Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How would you define a 'true friend'?

+2
Lovemuffin
Krissy
6 posters

Go down

How would you define a 'true friend'? Empty How would you define a 'true friend'?

Post by Krissy Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

1.some one who is there for you.
2.some one who listiens to u
3.some one honest
4,some one fun

Krissy

Back to top Go down

How would you define a 'true friend'? Empty Re: How would you define a 'true friend'?

Post by Lovemuffin Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:23 pm

True friend is...
Like a Star @ heaven Someone who respects you, with anything you do
Like a Star @ heaven Someone who will love you, and not be ashamed of you, in the most awkward and terrible situations.
Like a Star @ heaven Someone who is always there, and promises to keep private things to themselves, minus the fact that if you tell them you want to die, and are going to kill yourself or something? If they really care, they will help you and not let you die
Like a Star @ heaven Someone who will never get sick of you and will put up with all your crap Smile
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

How would you define a 'true friend'? Empty Re: How would you define a 'true friend'?

Post by Krissy Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

i agree

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 am

1. Someone who never turns their back on you to go off with someone else, because you're not 'cool'
2. Someone who trusts and loves you (in a friendy sort of way)
3. Someone who never turns anyone else against you
4. Someone who never says something bad about you behind your back
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:49 am

1. Someone who supports you.
2. Someone who you can share stuff with like secrets and this person will not tell it to anybody if you want.
3. Someone who respects you if you suddenly start liking something this person hates.
4. Someone who is always there when you feel sad or alone
5. SOmeone who loves you.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:38 am

i think a true friend has to also criticise you when necessary, so that they are your biggest critic but also ur best friend.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 am

thats a good point

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 am

Someone you can do the most embarrasing thing in the world with, people show you, and all you can do about is laughing...
Someone who is sad when you are sad and happy when you are happy (that's more important)..
Someone who you trust, that wouldn't say a fucking bad word behind your back...
Someone who makes you laugh...
Someone who tells you her/his true opinion about the other people in your life, including boyfriends/girlfriends
Someone you know, you feel, that you'll have in your life..

Thank you Maria & Antony for 20 years of this awesome friendship, and thank you Natalie for coming into our lives to join the madness!! (L) love them so much! (L)
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 am

mile86 wrote:Someone you can do the most embarrasing thing in the world with, people show you, and all you can do about is laughing...
Someone who is sad when you are sad and happy when you are happy (that's more important)..
Someone who you trust, that wouldn't say a fucking bad word behind your back...
Someone who makes you laugh...
Someone who tells you her/his true opinion about the other people in your life, including boyfriends/girlfriends
Someone you know, you feel, that you'll have in your life..

Thank you Maria & Antony for 20 years of this awesome friendship, and thank you Natalie for coming into our lives to join the madness!! (L) love them so much! (L)

good answer

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down