Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:*SweetPea*;.'s bloggie thingie

5 posters

Go down

.:*SweetPea*;.'s bloggie thingie Empty .:*SweetPea*;.'s bloggie thingie

Post by .:*SweetPea*:. Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:21 am

So I've never had a blog before... I've never really known what to write. I have tons of random thoughts in my head but I can never seem to find a good way to put them down on paper. But here I go... (it'll all probably sound kinda random by the way...)

So it's my first day off in a while. Working two jobs and going to school is kind of a busy life. But I slept in (Til 8:30... usually I wake up at 5:00 am) and I'm just chillin in my pajamies on my luv sac! It feels goooood Razz Even though it's my day off I still have tons to do though... I have to clean my apartment (it looks like shiz), clean up after my cat, do some laundry, study for my history final this week, send some letters, hang up some pictures, etc. But hey, It'll feel good at the end of the day when it's all (or mostly) done! That's the best feeling, don't you think? Accomplishment. Pride. Satisfaction. And I L-O-V-E going to bed in a clean as hell apartment!

So funny story: I was at my cousin Nicole's baby shower yesterday morning and as all baby showers go, we were playing "games". We were all passing around this big basket with babeh related questions in them and we had to answer them. So it's my cousin's grandma's turn and her question was this, "What is one moment or memory you have about getting up in the middle of the night with your baby that you love the most?" Well, we're all thinking that she's gonna say something cheesy like "It's such a blessing because it's quiet/only you and the child/peaceful - whatever" but no, she thinks for a second and says, "When Mearle did it!" hahaha old people are funnies!! Razz
.:*SweetPea*:.

Back to top Go down

.:*SweetPea*;.'s bloggie thingie Empty Re: .:*SweetPea*;.'s bloggie thingie

Post by Riley Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 am

1. I hate cleaning, but I also hate messes. Not a good combo~ But I do love the satisfaction of clean-ness...

2. Lol wow! That is a funny story. I love old people stories...
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by .:*SweetPea*:. Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks Luna Smile lol I'm kinda the same way with the cleaning thing. I hate cleaning but I love organizing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:46 am

Writing blog is very nice and you can put all what you want.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:36 am

yeah.Good to clean up.I like things to be clean.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by .:*SweetPea*:. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 pm

April 22, 2011

My life is... busy! haha

And I stress so much about all of the little things like money and my apartment and my body. Sometimes I forget to be happy and just... live.

Sure, I may have two jobs but I am getting up early and getting things done which is much more fulfilling than being lazy all the time! Sure, I may not have a car but I have an amazing body that gets me places that I tend to take for granted. Sure, I may have a small run down apartment, but it's tidy and I get the priviledge to live with the man I love!

There are so many things that we all freak out over and we don't really need to be. One of my favorite artists, Christopher Drew, the lead singer of nevershoutnever, sings:

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day,
I've got a lovely little lamb inside my brain.

I got you and me that's a family.
Lets sail the seven seas and see what we sea
Cause life is silly if you see like me,
So please don't take life so seriously

I've got you and me that's a family
Lets sail the seven seas and see what we

Ahh, ahh, ahh.

Cause life is so hard to explain,
I got chemical swirls in my brain.

I got you and me that's a family.
Lets sail the seven seas and see what we sea
Cause life is silly if you see like me,
So lets play pretend and make believe

I got you and me that's a family
Lets sail the seven seas and see what we

Ahh, ahh, ahhh.
Ahh, ahh, ahhh.

Cause life is just a melody
So why don't all the pissy people go ahead and sing it with me
Everybody sing it with me
Life is just a melody
So why don't all the pissy people go ahead and sing it with me, yeah"

So if you read this, take a moment to rethink all of those hard stressful things going on with / are apart of your life.

Just some thoughts ^_^

Loves!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm

I have two cats and two litter boxes in an apartment as well...they can be sooooo messy. As for the cleaning...I can't relax unless my place is clean. And for one person I sure know how to mess it up fast enough, hehe. Your right. Nothing better then going to bed in a clean home Smile
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by .:*SweetPea*:. Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 am

Yeah... my cat makes a mess too haha

Back to top Go down

Post by .:*SweetPea*:. Tue May 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Wow! So... long time! haha

So my jobs are killing me lately! I'm working more hours than I was told I would be but hey, it's more money right? I got a small truck too! A little ford Ranger Smile it has black and purple seat covers and smells like pina colada. I named her Victoria because that is the sexiest womans name I think... and my truck is a little sexy bitch! I also got Lady Gaga's new CD and I L.O.V.E. it! Messages are amazing and she's so talented!

Idk what else to write... I don't have a message or need to get anything off my chest... I just feel like I need to say SOMETHING on here until I am inspired with someone worth anyones time so that you won't think I'm dead Razz

How is everyone doing?? Tell me what's going on in your life! Smile Talk to meh! haha later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Your truck does sound pretty sexy! Lol. I can't wait til I'm finished school so I can get a car or truck and deck it out Smile
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by .:*SweetPea*:. Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Oh wow... my life...

Okay so... I don't really know how to say any of this but I need to say it... somewhere... and you guys are understanding.

I guess I'll just say it.

I'm getting an annulment.

I don't know where I'm going or what I'll do... but my husband and I just realized that we haven't been happy and that things weren't working. We're just too different. And it was destroying us.

I don't really know what to think anymore... I feel really numb inside. It's like... I'm relieved... but I don't want him out of my life.

Idk anymore. I feel like everything in my life is crashing down right now. (I just found out that my supposed friend is saying shit about me behind my back... AGAIN and I'm being forced to quit my second job because they won't let me work a few days a week anymore) ugh idk!! I'm just really lost right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:36 pm

I'm sorry you have to go through all that. Especially all at once. Life loves to throw these things at us just when we think everything is fine.
I felt similar when my ex and I broke up. Relieved but sort of sad at the change of not having him around, even though I felt it was for the better. It'll pass. You've just gotta be tough until it does.
There are too many girls in this world that like to run their mouths while your not around. I am so tired of it. Hens why I get along better with guys.
Hopefully you can find a new job. <3 xo
Tara
Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum