Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This ugly, beautiful world.♥

2 posters

Go down

This ugly, beautiful world.♥ Empty This ugly, beautiful world.♥

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:59 pm

[[A story I wrote after my mom and her fiancee got in a huge fight and decided not to get married. It is non-fiction, I guess, and it is about the car ride to my grandma's house, where we now live until we can get a house of our own.]]

This Ugly, Beautiful World.♥

This was the saddest day of my life, yet I didn't cry. I sat in the car, silent and motionless, staring out the window with a blank expression on my face. My mind races with thoughts of sadness, relief, depression, and happiness. I feel like my life has ended and is meaningless, but at the same time, I feel it has just begun.

It begins to drizzle and the scent seeps through the car...my favorite smell. The sky is grey, and depressing, and ugly, and beautiful all in one - much like my own life. My mother attempts to unseccessfully break the silence by mentioning a billboard. I sit in the passenger seat thinking of how life could have been had this not happened.

Life was perfect in every way just one month ago. It's amazing how fast everything can change in just the blink of an eye.

After a 2-hour drive, we pull up to my grandma's house. I solemnly step out of the car and walk into the door. This is the beginning of the rest of my life.

I want everything and nothing. I want everyone and no one. I want to cry and to laugh. I want to be loved and to be hated. I want to be accepted and cast away. I want to love and to hate. I want to live and to die. I want to be me and to be someone else. I want it all to be okay.

PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

This ugly, beautiful world.♥ Empty Re: This ugly, beautiful world.♥

Post by bupple Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Such a beautiful story. I can deeply connect to your story, because the same thing has happened to me a lot of times in my life. When my perfect world was shattered and i felt both sadness and happiness. feeling like my life has ended, but has begun at the same time. Sometimes these things happen to transform us. we die in order to be reborn. life has to renew itself every now and then. Change and death are painful, but they lead to a new life.
I.L.U
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 am

Thank you so much, that means a lot. Your paragraph is very well worded, poetic even. It's very good...haha.(:
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down