Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012

+7
Iridescent_Revival_<3
TanyaMinxy
KuuLaps
javieljones
BrowniesBeffy
Krissy
Natt
11 posters

Go down

Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012  Empty Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012

Post by Natt Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 am

Facebook.com Closing down on 15th March 2012 Confirmed

PALO ALTO, CA –Mark Zuckerberg announced that Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012. Managing the site has become too stressful.

“Facebook has gotten out of control,” said Zuckerberg in a press conference outside his Palo Alto office, “and the stress of managing this company has ruined my life. I need to put an end to all the madness.”

Zuckerberg went on to explain that starting March 15th of next year, users will no longer be able to access their Facebook accounts. That gives users (and Facebook addicts) a year to adjust to life without Facebook.

“After March 15th, 2012 the whole website shuts down,” said Avrat Humarthi, Vice President of Technical Affairs at Facebook. “So if you ever want to see your pictures again, I recommend you take them off the internet. You won’t be able to get them back after Facebook goes out of business.”

Zuckerberg said the decision to shut down Facebook was difficult, but that he does not think people will be upset.

“I personally don’t think it’s a big deal,” he said in a private phone interview. “And to be honest, I think it’s for the better. Without Facebook, people will have to go outside and make real friends. That’s always a good thing.”

Some Facebook users were furious upon hearing the shocking news.

“What am I going to do without Facebook?” said Denise Bradshaw, a high school student from Indiana. “My life revolves around it. I’m on Facebook at least 10 hours a day. Now what am I going to do with all that free time?”

However, parents across the country have been experiencing a long anticipated sense of relief.

“I’m glad the Facebook nightmare is over,” said Jon Guttari, a single parent from Detroit. “Now my teenager’s face won’t be glued to a computer screen all day. Maybe I can even have a conversation with her.

Those in the financial industry are criticizing Zuckerberg for walking away from a multibillion dollar franchise. Facebook is currently ranked as one of the wealthiest businesses in the world, with economists estimating its value at around 7.9 billion.

But Zuckerberg remains unruffled by these accusations. He said he will stand by his decision to give Facebook the axe.

“I don’t care about the money,” said Zuckerberg. “I just want my old life back.”

The Facebook Corporation suggests that users remove all of their personal information from the website before March 15th, 2012. After that date, all photos, notes, links, and videos will be permanently erased.

Share it with ur friends, and ask them to sign the petition. There have already been 44,000 people who have signed the petition.

http://www.followtechnology.com/social-media-news/facebook-com-closing-down-on-15th-march-2012-confirmed/

Do you believe in it???? Maybe this is only something what had promote more Facebook, gossip by owner this portal
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012  Empty Re: Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 am

Nope!!!!!....If that was true,it be on the news!!! Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012  Empty Re: Facebook will be shut down in March of 2012

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 am

I don't really know if I believe it or not. Honestly, I want Facebook to shut down .. ehm, sorry.

BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 am

I'm not one to believe things like this most of the time. If it's true, bummer but life will go on. If not, life still goes on with Facebook included. Guess we'll see next year Laughing
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 am

if this is true it will back people to MySpace
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by KuuLaps Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 am

I don't believe it! It brings money for FB builders, the guy has millions who owns it.
Or maybe....he has just got so rich he doesn't want to deal with this anymore. So he doesn't give a shit either.
KuuLaps
KuuLaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:09 am

someone from TOL on Twitter wrote to me:
That rumor's been denied since 2008 when it originated. Same date, different year. Every year. I don't think they'd shut down.
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:15 am

This rumor does come up all the time.never true.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 am

Well if it is true people will find new site, so its not a big deal.
Google+ is becoming really popular, so it can be substitute for fb.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:20 am

LOL I remember when they said Bebo was gonna shut down and a whole lot of my friends deleted their Bebo accounts and went to make FB accounts. If that rumour hadn't started, they'd still be obsessed with Bebo... you kinda wonder if these rumours are created by other companies/sites that hope it'll send more customers their way.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 am

TanyaMinxy I first time hear about Google+
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 am

KerliPoland wrote:TanyaMinxy I first time hear about Google+

Its new, its just trial for google to see how it will turn out.
I havent made my profil yet, but I saw at my friend and it looks pretty cool. Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 am

I don't know whether or not to believe it, so whatever happens happens.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm

That guy is earning money like crazy, I don't think it will be shut down. It's just a stupid rumor like the ones that they will start charging you for using MSN that gets thrown around every now and then.

And if it would be shut down, it would have a lot more attention to it. This is the first time I've heard of it and people on FB (and everywhere on the internet) would probably be going crazy about it.
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:19 pm

JazzyTrazz wrote:That guy is earning money like crazy, I don't think it will be shut down. It's just a stupid rumor like the ones that they will start charging you for using MSN that gets thrown around every now and then.

And if it would be shut down, it would have a lot more attention to it. This is the first time I've heard of it and people on FB (and everywhere on the internet) would probably be going crazy about it.

That's true... Very Happy don't belive everything ya read.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I think Zuckerburg will sell the company before shutting it down. Plus this rumor has come up before... I'm not sure about this. It's probably a rumor. Or a conspiracy. Just saying.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

That's usually what people do.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 am

Well,i don't believe it either..
but even if so,i mean when i first read the topic i was a little shocked,but well come on,it wouldn't be death^^
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 am

moonchild_amarah wrote:Well,i don't believe it either..
but even if so,i mean when i first read the topic i was a little shocked,but well come on,it wouldn't be death^^

But probably would probably be very socially handikapped without it though. They seem to have forgotten how to contact each other or arrange parties/events without it.
I only got facebook because they didn't have the decensy to use the phone to contact me anymore, or even remembering I existed for that matter. So either it would be a big, confused fuss everywhere, or everyone would "have" to succumb to Goggle+
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 am

I'm not really a phone person.I rather chat on MSN.lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down