Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3

+3
TanyaMinxy
Krissy
Natt
7 posters

Go down

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Empty Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3

Post by Natt Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:45 am

Tonight me and my friends went to the opening of Rune boutique in Royal T gallery. Were super happy to see that all this cute stuff is getting madly popular as the line was around the block!
Met up with our dear friends Ninja and Michelle from BubblePunch, saw some Moon Children! and bought some goodies from the pop us shop.

MoonChildren!

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Dye

Michelle and Ninja <3

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Sr-1

Vespertine getting interviewed by some Japanese web show <3

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 De

Pop Up shop: want need everything! especially these pillows!

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Ye

Lots of people with cool style:

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Se
Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Arf

fashion show:

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Swr
Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Awr

Homies:

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Set

In the goodie bag: I heart free shit! <3

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Awrym

Boba! I didn’t know what boba was til I moved to LA. Pretty much it’s these weird rubbery balls that come from some root that you put inside drinks and suck them with a thick straw. Weird but kinda awesome. The event had food trucks and one of them had these insane flavored iced teas with boba. We got the mint+chocolate tea which is my favorite flavor in the world. Awesomeness.

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Boba

I.L.U.
k
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Empty Re: Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 am

wow.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3 Empty Re: Rune Boutique opening party featuring dokidoki, medicom toy and BubblePunch <3

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:51 am

It looks like she had fun Smile

This isnt cause I love Kerli but she is the most beautiful girl there Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:47 pm

ya.she is.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:52 pm

6%dokidoki is awesome.
And "boba" is known as bubble tea on the east coast.
the end.
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:06 pm

never heard of that.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Bubble tea is my obsession Shocked <3 I wanna know what webshow Vespertine got interviewed for.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:59 pm

whaaaa o-e boba? That is strange, I want to try it!

There is only 75 boba joints here in Aus, none near me *le sigh*
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:43 am

i was just gonna say that its bubble tea.... and its like.. everywhere Very Happy
ive had like 1 every week from chinatown.

watermelon bubbletea *drool*
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:09 am

Guess i've never seen it in my neck of the woods.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down