Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fears

+21
javieljones
Winter
Forace
Natt
ghost_flower
TheLastSongbird
mimi
Krissy
EetuJaKeijut
Gretta
BrowniesBeffy
dreamsdontsleep
Claudia
leafxx
IvanSpirit7
pixiedust19
Lilee
Little Phoenix
kurokai
out of the hollow
Iridescent_Revival_<3
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fears - Page 2 Empty Re: Fears

Post by out of the hollow Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:26 pm

mimi wrote:but how do you know how you're gonna die?

I don't.. and I'm good with that.. Very Happy I'm scared to find out. So I don't like going to the doctor, for example, out of fear that I'm going to find out something is mortally wrong with me. And then I would know and have to wait it out. I don't want to have to find out and know that I'm going to die.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:07 am

mimi wrote:but how do you know how you're gonna die?

liiiiiiike cancer? or if you're lying in a hospital bed and you just "know" it's your time to go?
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 am

I'm sometimes really scared of death too...I think a lot of what goes on in my head might be wondering what happens after death, seeing as the things I feel deeply inspired to write often seem to be about the transition between this life and the next. But quite often I think I've been here for many lives and been through death several times before, and that might be why I write so much about it. That makes me less scared, because I feel it isn't the end Smile

I'm scared of people too. When I meet someone new, they have to start the conversation because I get really worried about what they think of me. Sometimes I even get the feeling that some people get this weird vibe when they're around me, like they don't know how to react to my presence. I just don't feel right around most humans, a person has to be really special to get to know me well. I prefer to be alone a lot of the time and because of that I think a lot of people judge me as a "loner" and distance themselves from me or seem to dislike me for no reason...

People scare the hell out of me, basically. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like this =/
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 am

^ I'm exactly like that too. Don't worry!! I have social-anxiety, so even when someone gives me one bad look, I freak out and feel like shit for the rest of the day. It really isn't easy when you're supposed to be in school etc.

I'm also really scared of my mind. I'm scared that I'm going to over think things to the point where I can't talk myself out of it. I've done it before, but it wasn't too bad. I think the mind is too powerful for me to control... :3
I don't want to build monsters inside my head and have to live with them..
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

http://dreamsdontsleep.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:18 am

omg SAME with the fear of social-interaction thing. i get really self-conscious because i've gotten so many weird looks before that i'm almost scared of getting them again. for example, the other night at dinner this girl at my school was giving me the most evil looks the whole time and then said "ew you're such a freak" so i haven't spoken while she or any of her friends are in the room because i hate it when they shut me down like that. i think that if i were given a fair chance, i could be really social and talkative (like i am right now), but i've gotten the cold shoulder so many times that now i just prefer my own company.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:27 am

Yeah, same here. I just don't even want to try to talk to people anymore. But I've ~finally warmed up to people at school and talk to them. I'm usually really talkative, unless I'm around really awful people.
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:28 am

^Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one!

dreamsdontsleep wrote:I'm also really scared of my mind. I'm scared that I'm going to over think things to the point where I can't talk myself out of it. I've done it before, but it wasn't too bad. I think the mind is too powerful for me to control... :3

I get scared of my mind too. I think in really weird ways, so I can't talk openly to many people for the fear that they'll think I'm mentally disturbed or something xD I get into very philosophical conversations with my boyfriend sometimes. Even though I feel I can talk to him like that (He's a Moon Child too Smile) and he always listens to what I have to say, sometimes he'll give me this look that says "What on earth are you talking about?" I can't usually explain what I'm thinking very clearly either, I have all these thoughts that seem to deep for even my mind to process, but I still have them. The mind is a strange thing...
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamsdontsleep Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 am

It really is... Smile
I have all these opinions that make other people think I'm insane for having! But meh, as long as i'm okay with it....
dreamsdontsleep
dreamsdontsleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 am

i don't like speaking infront of a lot of people too....

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:50 am

it all comes out so fast and its annoying.lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:18 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:I'm scared of people too. When I meet someone new, they have to start the conversation because I get really worried about what they think of me. Sometimes I even get the feeling that some people get this weird vibe when they're around me, like they don't know how to react to my presence. I just don't feel right around most humans, a person has to be really special to get to know me well. I prefer to be alone a lot of the time and because of that I think a lot of people judge me as a "loner" and distance themselves from me or seem to dislike me for no reason...

People scare the hell out of me, basically. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like this =/

Aww this is like the hundreth thing we have in common, ur totally my long lost sister haha ^_^
I think i'm more afraid of myself than people tho, i would always love to be accepted etc but i get that wierd feeling too like what might people really think of me, i guess i'm just paranoid and far too insecure :p
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:02 pm

Ene wrote:
TheLastSongbird wrote:I'm scared of people too. When I meet someone new, they have to start the conversation because I get really worried about what they think of me. Sometimes I even get the feeling that some people get this weird vibe when they're around me, like they don't know how to react to my presence. I just don't feel right around most humans, a person has to be really special to get to know me well. I prefer to be alone a lot of the time and because of that I think a lot of people judge me as a "loner" and distance themselves from me or seem to dislike me for no reason...

Aww this is like the hundreth thing we have in common, ur totally my long lost sister haha ^_^
I think i'm more afraid of myself than people tho, i would always love to be accepted etc but i get that wierd feeling too like what might people really think of me, i guess i'm just paranoid and far too insecure :p

Awww, can you be my adoptive brother? ^^

I used to feel insecure in myself and I thought that was what was wrong too, until I started to really feel comfortable with myself once I realised I was a Moon Child. After that, I realised that it was other people that had a problem with me, but I don't mind that, as long as I'm being true to myself Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 am

dreamsdontsleep wrote:I'm also really scared of my mind. I'm scared that I'm going to over think things to the point where I can't talk myself out of it. I've done it before, but it wasn't too bad. I think the mind is too powerful for me to control... :3

TheLastSongbird wrote: I get scared of my mind too. I think in really weird ways, so I can't talk openly to many people for the fear that they'll think I'm mentally disturbed or something xD I get into very philosophical conversations with my boyfriend sometimes. Even though I feel I can talk to him like that (He's a Moon Child too Smile) and he always listens to what I have to say, sometimes he'll give me this look that says "What on earth are you talking about?" I can't usually explain what I'm thinking very clearly either, I have all these thoughts that seem to deep for even my mind to process, but I still have them. The mind is a strange thing...

I'm scared of my mind too!The most awfull is when I try to sleep.I stay hours and think about what happened in that day and I start imagine bad things.And I say to myself "stop!don't think like that" and I just keep bring it up...it's so hard

When I was little I was so scared of death!Not my death,my parents death...I was crying everyday thinking that I'll be lost without them,that I should die before them...Now I realise that everything happens with a reason and I shouldn't be afraid because I'm taken care of,everything that happens is for the best.

ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Fear... I feel fear all time.. this is so sick.. I can't life normal because I feel it. I hope that some day I will be life good and I will not be think about fear...

I feel so much people.. because they hurt.. to much...
I feel fear when I want say something because they will be think that I'm stupid.
I feel fear when they loook in my appearance because they criticize only.

Also..
I feel fear when I write here because I feel that I'm problem and that you think that I'm stupid, horrible and pathetic...
I feel fear because my English isn't good and this is problem here....
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:39 pm

I think I'm getting over being afraid of people. My way of thinking has changed, I no longer think that everyone hates me or they are judging the way I look or something. I just don't care, I wear what I want! I go to the store and buy what I want! I use makeup however I want! Who are they to judge me, they don't know me. Plus, usually they're not that amazing-looking themselves :D Bullies and people talking behind my back are not worth my time. Not anymore.

I'm afraid of clowns, too xD Blame it on IT (the movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099864/). And the Silent Hill series, clowns are just so sick and twisted :D

I'm also afraid of large bodies of water. I mean, the oceans. They are so vast and deep and dark and cold, so my mind can't understand it. Thinking about it just makes me anxious :/ And it would be scary as hell if an angler fish or something similarly ugly suddenly came towards me from the darkness O_O So yeah, I'm also scared of large ocean creatures :DD

I'm scared of losing someone close. Like my mom or my fiance. Or rather, I'm scared of losing anyone I consider a friend, so don't go committing suicides or anything, since everybody on this forum mean a lot to me.

I'm afraid of hurting myself, like breaking a bone or getting a huge cut that bleeds all over the place and needs surgery and stitches :D The thought of a joint bending the wrong way makes me shudder.

I greatly dislike needles and dentists xD
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

People think I am Hydrophobia (fear of water) Because I absolutely hate swimming or getting splashed, I just have a huge dislike of it.

But I don't mind rain or showers :]
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 pm

I have a huge fear of getting into car accidents. Whenever my fiancee goes anywhere he has to call me the moment he gets there so I know he's ok. And if my parents go somewhere they call me when they get there and when they are leaving. It it seems like it's taking them longer than it should I call them to check up. I refuse to get in a car with someone else driving unless it's my parents, my fiancee or his mom. They are the only people I trust. I have severe panic attacks if I see a car accident or if someone forgets to call me when they get to their destination. My other biggest fear is falling off my horse and him stepping on my head or chest. Luckily he's not like most horses who run off when the rider fall, as soon as I fall, he stops dead in his tracks. He protects me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I have discovered that my many "fears" are simply a bad case of Paranoia. Whenever I'm about to make a decision, big or small, I start to go through all the negative possibly consequences in my head which scares me away from actually making said decision. Unfortunately this has stopped me from living my life to the full and has led me to become "anti-social".

That's the best way I can describe it in words.
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Iridescent_Revival_<3 wrote:I have discovered that my many "fears" are simply a bad case of Paranoia. Whenever I'm about to make a decision, big or small, I start to go through all the negative possibly consequences in my head which scares me away from actually making said decision. Unfortunately this has stopped me from living my life to the full and has led me to become "anti-social".

That's the best way I can describe it in words.

I'm the exact same way. The only two real fears I have are the ones I posted above. Everything else is paranoia. It sucks so badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:00 am

Claudia wrote:People think I am Hydrophobia (fear of water) Because I absolutely hate swimming or getting splashed, I just have a huge dislike of it.

I also Sad

Also I feel fear that someone hit me.......
I feel fear when I try eat because someone in my mind say to me that this is bad, that I shouln't...
I feel fear that I'm too fat..

Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:23 am

I have some others things I'm scared of.
I'm scared of asking for help when I need help to something for example in a store and I don't want to tell the cashier that I need help or in math class.
I'm so freaking scared of insects. They creep the fuck out of me.
And I'm also scared of the future.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:58 am

The future scares me too, although perhaps for different reasons?

I just can't imagine myself living past the age of 18. I've had an extremely sheltered childhood and am freakin' scared of having to become independent. I've never been alone like that. I'm afraid that I won't be able to support myself at all. The plan I had to avoid this was to get married at a young age... not gonna happen. I still have no idea what I want to do in the future or where I want to go/live. And then my paranoia kicks in, with me thinking that if I take a risk and fail, then it's the absolute end of the world... drama queeeeeen Very Happy
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:03 am

I have anatidaephobia - The fear that some time, somewhere,
somehow, a duck is watching you. x
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:36 am

It may be odd but I don't really fear death at all. In fact, it's kind of the other way around. No, I'm not suicidal or anything Razz It's rather hard to explain...Like, I sort of welcome it? Blah. Impossible to explain without sounding like I've lost my mind or something XD I guess I feel sort of peaceful and at ease when I think about death/dying. For quite a few years, I've had this feeling that I'm going to die really young, like less than 25 type of young. I think that's one of the reasons that I don't really fear it because I just know it's going to happen fairly soon and there's nothing I can do to stop it. If I died today, I'd be pretty happy with how my life has gone and what I've done...Death would bring a new adventure.

I have few actual fears...But there are two things that scare the hell out of me.

Bridges. Over. Water.

I've had a problem with passing over them for as long as I can remember. I shiver, close my eyes, and hold my breath each time we go over one in fear that it will break or we'll go over the edge.

Driving is also something that scares the shiz out of me. I have awful panic attacks anytime I get behind the wheel.

I think, possibly in a past life or something, I may have died by a combination of those two. Either a bridge collapsing while I drove over it, or I went over the edge.

Sharks are also scary mo-fos and I will have a heart attack if I ever get close to one XD
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 am

Unexplain fears can tell a lot about the beforelife so you could be correct there.

My mum in her beforelife was a warrior who was Claustrophobic.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 am

Winter wrote:I have anatidaephobia - The fear that some time, somewhere,
somehow, a duck is watching you. x

What! thats kinda funny but I'm sorry

Hmmm I fear failure, dying old, heights, and silence. I don't want to fail at anything, I just realized at this very moment that the reason why I keep things like incomplete art projects is because I don't want to accept the fact it's not done and not perfect. I have tons of scrap art work that I can't throw away cuz I always say I'll get back to it.

I fear old age because of the problems and pain that come it. I want to die young like 30 maybe younger.

The fear of heights is a bit is cause I hate that sensation of falling.

I cannot stand silence, there has to be music everywhere I go. In my room, in the car, shower, ect I don't like silence.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:14 am

I'm afraid of some people...who give me negative vibes...they don't even have to do anything, but the aura around them scares me.

I was afraid of the dark for long time...it's getting beter now, but still not gone. I can sleep without a light at my house, but not anywhere else.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:17 am

^Oh silence i totally agree on that. There's never silence in my house either i would turn mad mad mad.

Well i kinda have panic disorder which creates a lot of stupid fears, like people, crowds etc (going to the doctors next week to find out if it's true). I just readed tons of articles about it and pretty much everything matches. Somehow i'm really happy if that is so because it would explain so many things. I also got bibolar. I'm quite mess :'D

Last edited by Ene on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:23 am

For me..I can't sleep if any lights are on.

my fear is really bad when it comes to heights.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Creationist Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 am

I'm afraid of insects (spiders eww x/ ), dentists and fast driving in a car.
I'm afraid that one day I'll be in a car accidence.
And I'm afraid of war too.
Creationist
Creationist

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 am

im afraid of clowns.. absolutely freakk me out
but i guess n a deeper sense im scared of being buried alive
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:10 pm

It's awkward when people say they're scared of dentists because my dad is one and whenever I have an appointment or check-up, I like to scream my head off to scare the people in the waiting room. Now that I think about it, that probably isn't the most compassionate thing to do... sorry D:
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 am

I'm afraid of the eclipses as well. I get a feeling the sun will never come out again and some evil things occupy the Earth Razz I think it sounds stupid.
Also I'm afraid of the big dogs who run around without owners.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 am

^ I'm not scared of dogs at all O_o I don't know how to be. We've had dogs for many years. Our doberman was a big baby :D She weighed about 40-50 kilos and I still could hold her in my arms. Every time I see a dog in the street I go "OOOOH a doggie!" and pet it xD I know it's not the smartest thing to do, but I know how dogs behave and I can tell if they're aggressive. Of course, if the owner is present, always ask if you can touch the dog.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am

^Same, I guess I have a strong Charisma trait with animals or young children. They either adore me or run scared Laughing there is no in between but mostly they adore me.

But I know when to not mess with animals, I can slightly feel the disturbances of them. Possibly their aura or something.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am

I don't like the big black watch dogs.Never have,Never will.

umm.. Me hates the "dentists"

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 am

I fear also my life.. because people hurt me all time and I feel fear that it will be all time..
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 am

No all people are "Bad".You just need to meet "Good people".

like my mother say's..The good people,makes up for the bad people.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 pm

we all need to face are fear's

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: