point, a platinum would be great but I dont see it just yet.

Overall, Kerli is doing it right at this point. Her music style fits the latest musical front hitting the USA, all they need to do now is package her. Incorporate her style so that she sticks out of the other pop stars, make a relevant video, and promote a single at this point. Her fanbase is there, she just needs the promotion.
cheerguy100
cheerguy100

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:46 pm

I hope she does exactly what she wants to do. I'm sure she can breakthrough as herself, as Kerli. If she becomes a new Katy Perry i most certainly wont like it, because i'd know she isn't living true to herself.

When did people forget the whole point of music, the music itself, not how many fucking records you sell?
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 am

If Kerli turns into the next Katy Perry. I can't say that i will last much longer has a fan. I don't like how the music world has turned out to be, It should be all about the music.NOT the style of clothes!! or how the singer looks.I don't buy music based on the singers style of clothes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:If Kerli turns into the next Katy Perry. I can't say that i will last much longer has a fan.

^ I agree, that is exactly why she should stick to her own style. She's created her fanbase around the style she's developing now. If she just went along with what everyone else was doing she'd lose the fanbase she's been building, because her fans like her for her unique style. If she became just another Katy Perry or Kesha no one would listen to her (or take her seriously for that matter).

I think Kerli is going in a good direction now. She has some radio friendly songs that still work with her style, and would fit in to what's playing on the radios now. I agree with Cheerguy, what she needs in more promotion. Lady Gaga didn't get popular until she was on "So You Think You Can Dance". Yes, her music has been featured on a few shows, but people aren't going to know who she is just by just hearing a clip of a song. They should have her actually perform live on a show so people can see her, know her name, and actually remember her.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 am

EetuJaKeijut wrote:I hope she does exactly what she wants to do. I'm sure she can breakthrough as herself, as Kerli. If she becomes a new Katy Perry i most certainly wont like it, because i'd know she isn't living true to herself.

When did people forget the whole point of music, the music itself, not how many fucking records you sell?

Completely agree with this. I know Kerli has the potential to do what she wants with her music and still make it big in the charts. There needs to be more people like her in the spotlight, I think that would start a huge change for the better. It seems like hardly anything in the music business is about the love of music right now. It's all supposedly about "the next big thing", but really it's always the same stuff being put out continuously. Someone needs to rock the boat a little, inspire a change. Like Kerli's said, the stress is always on the business. People are too focused on making money, too scared to take a chance on anything too different in case it bombs. I think Kerli has the balance just right with the sound of this new album, from what we've heard.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:19 am

Lilee wrote:
butterflycry2010 wrote:If Kerli turns into the next Katy Perry. I can't say that i will last much longer has a fan.

^ I agree, that is exactly why she should stick to her own style. She's created her fanbase around the style she's developing now. If she just went along with what everyone else was doing she'd lose the fanbase she's been building, because her fans like her for her unique style. If she became just another Katy Perry or Kesha no one would listen to her (or take her seriously for that matter).

I think Kerli is going in a good direction now. She has some radio friendly songs that still work with her style, and would fit in to what's playing on the radios now. I agree with Cheerguy, what she needs in more promotion. Lady Gaga didn't get popular until she was on "So You Think You Can Dance". Yes, her music has been featured on a few shows, but people aren't going to know who she is just by just hearing a clip of a song. They should have her actually perform live on a show so people can see her, know her name, and actually remember her.

Completely agree,I don't want Kerli to change who she is just for one hit song. Promotion is where it's all at if Kerli's label would promote her better she could actually do a lot better because like you said Gaga didn't make until she started performing on shows and opening for bigger acts, her music wasn't what was on the radio but she made it because her and her label believed in it, I want Kerli to have the same success, not by changing who she is but by changing what people want.

Last edited by Quincy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hate autocorrect)
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:41 am

That's True. If she does change her music like the singer's you said.Then yes she is selling out on us. I agree That her label NEEDS to better promote her. Like i said before she NEEDS to go on american night time talk shows, Morning Talk shows. American award shows. That's the only why she's gonna be known. It reall seems like her lable DOESN'T belive in her at all.

Her music style is called "Bubble goth" I see no goth just bubble.Even if they turn her into the next Katy Perry. Doesn't mean Theire is like a 100% chance she will have a hit album/sell. She could just remain the same. If you noticed music today's NOT about having talent or a amaazing voice. It's about having that look. That image.And making money. I DON'T want that for kerli. She has the chance to CHANGE that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Possible Second Album Titles - Page 5 Empty Possible Second Album Titles

Post by Aduhm Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:47 pm

i made this topic because i thought it would be cool to see everyones predictions for kerli's second studio album title. Very Happy i think the album may be called FaerieRave, but thats just one of my bad guesses.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:53 pm

I think it was going to be SkyScraper..before she gave the song to Demi.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 am

I don't think it was ever skyscraper because she told us it was 10 letters and a compound word in late september 2010. demi recorded skyscraper before going into rehab in early november 2010. I think by that point demi already had the song by that point
Quincy
Quincy

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 am

Ohhh.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 am

army of love?
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 am

Oh! maybe(: haha.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:28 am

Maybe or maybe 'Tiny Angels'
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 am

i would die of happiness if it was tiny angels! but im not so sure about that one either.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:15 am

at the first she mentioned that she wanted called album "Weapons of Mass Creation"
I think that it will not be supergirl, tiny angels etc... excuse me but name album can to be something new...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:24 am

we just have to waite and see

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 am

Weapons of Mass Creation sounded cool to, she said it fit the whole Army theme of the album, which was the point of army of love, but then she changed the theme.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:40 am

army of angels/love be a nice name

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 am

i agree, maybe in the future she might do a very ethereal angelic type album, that would be cool, then Tiny Angels and ArmyOfLove would be great!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 am

anything thats not poppy.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 pm

yeah
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 am

i think Army of Angels is demo of Tiny Angels
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:25 am

Could be.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:31 pm

i can not believe that kerli debuted DollFace, When You Cry, SuperGirl, BubbleGum, and Speed Limit a year ago today at SXSW. i thought a year ago that by this time i would have heard all of them officially in studio. But its all coming, its just crazy to think its been a year
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeke starz Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 pm

i know.. i still have the stickers and pins along with the setlist hanging on my wall. i remember meeting her, having to sneak backstage. what a day that was Very Happy lol i also remember when no one knew about dollface because it wasnt recorded. OOH i still have the video that gave the first snippet and title. those were the days. now were just getting mad. (btw i found the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHsieIK5Dxo)
zeeke starz
zeeke starz

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:15 pm

zeeke starz wrote:i know.. i still have the stickers and pins along with the setlist hanging on my wall. i remember meeting her, having to sneak backstage. what a day that was Very Happy lol i also remember when no one knew about dollface because it wasnt recorded. OOH i still have the video that gave the first snippet and title. those were the days. now were just getting mad. (btw i found the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHsieIK5Dxo)
wow! thats sounds awesome!! and you have the set list!!!! isn't that the one that says CRY instead of WHEN YOU CRY?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:48 am

I think Kerli will still be her same self. Yeah she has to have music that sounds similar to everything else right now but I know she won't be like Katy Perry or anyone else. I think that the moment she needs music that sounds bubble because people won't notice her otherwise. I'm sure once people know about her to the point where her music is being played on radio frequently she can be in a position to release songs that sounds more goth. We just need to be patient and support her as much as we can so that can happen Very Happy. We can prove to her label that they have someone amazing and they shouldn't let her talent go to waste.
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:54 am

To me that's kind of the sad part. She needs the more poppy music!. To be accpected in America.I mean i'M sure that will help her gain more fam.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next