Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3

5 posters

Go down

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Empty 10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3

Post by Natt Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:03 pm

MUSIC

What else would be my number one?Smile Music is the language of GOD that humans are blessed to be able to speak and hear. Doesn’t it just blow your mind that you can’t actually touch music or see it? it doesn’t exist. It’s a fucking wave!!! Isn’t that sick?
<3
In ten years I wanna be the sickest female producer in the world. That's pretty much one of my major goals in life.

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Photo-1

FRIENDS AND FAMILY

Too important to even put in words. My mom is my heroine and my best friends have saved my life day many times. Every moment spent sharing love is the moment that defines my life.

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 184939_10150093354870770_577365769_6848737_5323881_n

MOONCHILDREN

Because you guys are ace! Thank you for building the Army of Love with me <3 I'm so excited for all the stuff we're gonna do together.
Buckle up!<3

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 8-1

ANGELS

My invisible friends. I ALWAYS have my angels cards in the bag. My friends make fun of me:)

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Il_fullxfull90179624

IPHONE

Thank You Steve Jobs for being the shit and making good looking/well working gadgets <3
I never wanted to get the ihpone. Actually, I had this 20-dollar piece of shit that only made calls and sent texts and I was perfectly happy with it until I accidentally dropped it in the water somewhere. My best friend forced me to get the iphone, saying it was gonna change my life. It did! it's so rad!<3
I got a cute case with a hot anime girl on it from ebay too! Was like 3 bucks that included shipping.

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Iphone4_2up_front_side-420-90

BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

Yep. I got a blender and everything.
I hate traveling sometimes cause I miss the food I eat at home. Smoothies are yummy and have all the vitamins I need to get pumped and make some sick beats.
My regular is bananas+mango+raspberries+a little bit of water. Sometimes I make the green smoothies too. Then I just add some spinach.
10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Fat-loss-smoothie1

E6000

This amazing stuff glues anything to everything. None of the shoes or headpieces would exist without this glue. It’s the absolute shit.
10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Glu600-E6000

WORKING OUT

I love working out. Running, walking and yoga. Or dancing in front of a mirror, pretending to be a pop star. <3

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 1127759464_93ec7fe2c81

NAILITIQUE

I’ve never had long nails and I thought I never could until I found this miracle product. I know it sounds like a commercial but I swear – no one is paying me for this. This product is incredible. I have long nails for the first time in my life. Just gotta do a coat once a day and it works magic!
My no 1 beauty product for sure!
10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Nailtiques

INCENSE

I burn so much Nag Champa, I’m buying it in bulk. Burning incense is essential to starting a day or a writing process. It’s my gift to the Goddess of inspiration:)

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 33567CherubIncenseHolder

What are the 10 things you can’t live without?

I.L.U
k

http://iamamoonchild.net/?p=992
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3 Empty Re: 10 THINGS I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT<3

Post by Tara Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 pm

Some of these are on my list. Although...I'm always burning incense as well, but I think I can live w/ out it Wink
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 pm

10 things i can't live without? Hmm.

Like a Star @ heaven My cell phone
Like a Star @ heaven My ipod touch Smile
Like a Star @ heaven My makeup collection!
Like a Star @ heaven Coffee
Like a Star @ heaven My photo album
Like a Star @ heaven My clothing...
hmmm.. those are like only some?
and i'm not really sure what else to put, thats really hard question
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:42 pm

hmmm lest first off my family especially my mom and kids. 2. craft supplies go wally world. 3 wally world (ie= walmart) 4. my computer its my link to limitless knowledge. 5. my phone i have a droid and it even goes to the bathroom with me and i sleep with it under my pillow. 6 bakery and brews best coffee and place to hang out in utah. 7.my animals they are my best friends and very special to me. my dvr i like to watch what i want when i want. my schedule not the mans. 8. chocolate i love eating it cooking with it and molding it. 9. music it is always with me and can soften any situation. and 10. is KERLI AND MY ANGELS and yes i can list those together because i think kerli is a earthbound angel. just like i think fairy and angels are earthbound angels.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:30 am

friends
internet/comtpure
food
music
chocolate

Krissy

Back to top Go down