Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine

+10
catloafwithpotato
Riley
MoonChildEve
Natt
.:*SweetPea*:.
EetuJaKeijut
wolfeh
Krissy
lyndseyjoy
mother_snyder
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Empty my office looks like a pink bunny was put in a blender in here. lol

Post by mother_snyder Fri May 13, 2011 9:55 pm

cat well i have had the BEST 48 HOURS! me and my kids have only had like 4 hours sleep jamming together for kerli's contest for the chubby bunny. it has been so much fun and we made mass things. and then went to open mic night all bubble gothed out. it was the the absolute best! i will post pics soon. need to get them all uploaded. lol. this moonchild stuff has really made my life better. thanks kerli and moonchildren. ILU
albino
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Empty ILU is a family affair

Post by mother_snyder Sat May 14, 2011 10:55 am

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 46810
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Empty our entries what you guys think

Post by mother_snyder Sun May 15, 2011 11:47 am

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Pieces13

monkey

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Britts11
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Empty Re: moma moonchild let her creationest side shine

Post by mother_snyder Sun May 15, 2011 11:53 am

do you think i should make some tutorials. and if so for which things? becouse ive never made one before. actually ive never even entered a contest other than in the SCA. so this is all so exciting and scary. bounce
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

moma moonchild let her creationest side shine - Page 2 Empty Re: moma moonchild let her creationest side shine

Post by alis18 Sun May 15, 2011 12:53 pm

I loved your hair!!! and I'm glad that you are being the way you are!
That's awesome!! Moonchildren has changed my life too...now i am happier
and I'm not afraid to be myself anymore!
I love ur pictures for the Chubby Bunny contest!
I hope you win! I love it love it love it!
Good luck!
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Sun May 15, 2011 1:01 pm

alis18 wrote:I loved your hair!!! and I'm glad that you are being the way you are!
That's awesome!! Moonchildren has changed my life too...now i am happier
and I'm not afraid to be myself anymore!
I love ur pictures for the Chubby Bunny contest!
I hope you win! I love it love it love it!
Good luck!
thank you so much i do to just cuz to have kerli's autograph would make me so so happy.
my life is so much happier and my daughter has even slowed down her drinking becouse of of all this. i think kerli is a earthbound angel a true fairy. becouse her light shines so bright.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun May 15, 2011 1:06 pm

Yes...I think so too....
Like now we're better person.
Moonchildren it's something really magical and really make us better people=)
I'm glad for your daughter
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Fri May 20, 2011 8:26 am

man i can't get out of the rabbit hole this week Sad feel like everything i try to do falls apart. i'm so tiered of depending others to do the things i want to do. i used to when i got in a mood i would take the phone off the hook crank the music and either totally clean the house and move everything around or stay up all night creating pretty things. either i would make something visually uplifting. now i'm stuck waiting on other people to help me. i'm so tiered of it. i want to do it myself and do it my way. now i feel like a weeping willow always being bent over backwards cyclops
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 pm

you know how am i supposed to handle the fact that my mother loves my daughter more than me. when i was younger she said it was because of all the terrible things i did when i was a teenager. but my daughter has done far worse and still does. i feel like taking a knife and slicing my wrist in front of her and saying there is my blood is that enough for you! i'm so tiered of feeling like a waste of space, like i am of zero worth and that i can't do anything right to please those around me. all i want is to be accepted and loved for who i am.
i'm so hurt i just want to scream i have tried for a year to get my mom to come and see what i have done in the back yard. and my daughter works on it one week in the 3 years we have been living here and bam the next day she is back there checking it all out. i'm in a dam wheelchair the work is harder for me but she is more impressed by what my daughter has done.
i feel like i should start drinking again i have been dry for 2 years and no one but my son seems to care but the rest of my family are slobbering drunks. my daughter is one of the worst and she shits gold. maybe if i was boring money for beer she would be ok with it.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am

don't think about drinking, please
alcohol isn't an solution and option,
it only will destroy you,,,
i feel that you are very good women, please fight about yourself!!!
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:06 am

KerliPoland wrote:don't think about drinking, please
alcohol isn't an solution and option,
it only will destroy you,,,
i feel that you are very good women, please fight about yourself!!!
thank you poland i won't i made myself a deal. the money i would spend on drinking i get to spend of craft supplies as long as i dont drink.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:03 pm

I agree with KerliPoland! And that's a great deal you made with yourself. Instead of drinking use that money on crafts and make some beautiful things! And take care of yourself. Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoychemicalchaos Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Your very brave! I wear Kandi bracelets all the time and am not a raver but i just think their really cute! I was always scared what people thought of me, and i realized there was a possibility someone would make fun of me, but my sister said 'If your going to wear Kandi, your making a fashion statement, and to be honest youv'e been on the safe side forever why not change' so you know what? I DID!!!! I went to citywalk with them up my arms and didn't care what anyone said. i was called raver two times and actully had people come up to me a compliment me on them 4 times! Some people that obviously were tourists to LA asked to take pictures of me and their kids! It was so cool! i felt different for once! I was only wearing kandi a bubblegoth mask and holding a teddybear! PEOPLE ADORED IT! some stared at me but I barely noticed. I feel a MILLION times different now. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! And i think your fab! <3
Killjoychemicalchaos
Killjoychemicalchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm glad you decided to do it! It looks awesome. I remember the first time I dyed my hair hot pink. I was super worried, but everyone loved it and it built my confidence! And now I wear whatever I want and don't care what anyone thinks! All that matters is that you are happy with yourself. I hope you do all the things you want to. I finally got my first pair of platform shoes and I feel so confident. It's amazing how you feel about yourself when you do something that you've always wanted to! If you do more awesome stuff, make sure you post, I would love to see and I'm sure everyone else here would love to also.
Lots of Love to you and all the other Moonchildren. (and everyone else!)
-Ausslin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2