Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mean People... Thoughts?

+6
AennilLinnEa
CottonCandyFairy15
Krissy
Claudia
bupple
WrittenInLove
10 posters

Go down

Mean People... Thoughts? Empty Mean People... Thoughts?

Post by WrittenInLove Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

I was told for years I was weird, ugly, awkward, too tall, big nose, too emotional, too quiet, too scary,... many things that were hurtful and made me think worse of myself. It was hurtful and really tore me down at times, even when I fought to remain strong.
Now I still struggle with mean people, as all of us always will in one way or another, and I struggle with whether their words are true or not... ya know?
I forgive anyone who hurts me, and I just try to ignore their harsh words.
So I'd like to know, Moonchildren,
What mean people said hurtful things to you? Have you felt this way too?
What are your thoughts on just plain mean people?
WrittenInLove
WrittenInLove

Back to top Go down

Mean People... Thoughts? Empty Re: Mean People... Thoughts?

Post by bupple Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 pm

you know, People that point out flaws in someone else are really just pointing out their own flaws that they are hiding. Someone who is happy and kind would only see the kindness and happiness of other people. We are all human, and no one is perfect. The best thing to do is to try to be the best of who we are and look at the good things in the world rather than the negatives.
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:20 am

I guess I am lucky that I wasn't bullied as a kid, because frankly they couldn't find a flaw. I was proud of who I am, I accept my flaws.

Ever since I could dress myself I always dressed up rather different, I wore punkish styled clothing, my hair had pink streaks through it since the age of 5. It was back then, that having different coloured hair was disapproved, and that made me into a pretty solid person of what I feel about myself now. Everyone now says that they want to be like me, not because of the style I dress but because I don't care what others think.

After a while of ignoring people would give up, they want to see you frown. Just smile instead, I feel like I am better off as a black sheep in a herd of white anyway.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:01 am

my mother always told me.if you yell back at them and show it bugs you.That's what they want. usually if you just ignore them they get bored of you. okay ya sometimes it doesn't work. but being mean back to them is just being in there shoes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by WrittenInLove Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:23 am

I'm never mean back,
I am a very forgiving person for what I've been through.
WrittenInLove
WrittenInLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 am

I'm to forgiving myself.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:28 am

Being forgiving is good thing when it comes to mean people because if you go down to their level than it just makes you as bad as them. Trust me, Its not pretty in the end. But it's different if you stand up for yourself and tell them that it hurts when you say things like that. Just stand up for yourself.
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:07 am

Yeah, I know. I forgave my friend who hurt me. & i was told that i'am a good person for that. But my friend did seem very sorry. So i could tell she meant it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:38 am

That's good Smile That means she is a True Friend and that's one you need to keep Smile
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah.Some people never admite when wrong.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:27 pm

It's kind of a tricky one.
Since the mean person could be anyone you know (or don't know) you might just not want to give how ever they are the finger.
I think the best opinion is to explain for them.
Even if it's just as simply as ''hey this is what I am, deal with it'' It should be enough to kind of throw it in their faces.
But you usally get this feeling of what kind of mean person the person really is.
Like if it's like one of those dumbest tool sh*t boys that says something to you, you can easily discover that he didn't even think of anything else than that you didn't have all the perfectness or whatever that made him say something bad. Like I told one off very easily with saying ''it's my thing'' and he made a complete jerk out of himself.
Then there is those other kind of mean people:
The ones that wants to be like you and don't know how to contact you in a less meaner way.
The ones that can't stand people how are confident.
The ones that hate a colour you wear
BLAH BLAH BLAH
there is a lot of diffrent mean people and haters out there. Just don't give a damn about what they say and you'll be fine.

Don't let anybody EVER make you feel ugly or less worthier than them.
We're all diffrent.
We all think diffrent
We all see diffrent
DEAL WITH IT HATERS

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:01 pm

I know what you mean. Some people you can't forgive, I guess some people are mean no matter how nice you are too them. so sometimes you can maybe forgive but you gotta keep them out of your life.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm

AennilLinnEa wrote:It's kind of a tricky one.
Since the mean person could be anyone you know (or don't know) you might just not want to give how ever they are the finger.
I think the best opinion is to explain for them.
Even if it's just as simply as ''hey this is what I am, deal with it'' It should be enough to kind of throw it in their faces.
But you usally get this feeling of what kind of mean person the person really is.
Like if it's like one of those dumbest tool sh*t boys that says something to you, you can easily discover that he didn't even think of anything else than that you didn't have all the perfectness or whatever that made him say something bad. Like I told one off very easily with saying ''it's my thing'' and he made a complete jerk out of himself.
Then there is those other kind of mean people:
The ones that wants to be like you and don't know how to contact you in a less meaner way.
The ones that can't stand people how are confident.
The ones that hate a colour you wear
BLAH BLAH BLAH
there is a lot of diffrent mean people and haters out there. Just don't give a damn about what they say and you'll be fine.

Don't let anybody EVER make you feel ugly or less worthier than them.
We're all diffrent.
We all think diffrent
We all see diffrent
DEAL WITH IT HATERS

I agree with you completely on this
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Mean people, I think, have problems with themselves and they just take it out on people that they think they can. Like people who they think are weak. There's something wrong with the mean person and they are unhappy with it.
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 pm

^^ agree

Or some people just don't like to see you happy with yourself and they will atack you just to see you sad...and that sucks
I have been through that too and it is hurtful especially when you do something that makes you feel right and then someone tells you that you do it wrong or whatever and yeah that really feels horrible.
But well...i guess mean people is people lol unhappy with themselves and they think that telling u bad things and stuff they're gonna be better but that's not true...

What have made me strong is just ignore those kind of comments and keep my head high...I know what i am and what i stand for and that's all i care..if someone doesn't like...well sorry...its their problem but they won't make me feel like i'm less or something =)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:53 pm

most of the people i dealt with where in my family and they think they can say things as mean as they want just to be funny.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:08 am

I concider my mom a "mean person" sometimes because I feel like I'm not what she wanted me to be.
she critisizes me with my flaws and clothing and hair and when I confront her about it she waves it off the the words "I'm just being honest. can't I be honest?" and uses the same answer in different words when I talk about the manner of how she sais those hurtfull things.
I do love my mom. but I'm tired of her being such a bully to me sometimes.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:35 pm

My mom is nice. but she complains a lot.she can be nagging at times olol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down