Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flapjack's raindance

3 posters

Go down

Flapjack's raindance Empty Flapjack's raindance

Post by Flapjack Thu May 26, 2011 11:28 am

Title of the topic Rolling Eyes

Well okay.. so i thought i'd start a blog here!

So i can tell you guys about what happend today.. I have a friend, and she have been togather with my ex boyfriend but it was pretty long time ago, and when they broke up they stayed best friends. And my friend gave him this stupid promise: She wouldnt be togather with someone else. But recently she got a boyfriend, and our ex (haha) got really angry and sad, so yeah now my friend and ex is having a fight. And today i talked to her about it, and after a while she started to cry, and crycrycry.. And then she got like a panicattack, so she starts to breath really fast and i was like sitting behind her hugging her and trying to make her calm down, and she was like really close to pass out, two of my other friends was there to and one of them ran to get a teacher, and the teacher gave my friend water and so, so now she is finme, but it was relly scary... pale

As ive told in my presentation im creating a pair of ''bubble goth''-shoes, and i finally got done with the base on one shoe xD Hehe and im also creating my own promdress of a shirt and a skirt, and they were like 6 USD, hehe Very Happy But yesterday my mom and her friend ( kinda like my aunt ) bought me a pair of shoes, they are reeeeally beautiful, but i think they were very expensive, cuz they were like 240 USD.. But it made me very happy and i love the shoes<3 so i am very greatefull I love you

Thats all from me right now alien

xxx
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Flapjack's raindance Empty Re: Flapjack's raindance

Post by wolfeh Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Hmmmm. Welcome to the Table, first of all. ^-^

Secondly, okay. A) I'm uncertain as to how she thought she could ever keep that promise. It sounds like one made in an emotionally tumultuous time, when we usually aren't thinking the most clearly. B) The ex boyfriend surely though, can't expect her to be celibate emotionally for the rest of his life, can he? I understand she is upset because he is upset, but she hasn't done anything wrong. She made a larger than life promise that she obviously wouldn't be able to keep. He needs to cut her some slack. Or maybe he's not over her? Idk. Sorry, hope some of this has been useful.
wolfeh
wolfeh

http://www.myspace.com/thekalico

Back to top Go down

Post by Flapjack Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Yeah,i think so too, but they are friends now again, or well not really, but they at least talk to each other!!

Okay so this day was.. very emotional! I just finished 9th grade, and i will after summer start a new school with new people.. gah.. and so everyone cried and cried and all! But now to a fun part!!! I got a scholarship for my voice and music! Im so happy!

Here are some songs i sing!
Change
written by me, Agnes Jelk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCRE6k2oY9g

Running away from love
written by Kristofer Engman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czP1Gw15T4E

White horse a capella
Taylor Swift cover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44pfKr1hUNM

I would be reeeeally happy if you guys would hear it and give me some feedback, it would be awesome!
Love you!
Flapjack
Flapjack

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:10 am

welcome..Well i don't think anyone should make promises like that.But glad it's all good now.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum