Heart's heart

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:28 am

Hey, so I guess this would be considered my first blog on here? -Apologies for the things you are about to read-

I guess right now what I want to talk about is how completely and utterly confused, irritated, and most of all BORED I am!
I'm 16-though I just got to looking like I'm 12- and my mother won't allow me to go to school!-No correction, I'm HOMESCHOOLED, and I love it, and I'm not thinking about going to public school or anything, but I want to go to Metro Tech or Francis Tuttle or SOMETHING!
I have one of the shortest attention spans ever! And if I don't keep up with this thought of excitement, then I'll fall into being a mindless zombie which I just got out of!
Listen, I love my mother and everything, but I'm the last of 7 kids and it irritates me how she doesn't seem to realize that time moves on and all I want to do is go with it! Not like move or anything, I just want to LIVE before I die!...not saying I'm suicidal or anything, but I'm almost positive I will die from boredom!
My mind works like this, I find something interesting, I see how much entertainment I can get out of it, then once it's useless I forget about it and move forward. She doesn't want to grasp that I'm not like her, and no I'm not saying that because I'm a rebellious teenager-I went through that phase at the age of 12- I'm saying it because I've looked at it from EVERY ANGLE and I can't see how I'm like her at all!
I live in Oklahoma, and I can't find any Fashion Design school whatsoever that isn't online, I might be looking in the wrong places, but I want to keep with this line of though before it gets abandonded soon!
I also am thinking that if that fails then maybe character design, like for video games? I'm a great artist-so I've been told- and I can create things that I enjoy so if I were to get into that it would be okay, nonetheless I still want to chase the Fashion Design dream!!!!
I don't know what to do and I'm running out of interest.

Let me also note that my mom won't even let her little 'baby' get a liscense because I'm too young! I know I look 12, but please don't make me out to be that old forever.
If you could possibly help me make sense of anything that would be great. If not, oh well! This is just my ramble! study
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Natt on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:29 am

Honey, it good that you started write blog... it can help, really. Your feeling and emotions will be free Smile

I think that it good that you look so young.. many people want to look like you... but your mom, she loves you so much and maybe it is hard for her.. your decision you wrote that you are last her child, well maybe she doesn;t want to lose you... when you will go to school it you will a less time at home than now.. probably she doesn't want to be alone.. you shouldd talking wit her.. say how much this is important for you. This is your live and it you should choose who you want to be.

Good luck, honey Smile
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Natt on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 am

and please don't say all time that you look like 12 old person- because when you will repeat it all time it you will feel it..,,,
avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Krissy on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 am

I look younger then my age too. It's kind of a good thing. Lots of people wish that.You just got good jeans.

Just sit down and talk to your mother. your just your mother last baby.It's hard for her to see you growing up.

Krissy

Posts : 12195
Join date : 2010-06-06
Location : In my own world.

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:21 am

I can sort of understand what you're going through... except it is with my older sister. I don't do much, so my parents just let me do whatever when I actually make plans because they are happy that I'm getting out of my room.

But with my sister, she treats me like a child even though I'm 14 and she is 15 and a half. Not that far apart! She hardly lets me be me... so I sort of try my best to rebel.

Here is what you should do: Talk to your mom about how you feel. Make compromise. Remember, you are indeed your moms last child, so she might feel a little like if she loses you as her baby, she'll feel old. And stop saying you look like a 12 year old because that just will make you get the mental idea that you can't grow up. I know this kid my age who is shorter than my 10 year old sister. But he makes it work by everyone older than him knowing who he is.

And if your mom doesn't listen, try talking to another family member who you know will back you up on your feelings.

As for the short attention span... I'm not really one to talk! Smile
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Thanks to you all who replied so far, maybe I should of cleared a few things first though.

My mom is an RN and I don't get to see her often anyways. My parents are divorced and I don't live with my dad so I'm usually home all day bored!...until my sister gets home from work and takes me somewhere somtimes.
I understand that my mom doesn't want to lose me as her baby, but seriously if you knew my mom and how much she holds onto things, you would know that it gets pretty ridiculous!Razz
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 pm

KerliPoland wrote:Honey, it good that you started write blog... it can help, really. Your feeling and emotions will be free Smile

I think that it good that you look so young.. many people want to look like you... but your mom, she loves you so much and maybe it is hard for her.. your decision you wrote that you are last her child, well maybe she doesn;t want to lose you... when you will go to school it you will a less time at home than now.. probably she doesn't want to be alone.. you shouldd talking wit her.. say how much this is important for you. This is your live and it you should choose who you want to be.

Good luck, honey Smile

Thank you for your reply, I wish I really could sit down with her and talk, but she isn't rational sometimes and she doesn't allow for things not to go her way-in otherwords she more like a teenager than I am- I've tried telling her that I really want to start working and going to school, or at least be able to get my drivers liscense, but she just gives me one answer...'no.' :/
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:20 pm

lunachild wrote:I can sort of understand what you're going through... except it is with my older sister. I don't do much, so my parents just let me do whatever when I actually make plans because they are happy that I'm getting out of my room.

But with my sister, she treats me like a child even though I'm 14 and she is 15 and a half. Not that far apart! She hardly lets me be me... so I sort of try my best to rebel.

Here is what you should do: Talk to your mom about how you feel. Make compromise. Remember, you are indeed your moms last child, so she might feel a little like if she loses you as her baby, she'll feel old. And stop saying you look like a 12 year old because that just will make you get the mental idea that you can't grow up. I know this kid my age who is shorter than my 10 year old sister. But he makes it work by everyone older than him knowing who he is.

And if your mom doesn't listen, try talking to another family member who you know will back you up on your feelings.

As for the short attention span... I'm not really one to talk! Smile

Thank you for your reply, and I know I'm her last and that she feels like she's loosing her baby and all, but that isn't really fare to keep me locked up is it?
I hope your sister stops treating you like a child, because I know all-too-well how that feels, and I wish I could say something about the 12 year old thing, but seriously, each time I look in the mirror nothing changes...

I.L.U Smile
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:40 pm

I so agree that it isn't fair that she isn't letting you out. Really... trust me that talking sometimes helps. If she doesn't listen, make her listen! Make her see that it is important to you to get out and live your life. Make her see what she is doing to you... she may have the idea put into her head that she is protecting you while she is just really destroying your ability to be your own person.

As for the 12 year old thing again... you could try changing your look in like... change your wardrobe up a bit and make it look older, but not too old. Or try a new hair style. It makes so much difference. Every one thinks my sis is way older than 15, but not too much older than 17. Trust me... I do things to change the way I look in age all the time and the way I look in general.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:57 pm

lunachild wrote:I so agree that it isn't fair that she isn't letting you out. Really... trust me that talking sometimes helps. If she doesn't listen, make her listen! Make her see that it is important to you to get out and live your life. Make her see what she is doing to you... she may have the idea put into her head that she is protecting you while she is just really destroying your ability to be your own person.

As for the 12 year old thing again... you could try changing your look in like... change your wardrobe up a bit and make it look older, but not too old. Or try a new hair style. It makes so much difference. Every one thinks my sis is way older than 15, but not too much older than 17. Trust me... I do things to change the way I look in age all the time and the way I look in general.

Lol, agreed. I do change my look, and sometimes I do look older, but in her eyes I'm still the little girl....*sigh*
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 pm

KerliPoland wrote:Honey, it good that you started write blog... it can help, really. Your feeling and emotions will be free Smile

I think that it good that you look so young.. many people want to look like you... but your mom, she loves you so much and maybe it is hard for her.. your decision you wrote that you are last her child, well maybe she doesn;t want to lose you... when you will go to school it you will a less time at home than now.. probably she doesn't want to be alone.. you shouldd talking wit her.. say how much this is important for you. This is your live and it you should choose who you want to be.

Good luck, honey Smile

I agree on the feeling's and emotions being free, but sometimes it takes a while for me to get them back, that's why I draw, so I don't have to feel it. Smile

I know she loves me, and I love her too, but seriously when she still doesn't allow me to do stuff that I truly want to do, it will only push me further away.
She works 12 hour shifts and has two job's as an RN, so she doesn't get to see me as it is, and if I went to school that wouldn't change because she would be gone when I was. I try talking to her, but I think she's where I get my stubborn attitude from:/
Thank you for your advice though, I will keep trying to reason with her, and if that fails...hey theres dad! Very Happy
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Jukenami on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:22 pm

I feel like this sometimes with my parents. Except- I'm the oldest, but they've never let go of a child before, so I will be the first child to go out into the real world. Thats about 3 years from now, since I'm 15. They rarely ever let me go out and do things I want. Its just... ugh. I hope my brothers and sisters have it easier than me.
avatar
Jukenami

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 pm

Jukenami wrote:I feel like this sometimes with my parents. Except- I'm the oldest, but they've never let go of a child before, so I will be the first child to go out into the real world. Thats about 3 years from now, since I'm 15. They rarely ever let me go out and do things I want. Its just... ugh. I hope my brothers and sisters have it easier than me.

Parents forget what it's like to be young I guess. *sigh* Oh well, at least we have I.L.U. right? study
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:13 am

Everyone always has I.L.U. no matter what! Its always a choice to follow it as well.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:04 pm

lunachild wrote:Everyone always has I.L.U. no matter what! Its always a choice to follow it as well.

True:)
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Today's been a good day. Wen't to Gordmans with my sisters and bought bracelets for my Halloween costume-that's not too early?- I'm feeling happy so I'm going to go with the flow and enjoy it for the time being. Arrow
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by mimi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 am

i always start thinking waaaay ahead about halloween and what costume i wanna wear.. the only thing is - i never get to go anywhere with the costumes so i end up having my own costume ball at home.. alone.. in front of the tv Very Happy

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 27
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:09 am

mimi wrote:i always start thinking waaaay ahead about halloween and what costume i wanna wear.. the only thing is - i never get to go anywhere with the costumes so i end up having my own costume ball at home.. alone.. in front of the tv Very Happy

Aw, you don't even go trick-or-treating? D:

Hmm, yeah actually I only ever go trick-or-treating for Halloween, but I don't really go to parties. The reason I'm thinking so far ahead this time is because my sister is helping me make an awesome dress for Halloween! My family and I are getting to go on a cruise and I'm going to be there on Halloween!!! Eep! cheers
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by mimi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 am

Id LOVE to go trick or treating, but we dont actually celebrate halloween in Estonia.. its more popular now but it never was when i was younger. And now ive lived in the UK for 3 years and the same there - nobody goes trick or treating :/
but im moving to London in August, so ill probably (hopefully) get to go to a cool party this year! Very Happy

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 27
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 am

mimi wrote:Id LOVE to go trick or treating, but we dont actually celebrate halloween in Estonia.. its more popular now but it never was when i was younger. And now ive lived in the UK for 3 years and the same there - nobody goes trick or treating :/
but im moving to London in August, so ill probably (hopefully) get to go to a cool party this year! Very Happy

No celebrating Halloween in Estonia? Estonia has just been crossed off my 'visit places' list.... Dang, you should come to the US! We may have an absolute idiot for a President, but we find excuses to celebrate anything and everything!!! Very Happy Hopefully London will be more fun! Good luck with the move! Smile
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by MaryCourage on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 am

KerliPoland wrote:and please don't say all time that you look like 12 old person- because when you will repeat it all time it you will feel it..,,,

I know what you mean. I'm 17 and I look heaps younger. When you're our age you don't particularity want to be told you look like a 12-yearold. You want to look your age, (or maybe a few years older:P)
but hey look at it from the bright side. When you're 30 you'll look like a 25 yearold, and so on Wink

avatar
MaryCourage

Posts : 440
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 25
Location : Home of Sewing Machines

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by mimi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:53 am

oh im 20 and im always asked an id if i want to buy a scratch card.. so i look 16. im taking it as a compliment though Smile

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 27
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 pm

OH! I want to compliment on the Halloween costume...

I'm already contemplating mine because I can't decide if I want to be a doll or a Faerie.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by mimi on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:41 pm

i dont wanna be a pretty little thing. i want to either creep the shit out of people or gross them out Very Happy

_________________
Don't let the bastards get you down.
avatar
mimi
Admin

Posts : 3652
Join date : 2010-06-06
Age : 27
Location : Secret Land of Mimi

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:02 pm


I know what you mean. I'm 17 and I look heaps younger. When you're our age you don't particularity want to be told you look like a 12-yearold. You want to look your age, (or maybe a few years older:P)
but hey look at it from the bright side. When you're 30 you'll look like a 25 yearold, and so on Wink

[/quote]

So true!! That's what I have to keep thinking! Very Happy
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 pm

lunachild wrote:OH! I want to compliment on the Halloween costume...

I'm already contemplating mine because I can't decide if I want to be a doll or a Faerie.

Ooh! A doll? What kind?
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 pm

mimi wrote:i dont wanna be a pretty little thing. i want to either creep the shit out of people or gross them out Very Happy

ROFLMAO!!! lol!
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:33 pm

Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:OH! I want to compliment on the Halloween costume...

I'm already contemplating mine because I can't decide if I want to be a doll or a Faerie.

Ooh! A doll? What kind?

A porcelain doll! Sort of like a lolita style of a porcelain doll, so I'll probably exaggerate my eyes to make them look huge!
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Luziia on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

I’d like to tell you a little bit about my life, I really feel like it but I think I'm not capable to write about me here. And I'm in one of those days where I feel in the mood of talking about myself. So, Do you mind if I send you a private message? Let me know. (:
avatar
Luziia

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 24
Location : Lima, Perú

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 pm

lunachild wrote:
Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:OH! I want to compliment on the Halloween costume...

I'm already contemplating mine because I can't decide if I want to be a doll or a Faerie.

Ooh! A doll? What kind?

A porcelain doll! Sort of like a lolita style of a porcelain doll, so I'll probably exaggerate my eyes to make them look huge!

EEP! That sounds so cuuuute! -I should warn you, I am crazy for the cute!- You have to post pics when you wear it!!
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Luziia wrote:I’d like to tell you a little bit about my life, I really feel like it but I think I'm not capable to write about me here. And I'm in one of those days where I feel in the mood of talking about myself. So, Do you mind if I send you a private message? Let me know. (:

No, I don't mind Smile
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:
Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:OH! I want to compliment on the Halloween costume...

I'm already contemplating mine because I can't decide if I want to be a doll or a Faerie.

Ooh! A doll? What kind?

A porcelain doll! Sort of like a lolita style of a porcelain doll, so I'll probably exaggerate my eyes to make them look huge!

EEP! That sounds so cuuuute! -I should warn you, I am crazy for the cute!- You have to post pics when you wear it!!

Will do when the time comes! Maybe even sooner because I have to practice for it and get opinions anyway.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:56 pm


Will do when the time comes! Maybe even sooner because I have to practice for it and get opinions anyway.[/quote]

I understand, I'm thinking of doing two colors for my lipstick with my costume, like black with a red heart in the middle or something, but I lost my black lipstick Sad So I'm going to have to practice something else for the time being -_-
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Whatever it is I'm sure it will work out! You can even use black eyeliner to do your lips. I did that once, and it took a while but it was well worth it.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm

lunachild wrote:Whatever it is I'm sure it will work out! You can even use black eyeliner to do your lips. I did that once, and it took a while but it was well worth it.

Lol, that brings back a memory of my mom drinking wine, so I put my joker wig on her and used black eyeliner all over her eyes and made her look scary as sh!t! XD Don't know why it brought that back to mind, but thank's for reminding me Smile
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 pm

Hmm, got woken up by thunderstorms earlier...and a dog barking at the thunder...and an alarm I set on my phone 10 minutes later. With, all-in-all, about 5 hours of sleep. Oi!
So I guess that was about as bad as it got, after that my sister got home and we went to Dollar General to get my favorite snack-chocolate covered pretzals!- and we just hung out like we do everyday!
Though I heard there was like 1300 power-outs...I'm lucky i live in the one place that the storm seemed to avoid weirdly?-I thank my prayers for that one!-

So it's almost mid-week, I think my mom's supposed to get back on either Saturday or Sunday. I heard that last night when she was going to stick her feet in the pool she heard a splash next to her and a snake had just slithered in....scary. She didn't get bit or anything, but the people there didn't kill the snake like any person with common sense would, instead they let in go on the highway....

Anyway, that's all for the update really, I was going to include a pic, but couldn't figure out how, oh well! See ya laterz! Smile

I.L.U.~ <3
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Natt on Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:12 am

Heart wrote:
KerliPoland wrote:Honey, it good that you started write blog... it can help, really. Your feeling and emotions will be free Smile

I think that it good that you look so young.. many people want to look like you... but your mom, she loves you so much and maybe it is hard for her.. your decision you wrote that you are last her child, well maybe she doesn;t want to lose you... when you will go to school it you will a less time at home than now.. probably she doesn't want to be alone.. you shouldd talking wit her.. say how much this is important for you. This is your live and it you should choose who you want to be.

Good luck, honey Smile

Thank you for your reply, I wish I really could sit down with her and talk, but she isn't rational sometimes and she doesn't allow for things not to go her way-in otherwords she more like a teenager than I am- I've tried telling her that I really want to start working and going to school, or at least be able to get my drivers liscense, but she just gives me one answer...'no.' :/

You're welcome...maybe my idea is stupid but try write to her letter and next say her about it what you feel
or say her advice your idea


MaryCourage wrote:
KerliPoland wrote:and please don't say all time that you look like 12 old person- because when you will repeat it all time it you will feel it..,,,

I know what you mean. I'm 17 and I look heaps younger. When you're our age you don't particularity want to be told you look like a 12-yearold. You want to look your age, (or maybe a few years older:P)
but hey look at it from the bright side. When you're 30 you'll look like a 25 yearold, and so on Wink


I understand you. I'm 21 but sometimes ppl think that I'm 14-17.... one year ago someone said to me that I'm 14 lol and I have voice like a little girl lol

avatar
Natt

Posts : 5467
Join date : 2010-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Poland

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:53 pm

EEEKKK Snakes!!!!

Oh and funny story about your mom, but why? My mom would kill me if I did that to her, so I hope it turned out for you okay.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 pm

[/quote]

You're welcome...maybe my idea is stupid but try write to her letter and next say her about it what you feel
or say her advice your idea


MaryCourage wrote:
KerliPoland wrote:and please don't say all time that you look like 12 old person- because when you will repeat it all time it you will feel it..,,,

I know what you mean. I'm 17 and I look heaps younger. When you're our age you don't particularity want to be told you look like a 12-yearold. You want to look your age, (or maybe a few years older:P)
but hey look at it from the bright side. When you're 30 you'll look like a 25 yearold, and so on Wink


I understand you. I'm 21 but sometimes ppl think that I'm 14-17.... one year ago someone said to me that I'm 14 lol and I have voice like a little girl lol

[/quote]


Maybe, we'll see Smile
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:32 pm

lunachild wrote:EEEKKK Snakes!!!!

Oh and funny story about your mom, but why? My mom would kill me if I did that to her, so I hope it turned out for you okay.

Lol, 'cause I thought it was funny, and I don't think she would really care.
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 pm

Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:EEEKKK Snakes!!!!

Oh and funny story about your mom, but why? My mom would kill me if I did that to her, so I hope it turned out for you okay.

Lol, 'cause I thought it was funny, and I don't think she would really care.

If she has a good sense of humor, then I guess not! Razz Very Happy Laughing
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:51 pm

lunachild wrote:
Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:EEEKKK Snakes!!!!

Oh and funny story about your mom, but why? My mom would kill me if I did that to her, so I hope it turned out for you okay.

Lol, 'cause I thought it was funny, and I don't think she would really care.

If she has a good sense of humor, then I guess not! Razz Very Happy Laughing

Sometimes she does, sometimes she doesn't. We shall see!
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Okay, so normally I keep dreams to myself, but when I checked Yahoo's news I decided to share this one.

Last night I had a nightmare/odd dream that like most dreams kept switching things and confusing me, but towards the end is what was interesting.
I dreamt that I was going on a search with my brother and some guy I had never met to test different mountains to see if there were any active volcano's near by, doesn't make much sense but that's not what was weird.
I had different pictures in my head when we did it, I saw a volcano underground that nobody had discovered, one that was inside a mountain, and that last one-the reason why I'm sharing this-was frozen in an ice lake!

Now if you haven't checked Yahoo or your current news then you probably don't get why I shared it. I JUST found out about 5 minutes ago that they found a dozen volcano's under the seas of Antartica. Howweird is that?

Tell me how weird you think it is and if anything like that has ever happened to you?

I.L.U. ~ <3
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Heart wrote:Okay, so normally I keep dreams to myself, but when I checked Yahoo's news I decided to share this one.

Last night I had a nightmare/odd dream that like most dreams kept switching things and confusing me, but towards the end is what was interesting.
I dreamt that I was going on a search with my brother and some guy I had never met to test different mountains to see if there were any active volcano's near by, doesn't make much sense but that's not what was weird.
I had different pictures in my head when we did it, I saw a volcano underground that nobody had discovered, one that was inside a mountain, and that last one-the reason why I'm sharing this-was frozen in an ice lake!

Now if you haven't checked Yahoo or your current news then you probably don't get why I shared it. I JUST found out about 5 minutes ago that they found a dozen volcano's under the seas of Antartica. Howweird is that?

Tell me how weird you think it is and if anything like that has ever happened to you?

I.L.U. ~ <3

OMG! I've had odd experiences like that, but along the lines of more personal things. Like, dreaming answers to a test -- though I don't get them all in one dream -- or having a conversation. Even reading a post on sites like here! Its soo cool. And I think it is amazing that you were able to dream up about volcanoes under ice before even knowing about them.
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:44 pm


OMG! I've had odd experiences like that, but along the lines of more personal things. Like, dreaming answers to a test -- though I don't get them all in one dream -- or having a conversation. Even reading a post on sites like here! Its soo cool. And I think it is amazing that you were able to dream up about volcanoes under ice before even knowing about them.

That is weird how we're able to do this type of stuff! Shocked
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 am

Heart wrote:

OMG! I've had odd experiences like that, but along the lines of more personal things. Like, dreaming answers to a test -- though I don't get them all in one dream -- or having a conversation. Even reading a post on sites like here! Its soo cool. And I think it is amazing that you were able to dream up about volcanoes under ice before even knowing about them.

That is weird how we're able to do this type of stuff! Shocked

We could be Indigo children like they are talking about in the Overall place. I don't know... maybe...
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 am

lunachild wrote:
Heart wrote:

OMG! I've had odd experiences like that, but along the lines of more personal things. Like, dreaming answers to a test -- though I don't get them all in one dream -- or having a conversation. Even reading a post on sites like here! Its soo cool. And I think it is amazing that you were able to dream up about volcanoes under ice before even knowing about them.

That is weird how we're able to do this type of stuff! Shocked

We could be Indigo children like they are talking about in the Overall place. I don't know... maybe...

Hmm, Indigo Children? I'll have to check that out and report back! Wink
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 am

Heart wrote:
lunachild wrote:
Heart wrote:

OMG! I've had odd experiences like that, but along the lines of more personal things. Like, dreaming answers to a test -- though I don't get them all in one dream -- or having a conversation. Even reading a post on sites like here! Its soo cool. And I think it is amazing that you were able to dream up about volcanoes under ice before even knowing about them.

That is weird how we're able to do this type of stuff! Shocked

We could be Indigo children like they are talking about in the Overall place. I don't know... maybe...

Hmm, Indigo Children? I'll have to check that out and report back! Wink


Okay! Very Happy
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Heart on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 am


Hmm, Indigo Children? I'll have to check that out and report back! Wink[/quote]


Okay! Very Happy[/quote]

hmm, well I checked them out, but I don't think I'm one of them. Their personalities sound too rebelious for me Neutral
avatar
Heart

Posts : 64
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by lunachild on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:39 am

Hmm... then maybe you are a Faerie in a human body!
avatar
lunachild

Posts : 409
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 21
Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart's heart

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum