Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AennilLinnEa's blog.

+5
jayson526
bupple
wolfeh
Krissy
AennilLinnEa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AennilLinnEa's blog. - Page 2 Empty Re: AennilLinnEa's blog.

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:46 am

hope your friend can come back to sweden one day.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm

#11 The return
Wow guys sorry I totally went off for a while and made a whole blog in my language and shit and... lets just say I never got away from here :S
LOL

if you are new in my blog- PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE OLDER POSTS TO GET TO KNOW ME BEFORE READING ANY NEW POSTS <3
----
I'm such a sensitive kid.
I cry everytime I hear something that touches my heart. Everyone around is such haters because of that.

Today I might have had the most valuefull talk with my dad ever! Neutral
He was so sweet to me and really took everything in a great way. Since I told him,
I might be Bisexual.. I couldn't possibly tell anything to my mom.
You moonchildren see: She's allready freaking out to these things I do. Colouring my hair in the colours of the rainbow, expressing myself, crying. ''It's simply ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING you should do in a town like this.''
Quoting my mother.
I feel exactly like little alice. Everyone tought she was insane. Maybe she was. But in a damn good way.

I love you moonchildren. You give so much love. We are one and the same

Your Swedish little Alice

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 am

Glad your father understood your feelings about stuff. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:53 pm

You are talented & gorgeous. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise. People who bully other people only do it because secretly they need to feel better about themselves by making others seem worse. That and a lot of people are intimidated by things that are different from what they are used to. Smile
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:23 pm

#12 I have returned yet again

Hello dear moonchildren.
The clock is currently 00:04 and It's changing month right now in Sweden so this is actually how I start December this year, with writing in my blog on table of love Smile
I am so tired right now and should go to sleep but I can't because my bed is full of shit and I need to put that in diffrent sections of my room and I have a strong feeling that it will all just end up on the floor lol. Laughing

AennilLinnEa's blog. - Page 2 Dsc_0010
me

Life took very and many diffrent turns since I last wrote in this blog. Some positive, some disapointing and some just plain negative but that is life guess.
I read in my old dairy from when I was 9 today and It felt very clear to me that I was so new, so innocent to life that I didn't know anything about it yet but that is how it is being a child I guess again, but some let some of their ''first'' real life experiences put them down, crush their dreams and hopes for the future.

I won't let that happend.
Sure I do get worried sometimes when I think about the people in the world and how people will look at me when I am an adult but it means in general nothing to me.
I just want to be free and me and If I get problems with someone I will just let go of them because I do think that we all deserve to surround ourselves with people that treat us well and with respect.

---

Oh moonchildren, I do love writing here because I feel like I can write how I feel without the need to get worried for kids from my school stalking my blog and findíng out shit they shouldn't know about me, not those kids because they are all bullies.

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by AennilLinnEa Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Tara wrote:You are talented & gorgeous. Don't let anyone make you think otherwise. People who bully other people only do it because secretly they need to feel better about themselves by making others seem worse. That and a lot of people are intimidated by things that are different from what they are used to. Smile

Thank you dear <3

AennilLinnEa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2