Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*○. We Are Creationists .○*

5 posters

Go down

*○. We Are Creationists .○* Empty *○. We Are Creationists .○*

Post by aline4away Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm

A contemplação de descobrir o ambiente nos permite opinar, diferenciar e optar para, enfim, criar. Mesmo onde há respostas, há perguntas, assim como onde há luz, há trevas. Entretanto essa não é uma pirâmide bipolar, e sim multipolar, onde, a partir de um ponto positivo e outro negativo, vários outros pontos se formam e se expandem por um espaço infinito. A pergunta mais irrelevante é:
- De onde surgiu?
Todas as outras perguntas são válidas. Menos essa. Esse é o tipo de indagação que nos confunde, nos atrasa e nos impede de seguir. Não há como descobrir os principais pontos, até mesmo porque isso não altera nada. Não se chega a uma conclusão exata, nunca. Talvez o atrativo seja exatamente esse, mas não é intrigante como se pensa. É apenas um fato, um simples compromisso. E fim.
Portanto, o princípio é a conclusão por si só. Nada mais a alterar.
A diversão se tem início quando os olhos terminam o seu trabalho. Quando novas ideias e emoções surgem, novamente não importando de onde, mas para onde.
Essa é a questão preciosa:
- Para onde ir?
É só então quando tudo conspira. Criatividade é o guia. Começa a jornada. Elementos naturais únicos - dentro de cada ser - se unem para formar uma bela e valiosa obra que, quando é feita com verdade e determinação, é apreciada e valorizada. Alguns depreciarão a obra alheia, mas estes são aqueles que não estão seguros sobre a sua própria obra. Portanto, para ser um grande criador, você tem que acreditar na sua capacidade; determinar-se a vencer suas fraquezas sabendo que é perfeitamente comum errar e, por vezes, necessário para perdoar-se, conhecer-se; unir forças e preparar-se para arriscar; esse é o verdadeiro princípio.

Agora, eis uma inspiradora questão:
- Por que?
Há uma causa maior pela qual você está lutando. A resposta está dentro de você.
A minha causa está explícita nos meus atos. Nas minhas idéias. Nos meus sentimentos. Está explícito na minha obra: Integrity - love - unity.

aline4away
aline4away

http://everevolution.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

*○. We Are Creationists .○* Empty Re: *○. We Are Creationists .○*

Post by Natt Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:24 am

Honey, I'm sorry but I don't understand ;(
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 am

Sorry, but I don't understand this...
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

*○. We Are Creationists .○* Empty Translating... a little

Post by aline4away Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:43 pm

I feel me very, very hurt for not being able to write in english...
Moonchildren, sorry, I would love that you could know me better...
I am struggling every day, but still am not able to write an english text.
I'm not ready, but that's only a matter of time.
Soon I will can improve it, but I hope you understand a little bit:

The contemplation of the environment allows us to discover, think, choose to differentiate and, finally, create. Even where there are answers, there is questions too, and where there is light, there is darkness. But this is not a pyramid bipolar, and yes multipolar, where, from a positive point and one negative, several other points are formed and expanded by an infinite space. Think of an author to have to answer this about his creation:
- Where did you get?
All other questions are valid. Less this. This is the kind of inquiry that confuses us, in delays and prevents us from below. There is no way to find out the main points, even as it changes nothing. Not arrived at an exact conclusion, never. Perhaps the attraction is exactly that, but it not is intriguing as you think. It's just a fact, a simple undertaking. And end.
Therefore, the principle is the conclusion itself. Nothing more to change.
The fun begins when the eyes complete their strength. When new ideas and emotions arise again no matter where, but for where.
This question is precious:
- Where to go?
It is only then when everything conspires. Creativity is the guide. The journey begins. Unique natural elements - within every being - unite to form a beautiful and valuable work that is done when in truth and determination is appreciated and valued. Some depreciate the creation of others, but these are the ones who are not sure about his own work. So to be a great creator, you have to believe in his ability, determined to overcome their weaknesses, knowing - is common quite mistakes and sometimes need to forgive yourself, know yourself, join forces and prepare to risk; this is the real beginning.

Now, here's an inspiring question:
- Why?
This is a greater cause for which you are fighting. The answer lies within you.

My cause is explicit in my actions. In my ideas. In my feelings. Is explicit in my creations: Integrity - love - unity.

By and for you <3
Moonchild Aline
aline4away
aline4away

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

Well. Uhm wow. A very though-provoking piece, this is. [hehe I talked like Yoda.]
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:27 am

aww Alice, don't say sorry, please.
We understand you.
I have problem with English also and I felt fear and ashamed, it was so stupid because everybody accepted me here Smile
Don't think about your English, please Smile

aline4away wrote:The contemplation of the environment allows us to discover, think, choose to differentiate and, finally, create. Even where there are answers, there is questions too, and where there is light, there is darkness. But this is not a pyramid bipolar, and yes multipolar, where, from a positive point and one negative, several other points are formed and expanded by an infinite space. Think of an author to have to answer this about his creation:

Yes, you're right Smile

aline4away wrote:It is only then when everything conspires. Creativity is the guide. The journey begins. Unique natural elements - within every being - unite to form a beautiful and valuable work that is done when in truth and determination is appreciated and valued. Some depreciate the creation of others, but these are the ones who are not sure about his own work. So to be a great creator, you have to believe in his ability, determined to overcome their weaknesses, knowing - is common quite mistakes and sometimes need to forgive yourself, know yourself, join forces and prepare to risk; this is the real beginning.

Honey, your words are so beautiful I love you

aline4away wrote:This is a greater cause for which you are fighting. The answer lies within you.

this is in ours hearts Smile

awesome blog <3
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Dear Natt, thanks for words of comfort. I have received so warmly here. Especially you. You're graceful, as those people who feel like sharing deep emotions. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
aline4away
aline4away

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 am

Adapted from a post on my blog that I wrote on Sep. 22nd, 2010.

My life used to be summed up in loneliness, helplessness and cowardice. I had no desire for anything. Everything was bad for me, including myself. Everything what others were doing was bad for me, including what I myself did. I sucked the poor of the world and the world was sucking bad by me. I was ashamed of others, and ashamed of myself. I had many questions and no answers. I had a lot to talk about, but never spoke. I had much to do, but never did. I wanted to win but I never fought. I wanted to try, but at the first corner, always gave up.
One day, was dusk when I closed my eyes for a few minutes, my ears focused on my breathing and just the loud sounds coming from inside me. Nobody was around, but if he were, would not hear anything like what I was hearing. Voices in my head screamed wildly, then I understood everything they were saying. I learned to listen myself.
Now, I admit feelings trying to find the reason. I tried and still trying to reconcile what I feel with what I think. I understood that, if someone gives up crossing a small bridge - this one gives up the path.
I suffered for things that exist to make people suffer. I can testify that these things also exist to teach us to be strong. I walked the paths of doubt. I can testify that these paths exist to fill us with courage.

No matter what your condition, there is the bad for to become good. Little is little to become great, small is small to grow. Everything conspires to achieve. His world is controlled by you. Dreams are in your hands, ready to happen.

By and for you <3
.○* Moonchild Aline *○.
aline4away
aline4away

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 am

Aline, thank you. I love you so much and I like read what you write because you show what is the most important in life.

Honey, please you must be strong and you don;t feel like there moment. You have me here. I will be for you, always. You must all time fight with darkness. And you must searching goal. Be strong, please

I'm sending you love and light
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Natt = ♥
I found a picture without correct font and came a desire to label it.
It's about fear and painful feelings.

Us and the fears:

*○. We Are Creationists .○* Tumblr_lefvlylKF11qg1g6mo1_500

We have bright colors and infallible.
We have a force capable of make the mature fear.
He may not be an adversary. It might be what encourages us to build on and be who we are. It's a wonderful feeling, is the ability to grow.
What happens is that people tend to remember only the dark part of the feeling, the part where we put us less than the pain, being taken by a darkness forced by our own mind. Moonchildren, disparaging a feeling is never certain. Even the painful feelings, we need to feel them. We grow with them.
Is takes afraid for to be force, you need to be afraid to win. Because we need to take risks. We need to overcome each new challenge, we need to get the dark color does not matter how dark it appears.
Each color has its function. Dark colors serve to make us turn on the light.
aline4away
aline4away

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:04 am

Aline this photo is very interesting <3
Thank you very much that you added it here <3

Your so beautiful words are my addiction.

Yes, we can't to be adversary, we must fighting all time for love.
Maybe we can tend to remember the dark part because suffer hurt so much and we can't forgot about it. I have so many experience and I remember so many horrible part of life. Your words are true.

aline4away wrote:Moonchildren, disparaging a feeling is never certain. Even the painful feelings, we need to feel them. We grow with them.
Is takes afraid for to be force, you need to be afraid to win. Because we need to take risks. We need to overcome each new challenge, we need to get the dark color does not matter how dark it appears.
Each color has its function. Dark colors serve to make us turn on the light.

I love you
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon May 02, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm happy you made these realizations. It's an amazing feeling to realize all it takes to change your life for the better is YOU.
Stay strong and don't give up:)<3
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Your words are so wise and deep. I'm really inspired by them. Keep fighting. We are here for you. I send you all my love

I.L.U
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum