Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter

+23
mimi
Forace
Quincy
BrowniesBeffy
phantom1701
stargirlstrike
ShadowViolin
Street Halo
LadyMimic
MoonChildEve
Aduhm
AnGil
RomaZzzRoma
EetuJaKeijut
MaryCourage
morphiid
Lilee
DarkMoon
joseph325625
Midnight
TanyaMinxy
Krissy
Natt
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter  - Page 5 Empty Re: Kerli on Facebook/Twitter

Post by Krissy Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:19 am

I'M so glad she is going to go back to her roots. I'M looking forward to new music. I always thought IDJ was holding her back and making her put out the trending pop music. I never thought that music was her.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:07 pm

I love these totally real posts she's been making lately. They're long and full of heart, full of the honesty we just all want to hear. I can't wait to hear what she comes up with next. Seems like she's been very soulful and spiritual again lately, which is kind of how I've been feeling, so I'm betting I'll really connect with her new stuff better than some of the previous songs.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Insta Party Friday: Secret Paradise & Making New Music!
[Kerli]
Kerli May 16, 2014

Happy Friday, Moon Babies!

I've really been trying to use my Instagram some more lately for you guys<3 So, if you don't already, you can follow my IG HERE!

These past couple of weeks have been filled with an amazing getaway to one of my most favorite and epic places on earth and tons of writing music!! Smile

Check out some of my fave photos down in the gallery!

Have a magickal weekend, Babies!! What r u gonna do to celebrate?!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter  - Page 5 Douchey_zps2edac9cf
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:50 am

i dont think we'll ever get that songs
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:24 am

Think We can kiss the songs good bye.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 am

It's sad these great song are forgotten, especially Dollface, Supergirl and When You Cry. I think those are pretty much the only new songs I like :/ This has taken waaay too long, so I guess it's expected that some material gets dropped. And it's great Kerli sees and acknowledges this, she pretty much apologized in that comment. So maybe in the future she'll be more careful when putting out new songs. Only those that are absolutely finished.
But she doesn't know, so maybe there's a slight chance we'll hear at least some of them... *fingers crossed*

Also, "tons of new music coming soon" :D
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by phantom1701 Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:20 am

how many times did she write "tons of new music coming soon" and nothing happened?
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 am

well, I stopped counting like 2 years ago or more...
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:57 pm

What do you guys think about some of her recent news? The big one is with her management no longer being Chalkboard. I really don't know much about the music business and still didn't understand much when I looked it all up, so I'm not really sure what not having a manager means for her. She's still under Ultra's label, but doesn't not having a manager mean that she can't really do much?

The more cheerful news is that she's working with Iron Fist to make a bubblegoth clothing line. I'm super excited for that!

Apologies if either of these has been discussed already. I hadn't seen anyone talking about it.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:50 pm

I feel like a fresh start for Kerli is a good idea. A new label didn't help much, but maybe new management will. I really wish her the best of luck with whatever she decides to do.

I really hope the fashion line happens this time. I'd buy anything Kerli designed. Take my money~~~~
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:41 pm

FB:

"Dear Moon Babies,

Wow, what a space I'm in right now. I've been making more radical changes and decisions this past month than I have in the past 5 years. I parted ways with my longtime management, moved out of my dollhouse, put all my stuff in storage and bought a one way ticket (wanted to be extra dramatic) to the woods to finish my next album free of other peoples' opinions of what it should be.

I have been working 7 days a week for the past few years, doing features, writing tons of records for everyone else to sing and never setting aside the time to invest serious energy into making my own music with the same kind of focus. I honestly don't know how it happened but it did. I guess sometimes life becomes a race track and you just go, without stopping to think if you're even going in the right direction. I was running through every door that was opened to me, trying to fucking nailing it for other peoples' sake until I found myself completely burnt out.

My friends started noticing how abusive my lifestyle was and suggested I should "live a little," which would just make me mad cause "that's how hard you need to go to win." I brushed them off until I found myself with nothing left.

I realize I have prioritized everything and everyone else and I am pressing pause on it to live my life. I want to spend time with the people I love and write my own songs for my album only. I am doing me, for me.

I have built a studio in a remote place for the whole month of October so I can resist the urge to take on outside projects, and shelter myself from other peoples' opinions, projections and truths. The fear of the unknown has been replaced with pure joy and excitement as I'm taking this journey that my heart has been begging me to take and I don't care what anyone thinks of it or what results it's gonna yield. New canvas, new opus --- I'm holding on to nothing.

From now on the only measure of success is gonna be how much I dare to follow my truth with no fear.

Here's to new beginnings!♥

MoonChild for life,
k"
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Good for her! It's nice to see Kerli leaving behind the things that were holding her back. I hope she gets the inspiration she needs.

But I still wonder what happened to all those "dark/introverted" songs she said would be on that "Christmas EP". Is she still working on those? Were they rejected or given away? Probably doesn't matter anymore, but I'm still curious.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:35 pm

God knows what's happened to her songs/promises... I'm hoping she'll write that kind of songs now, if she has scrapped the previous ones or something. Really, this happy electronic dance is not my thing at all!
Ah, well, at least that text somewhat partially explains why she hasn't released new songs herself. She's been doing them for others, not being able to say "no", leading into a burnout. That's how it seems to me, at least O.o So yeah, it's awesome she's really trying to focus on her own stuff for now! No outsider opinions, I wonder how that'll work out :p
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:52 pm

I think having no outsider opinions will be good for her. I'm tired of her saying weird stuff like, "albums are an old concept." Stuff like that doesn't sound like her at all. That sounds like giving in to what other people are telling her to do.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Here are some of her answers to questions under that post. Not gonna sensor, since they're public on Fb 'n stuff.

*Niero's post, supporting K*
"This is so sweet, Niero. It means a lot that all you Moon Babies support my decision. I have honestly been feeling like I'm gonna get cancer or smth if I don't stop with my old ways of this abusive work ethic. Excited to take this time to live my life and work on my own music. Wishing you lots of love, clarity and courage as well<3<3<3"

"Im so confused how someone can work 7 days a week and still release so little."
"yeah, i have like 100 songs just sitting there."
"it takes forever to get releases or to get stuff cut."
"I also work as a songwriter full time so 90% of the music I write is for other artists. Still, a good demo takes like 3 days to finish so u do the calculations."

"Can you not accidentally leak stuff?"
"That's why I'm making these changes. So I can focus and finally put out the music I've been making. I have so many amazing songs written, just need to stop writing for other artists now and go into a cocoon to craft them perfect for u, my moon babies<3"

"curious, will you still be present on social media?"
"yes<3"

"Can you please make another trance track"
"Pyhisically can't make another trance track."
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:15 pm

Forace wrote:

"Can you please make another trance track"
"Pyhisically can't make another trance track."

can someone please give me an example of kerlis trance track, I have no idea what that is? Smile lol!
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:55 am

Um.... Can't ontrol the Kids / The Lucky Ones ( not gonna lie I forgot this mess exists til I looked for the Utopia EP) I suppose
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Kerli via Instagram wrote:I've really enjoyed this time of no emails and calls to just completely zone out and create. It seems crazy to me that I made Utopia in 1 week cause making this new stuff feels completely different. It's like the deeper I go the deeper I feel like I need to go. Making music used to feel really fun but this is something else right now. I gotta say it's the most painful birth I've ever given. It takes a lot to feel satisfied these days. I spent the past few years pop songwriting so I know the 2+2=4 way of doing it but it doesn't thrill me anymore. All these chords and words and sounds I have already heard just aren't enough. But I feel I'm cracking the door to my soul bit by bit every day these days and finding spaces inside me that I wish I had more courage to visit sooner. It's slow but I think it's gonna be r e a l l y special this time. I feel like I'm finally tapping into the vibrations I was meant to communicate all along and it's been a scary time dropping everything familiar and comfortable to travel this deep into my own truth but I know I must do this if I wanna look back at my life and feel proud of the pieces of myself in a song form that I left behind. ...Aaaand whatever, pants are totally overrated. ✌️

What do you guys think about this? Do you mind Kerli taking so long if the album will really be as special as she says?
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:25 pm

We've been waiting so long for things now that I forget about it being a bother sometimes haha. I am excited though. I want to see where her spiritual journey I taking her through her music. I'm hoping for magical sounds mixed with intensity and those deep thoughts put into lyrics. I don't want another Love is Dead (nor Utopia). Whenever she's finally ready to share what she's got with us, it'll be lovely. I can't wait to hear something genuine again.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 am

I agree with everything you said Smile Only thing that worries me is her label. I really hope they will support what she's creating, because it sounds like she's making something incredible. It's great to see Kerli in such a creative space again.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Halo Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:23 am

stargirlstrike wrote:We've been waiting so long for things now that I forget about it being a bother sometimes haha.

Exactly how I feel haha. But yeah, if her label starts fucking around again it'll be a problem
Street Halo
Street Halo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowViolin Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:04 am

No idea where to post it, but i just noticed that she has 589k likes on Facebook now. What happened? She had over 660k or so the last time i checked, didn't she? Shocked
ShadowViolin
ShadowViolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:03 am

ShadowViolin wrote:No idea where to post it, but i just noticed that she has 589k likes on Facebook now. What happened? She had over 660k or so the last time i checked, didn't she? Shocked

Yes she did... Hm... dunno... maybe people are getting tired of endless songwriting process? Or maybe don't like what she's been posting lately. No idea.
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:52 pm

Doesn't surprise me. If Kerli weren't my favorite singer, I would have stopped following her years ago. IMO she hasn't put out anything amazing since Immortal, and that was back in 2012...
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:22 pm

Facebook did a cleaning lately and got rid of inactive/fake profiles. It was a problem for a lot of pages.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon May 04, 2015 8:17 am

"Such a beautiful day today here in the woods. It's warm and everything is starting to bloom.
Half the album is officially done as well...mixed and all. This new world is really starting to emerge...It's got the darkness of the ancient forests with the cold heartbeats of the future all tangled up. It's hard, unapologetic and brave until you respect it enough for it to show how delicate it actually is. Then it shimmers and laughs and dances and caresses you. I have never felt this owned and tortured by anything I've created before. But also in awe and humbled. Like it's more important than me.
What a ride.
How are you, my amazing Moon Children? Do you know it's full moon today?:) Go take a nice walk at night if you can to get all charged up with the magic of our Goddess Moon. This is also the best time to charge your crystals and other magical items by placing them outside for the night. )0("

Kerli on Facebook/Twitter  - Page 5 Blukerlp_zpsvyfa0oox

(Bigger img: https://2img.net/h/i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa367/Foracef/blukerl_zpskotyxzky.jpg)

Album #3 HALF DONE \o/
Sounds like she's actually giving birth to it with all the pain, amazement and beauty D: That's how it is for artists I guess; you give birth to your creations, and often the more painful it is, the better the result... I'm very intrigued by her description of the album!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5