Celestial this!

Go down

Celestial this!

Post by Hex on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:51 pm

So did anyone grow up watching Sailor moon? When I was younger the other boys were watching pokemon and yugioh which were good shows don't get me wrong, but I had an obsession with sailor moon. I watched it everyday, and I would always quote it and pretend I was the villain since I find the dark side fascinating. But I remember I use to collect tons of beanie babies and I would always play with them acting out my favorite action scenes with the beanie babies. It was such an amazing show. I wish they still air it :/
Hex

Back to top Go down

Re: Celestial this!

Post by Krissy on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:40 pm

Nothing wrong with that.We all have a right to our own liking of things.who say's some things are just for girls or boy's.Never care what other's think.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfeh on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Okay, this post? Grand! Very Happy Good job lol. I also was obsessed with sailor moon. And pokemon actually. But the sailor scouts? Holy crap, they just were awesome. Fighting evil by moonlight? Aw yeah. Still have remixes of the theme song on my ipod lol. But nah that was a great show. Is it just me, or does it almost have a sort of 80s vibe to it? And now the inevitable question: who's your favorite scout?
wolfeh

http://www.myspace.com/thekalico

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Haha it sort of does have an 80s vibe to it :p!
And my favorite scout is one of the ones that come in later in the show, Sailor Pluto. Not only is she badass, as a Child my favorite planet was pluto. I still consider Pluto a planet cause it's just to legit not to :3!
What about you?
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfeh on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Haha exactly! Poor Pluto. No respect T-T hmmm.....This is hard! Probably sailor Jupiter. I mean, she's a bad ass, can fight w her fists AND shock holes into stone, PLUS she's a tomboy AND a bomb chef!!!
wolfeh

http://www.myspace.com/thekalico

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 am

I never watched it, nor do I really watch anything anime. The only anime cartoon I like is a movie called Spirited Away. Other than that I don't watch it much.

Oh and they still air it in Japan I think... They stopped airing it in America because when the Sailor chicks were changing into their super human selves, they were naked. They didn't show anything that was in-appropriate, but it was just enough to get it canceled in the US.
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm

When I was a kid I loved sailor moon. I think it's kinda hard not to like it because its FUCKING AWESOME. (: yeah lol I wasn't really into "guy things" when I was little. Like the guys would sit there with their cars crashing them into each other and coloring outside of the lines. I would be the one watching sailor moon trying to color as pretty as possible. But yeahhhh.
BTW your hair is awesome.
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Hex on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 pm

Haha same here! I tried coloring everything perfectly, of course it was the most terrible job since i'm a terrible artist. I remember in 1st grade on the play ground different guys would be different pokemon, and I was like Naa I'm gonna be a sailor scout and own all you bitches haha. Thanks! I like you're hair as well :3!
Hex

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm

lol! I also liked Pokemon but when we pretended to be Pokemon as kids all the guys would be like nidoking and rhydon ect. I would be vaporeon. Lol that one is my favorite. I had the hallographic card of it and thought it was the most beautiful thing. But when I was with girls it was sailor moon all the time (:
And thanks!!(:
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 am

lunachild wrote:I never watched it, nor do I really watch anything anime. The only anime cartoon I like is a movie called Spirited Away. Other than that I don't watch it much.

Oh and they still air it in Japan I think... They stopped airing it in America because when the Sailor chicks were changing into their super human selves, they were naked. They didn't show anything that was in-appropriate, but it was just enough to get it canceled in the US.

Wuuut? haha USA in a nutshell huh? :p

I remember that show, I still love the theme song., especially the outro for the song :3
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:34 pm

I was never into anime or anything like that but I DID watch Sailor Moon as a kid. It wasn't one of my favorites though. My favs were "Beetlejuice" and "Garfield & Friends"! Smile
I remember a time when kids were OBSESSED with Pokemon here. It was everywhere! Lol.
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum